Check your account email address ×

Young Student owning leftwing teacher who sounds like one of the local libtards on this site

jtssrx

• USA Contributing Member

My kid gets off the school bus and we get into discussions like this. 

He told me that a white can be racist to a black but a black can't be racist to a white, he can only be prejudice. 

Tells me that most women are paid less than men, I told him how I work for a company that does some government work and they have to higher a certain percentage of women and minorities regardless of experience in order to get government contracts.  "Not true!"  Told him how men will make the wife the president of their plumbing or carpentry business so they are considered a woman owned business. 

I argue that if it's a job to just carry sheetrock all day and a man can carry 2 sheets of sheetrock up a flight of stairs all day and a woman can only carry 1 then the man is more valuable to the company and deserves a better raise at the end of the year.  "Nope, it's all about diversity in the work place they should find a job for her that she can do well."  I say why doesn't she go for a job that she is qualified for?

He spews white privilege on me, again I have a good job because I'm a white male.  I don't know what it's like to be black (umm, neither does he).  Growing up I was best friends with 3 kids down the street who were black, we hung out all the time and they were always over my house or I was over theirs.  The town we lived in was 99% white and I did see racism but it made it easy for them to tell who their friends really were.  My son is in a town that is 99% white and has no black friends and he thinks he can dictate to me what racism is?

Women in the military....... I'm fine with it as long as again its something they are qualified for.  If a woman can kick ass in combat then let her kick ass. If she can't then don't put her in that position just in the name of diversity. There are plenty of jobs in the military, do something you like and are qualified to do.

It must be me.......

Edited by $poorsledder$
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

He told me that a white can be racist to a black  but a black can't be racist to a white, he can only be prejudice. 

Tells me that most women are paid less than men, I told him how I work for a company that does some government work and they have to higher a certain percentage of women and minorities regardless of experience in order to get government contracts.  "Not true!"  Told him how men will make the wife the president of their plumbing or carpentry business so they are considered a woman owned business. 

I argue that if it's a job to just carry sheetrock all day and a man can carry 2 sheets of sheetrock up a flight of stairs all day and a woman can only carry 1 then the man is more valuable to the company and deserves a better raise at the end of the year.  "Nope, it's all about diversity in the work place they should find a job for her that she can do well."  I say why doesn't she go for a job that she is qualified for?

He spews white privilege on me, again I have a good job because I'm a white male.  I don't know what it's like to be black (umm, neither does he).  Growing up I was best friends with 3 kids down the street who were black, we hung out all the time and they were always over my house or I was over theirs.  The town we lived in was 99% white and I did see racism but it made it easy for them to tell who their friends really were.  My son is in a town that is 99% white and has no black friends and he thinks he can dictate to me what racism is?

Women in the military....... I'm fine with it as long as again its something they are qualified for.  I'm a woman can kick ass in combat then let her kick ass. if she can't then don't put her in that position just in the name of diversity.

It must be me.......

Well said. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

He told me that a white can be racist to a black  but a black can't be racist to a white, he can only be prejudice. 

Women in the military....... I'm fine with it as long as again its something they are qualified for.  I'm a woman can kick ass in combat then let her kick ass. if she can't then don't put her in that position just in the name of diversity.

It must be me.......

Carry a 4x8 piece of sheetrock up the stairs, vs. 2 pieces?  Fuck,, not sure I'd want to carry even one piece these days. :lol: 

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Carry a 4x8 piece of sheetrock up the stairs, vs. 2 pieces?  Fuck,, not sure I'd want to carry even one piece these days. :lol: 

ah hell the lightweight stuff now hauling 2 is like 1 old sheet. don't get me wrong I still get the young guys to haul it in to the house and hold it in place if the Mexican crew I use to hang it to backed up that is