Check your account email address ×

Lee Harvey Oswald worked for the CIA?

Rod

I do not doubt he was working for some agency at some point .

but I have been looking around and this document is showing up on pages and forums  as early as 05 .

so it is not a document that is part of the recent release and needs to be seen for what it prob is . 

The way I look at is IF it was a conspiracy, we've had 50 + years to prove it. We haven't.  Whoever it was, got away with it. 

Personally, I don't believe it was a conspiracy. I believe it was one pissed-off guy that took three shots at a slow-moving target. I think it was 180 feet. No big deal for a scoped rifle. 

The only reason this lingers, is because JFK and Jackie were so much in the public eye.  

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do not doubt he was working for some agency at some point .

but I have been looking around and this document is showing up on pages and forums  as early as 05 .

so it is not a document that is part of the recent release and needs to be seen for what it prob is . 

So it's a fake? I figured as much

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

See Oswald and Francis Gary Powers connection, also reported in the mid 60's.

I have little doubt Oswald was mixed up with some spook agency some how . to what level we still will not know because there still holding back a pile of documents . that says it all right there 

He went to Russia at one point. If anything, I would say it was his interest in Communism. 

We'll never know. 

I just don't understand how the Secret Service would allow Kennedy to ride in an OPEN limo. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Kennedy insisted on the open car. 

Can you imagine Trump in an open car? Never, he's too smart. 

Edited by Guest

21 hours ago, polaris550 said:

He went to Russia at one point. If anything, I would say it was his interest in Communism. 

We'll never know. 

I just don't understand how the Secret Service would allow Kennedy to ride in an OPEN limo. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Kennedy insisted on the open car. 

Can you imagine Trump in an open car? Never, he's too smart. 

The CIA send all it's Patsy's to Russia when they want people to think they are communists :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The CIA send all it's Patsy's to Russia when they want people to think they are communists :flush: 

That's my point. Whoever was responsible for killing Kennedy, pulled it off. If it was the CIA, they got away with it. 

I believe it was one guy........OSWALD. Why is it so hard for people to accept that not everybody loved Kennedy? 

Oswald was a politically angry person

Kennedy was a Catholic from the liberal northeast. 

Texans did not actually like Kennedy 

Doesn't take much to push someone over the edge....Las Vegas, Texas, Florida, and on, and on, and on. 

Why doesn't anyobe excoriate Squeky Fromme or the guy that tried to shoot Reagan???? 

BECAUSE FORD AND REAGAN WERE NOT YOUNG, AND THEIR WIVES WERE NOT PRETTY LIKE JACKIE KENNEDY!!! THAT'S THE FUCK WHY!!! 

AMERICANS RESPOND TO YOUTH, AND ATTRACTIVENESS.