Check your account email address ×

Big wind/rain storm in New England

22 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Who wants to be a fired pedo cop. Short, FAT , old and can't drive? Yeah everyone wants 2 be u!!!

What do you have for a saw?  Is it pink????  

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

268xp, 365 special, 55 rancher

Orange. Manly

You don't have a manly bone in your body.  Post your saws 'n broads. Post the saws first!! :ashamed:

Man made global warming will cause more severe and more frequent storms. 

The Caribbean flattened by Hurricane season, the West gutted by fires. I guess it was your turn.

Man, when those Chinese set their minds to a Hoax, they go all out. Kudos to them.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Man made global warming will cause more severe and more frequent storms. 

The Caribbean flattened by Hurricane season, the West gutted by fires. I guess it was your turn.

Man, when those Chinese set their minds to a Hoax, they go all out. Kudos to them.

And if next yr theres none of the above?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Did you call me a dufus on another thread, or did you call Awful  Knobful the dufus? 

How were you a cop if you cant drive more than 20 minutes without a nap? You take 3 donut breaks an hour or something?

15 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

You figure it out ....DUFUS!!!

HA!HA! MAINAH, freeze your dirty MAINE ass off, you faggot!! LMAO!! You're going broke up there, fucktard. MAINTARDS are so stupid,  they have to go without power for weeks!! LMAO!! 

Suffer, you fucking dumb bastard, I'm nice and warm, got power back after one hour,and I got three generators in the garage, fucking MAINTAHD bastard!! LMAO!!  Do you have to go outside to shit and piss or do you just shit in the house as usual? LMAO!!! Most MAINE houses are shitholes anyway! LMAO!!! Suck it deep, hope your ass doesn't freeze!! LMAO!  Did you have to go to work today? Did you take a shower or will you stink of shit as usual? 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

How were you a cop if you cant drive more than 20 minutes without a nap? You take 3 donut breaks an hour or something?

I can drive 220 miles non-stop, you dolphin waxer. 

49 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

HA!HA! MAINAH, freeze your dirty MAINE ass off, you faggot!! LMAO!! You're going broke up there, fucktard. MAINTARDS are so stupid,  they have to go without power for weeks!! LMAO!! 

Suffer, you fucking dumb bastard, I'm nice and warm, got power back after one hour,and I got three generators in the garage, fucking MAINTAHD bastard!! LMAO!!  Do you have to go outside to shit and piss or do you just shit in the house as usual? LMAO!!! Most MAINE houses are shitholes anyway! LMAO!!! Suck it deep, hope your ass doesn't freeze!! LMAO!  Did you have to go to work today? Did you take a shower or will you stink of shit as usual? 

Where do I start with all this drivel? I've been without power Since Sunday night. Not close to freezing since:

1. I have an oil drum wood stove and kerosine heaters that I can heat the house with.

2. I have an old welder that powers the house when I'm there. So water and heat are not an issue.

3. So smelling like a goat fucker like yourself , is not happening. 

4. Yes I'm at work today. Should I have my boss send you a message to confirm that? 

Here's a virtual representation of what my house to looks like.

This is a better place.    Image result for mobile home run down

23 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Where do I start with all this drivel? I've been without power Since Sunday night. Not close to freezing since:

1. I have an oil drum wood stove and kerosine heaters that I can heat the house with.

2. I have an old welder that powers the house when I'm there. So water and heat are not an issue.

4. Yes I'm at work today. Should I have my boss send you a message to confirm that? 

Man I'm pretty jealous, this is my place:

4377600655_5cbaeaeb4f_b.jpg

Looks like we're on schedule to be back tomorrow evening, ice storm of 98 I remember us being without for a solid week so this is nothing :lol::bc:

Also we have a shower at work so I can just come here and take care of that. 

29 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Hey, nice place!!! I guess I was wrong, I thought you were a MAINTAHD living in a shithole!!

6 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Man I'm pretty jealous, this is my place:

4377600655_5cbaeaeb4f_b.jpg

Looks like we're on schedule to be back tomorrow evening, ice storm of 98 I remember us being without for a solid week so this is nothing :lol::bc:

Also we have a shower at work so I can just come here and take care of that. 

:lol2: I'm hoping to have ours back by tomorrow. But not looking so good.

5 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Hey I call it home. It's beats living under a bridge like yourself.:bc:

Yeah, nice place.  :bc:

LMMFAO!!! What a dump!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: