Check your account email address ×

Individuals vs corporations

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't support big government overreach.  I just simply stated that these questions are trying to be "gotcha" types of questions.  She knows the answers and is just baiting.

I would love to watch you debate Hillary Clinton... 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I would love to watch you debate Hillary Clinton... 

I would love to do it.  We can start with something about snowmobiles then work our way to internet regulation. 

I definitely wouldn't debate her on how to skirt the law.....she is an expert at that.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Corporations.

With money from customers.  :lol:  

No customers no taxes.  

Edited by Highmark

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's like saying my employer pays my mortgage.

It's a stupid argument for stupid people

No its not.   Your mortgage is not the govt. and your wages are not broke down by costs and margin.   

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No its not.   Your mortgage is not the govt. and your wages are not broke down by costs and margin.   

I could charge less for my wage if I didn't have to pay a mortgage.

This is the exact same argument you are making regarding corporate profits and taxes

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I could charge less for my wage if I didn't have to pay a mortgage.

This is the exact same argument you are making regarding corporate profits and taxes

A mortgage is a negotiated purchase that you choose to take on.   Sorry taxes are neither negotiated or chosen.  

Who is paying property taxes?   Its an expense just like materials or labor going into the product just like Income Tax Expense is on the Corp Income Statement.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

A mortgage is a negotiated purchase that you choose to take on.   Sorry taxes are neither negotiated or chosen.  

Who is paying property taxes?   Its an expense just like materials or labor going into the product.  

Lol.

"You could just be homeless" - ancient capitalist proverb

Just now, motonoggin said:

Lol.

"You could just be homeless" - ancient capitalist proverb

Or living in someone's basement rent free.  :poke:  

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Labor should be free. After all, consumers ultimately pay wages

They do.   If they think the price of product A is too high and choose product B it very well may have come from the labor being too high in A.  

If I hire a independent contractor to clean my house I'd say I'm paying part of their wages.  

Don't you always claim the consumer drives the market and if the consumer had more money he would buy more and naturally increase wages thru a stronger demand for workers?

Bet you think consumers pay executive compensation.  :lol:  In fact I know you do.   You constantly argue that drug and insurance costs will go down so much getting rid of them.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They do.   If they think the price of product A is too high and choose product B it very well may have come from the labor being too high in A.  

If I hire a independent contractor to clean my house I'd say I'm paying part of their wages.  

Don't you always claim the consumer drives the market and if the consumer had more money he would buy more and naturally increase wages thru a stronger demand for workers?

Bet you think consumers pay executive compensation.  :lol:  In fact I know you do.   You constantly argue that drug and insurance costs will go down so much getting rid of them.  :lol:  

I'm going to twist your argument up in knots as soon as I get off the road.

:lmao: