Check your account email address ×

Woody Woodpecker has to go. Anyone have ideas?

Kivalo

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

These are the fucks I can't shoot.

I get a couple of these at my place  several times each summer to punish the Aspens.  Pretty impressive.  Look like cats with red gloves on their heads.  They scare the shit out of the rest of our birds. Especially all the other little white and black peckers (not sure what kind they are)..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Pick up a nice BB gun over at Bass pro

That's a good idea. Stupid fuck Kivalo didn't tell us what the property situation is, so it's harde to advise the little faggot. 

Can the Gay Neighbors see him shoot?

Can the GAy Neighbors hear him shoot?

Can the gay neighbors report him to the police?

Why does he have so many GAY neighbors?

Is that a GAY neighborhood?

How close is his house to the GAy neighbors? 

Is that an exclusively GAY neighborhood? 

Why is Kivalo in such a GAY AREA? 

Is Kivalo GAY? 

Kivalo must be GAY.

I think he's GAY.  

44 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

That's a good idea. Stupid fuck Kivalo didn't tell us what the property situation is, so it's harde to advise the little faggot. 

Is Kivalo GAY? 

Kivalo must be GAY.

I think he's GAY.  

You've choked on a chicken or two haven't ya?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Is Kivalo GAY? 

Kivalo must be GAY.

I think he's GAY.  

You are demented faggot! I live on the shore of Owasco Lake, only one gay couple live here. My gay neighbors could buy and sell you 10 times, they own a few car dealerships. Yeah some of my neighbors might see me shoot it but these are the same people who call me to kill rabid animals whenever they show up. Now back to the truckstop with you, loser! :fuckoff:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If I hang aluminum pie plates, how high do I have to hang them?

From the top of your camper/trailer home to your clothes line in your front yard.

:lol:

Jist messin’ but to be honest, I’d rather have those birds pecking at my House than have my property dotted up with a tinseled white trash decor.

41 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You mean to tell me you can't go get an air rifle and shoot that peckerhead? OMG!!! you are so gay!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You mean to tell me you can't go get an air rifle and shoot that peckerhead? OMG!!! you are so gay!!!

Where did I say that? Stick to truckstop whoring, your trolling is pathetic.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

From the top of your camper/trailer home to your clothes line in your front yard.

Jist messin’ but to be honest, I’d rather have those birds pecking at my House than have my property dotted up with a tinseled white trash decor.

Only has to stay that way until the damn thing leaves or I shoot it.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Where did I say that? Stick to truckstop whoring, your trolling is pathetic.

Aluminum pie plates!!! LMAO!!  I wish you were closer so I could slap the gay out of ya'!!  

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

Aluminum pie plates!!! LMAO!!  I wish you were closer so I could slap the gay out of ya'!!  

You cant drive more than 20minutes without falling asleep and I'm the gay one? Demented old man, go play in traffic.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I just used a 12" leader. They were tearing up one of my out buildings and the eve is only 8 feet off the ground. Put one on each corner. I now have those electronic pest always plugged in on each out side wall. They do work but only last a year. They are 20 bucks a 4 pack. Not sure if those are working or the Peckers have moved on? I haven't had any damage in 5 or so years.  The problem with using a pellet gun???? You have to be there with the gun at the same time the bird is there. I have a break barrel 600 fps with a scope, never had it with me when the bird was there. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I just used a 12" leader. They were tearing up one of my out buildings and the eve is only 8 feet off the ground. Put one on each corner. I now have those electronic pest always plugged in on each out side wall. They do work but only last a year. They are 20 bucks a 4 pack. Not sure if those are working or the Peckers have moved on? I haven't had any damage in 5 or so years.  The problem with using a pellet gun???? You have to be there with the gun at the same time the bird is there. I have a break barrel 600 fps with a scope, never had it with me when the bird was there. 

Min go from the ground floor to the top of the second floor, right below the eve. I guess I'll hang a few from each floor.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I used these but the small pie pans worked the best. If you look on the web, they have all sorts of reflective shit that spins for big Money. The pie pans held up and seemed to work better?

IMG_3321.PNG

I bought a few cake tins at Walmart today.  :bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

To be honest,I'm glad I don't have to look at your house.:lmao:

IMG_3322.PNG

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

SHOOT THE FUCKING THING, LIKE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pie plates!!! LMMFAO!! What are you gonna' have a baking party!!! LMAO!!  :gfight:

It may come to that and when it does, I'll shoot it. :bc:

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It may come to that and when it does, I'll shoot it. :bc:

Be a shame to do that.  I’d be partial to some of those spray deterants mentioned.  But, if it came down to it, and it’s doing some damage.  Yep.  Bullet.  Brain.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Be a shame to do that.  I’d be partial to some of those spray deterants mentioned.  But, if it came down to it, and it’s doing some damage.  Yep.  Bullet.  Brain.

Agreed, I'd rather not kill it. If I need to tho... I'll kill it faster than a trucker kills Polaris550's ass at the local truck stop.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Agreed, I'd rather not kill it. If I need to tho... I'll kill it faster than a trucker kills Polaris550's ass at the local truck stop.

You think that's funny?