Check your account email address ×

Another widow who received call from Trump speaks out....

Dave

Cant find it on google....no surprise there....but interview was just on Foxnews.

Shockingly her opinion of Trumps phone call is much different and more believeable then the wingnut congress womans.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Slinger dont need to see it to know what the widow really means :lol:

you are correct. because i know damn well that there are some people that either heard things differently, or were told things differently. nobody is saying trump is mean to all military widows. nobody is saying he had bad intentions with the other widow either. see, this is why i call you a dumb ass :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are correct. because i ] damn well that there are some people that either heard things differently, or were told things differently. nobody is saying trump is mean to all military widows. nobody is saying he had bad intentions with the other widow either. see, this is why i call you a dumb ass :lol:

:lol:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

another great example of fox news creating a false narrative. the lefties think trump is downright mean to all widows, and they have prove he isn't:lol:

False narrative? A remorseful call was made political by a dingbat congress woman...how can't you see that...

5 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

False narrative? A remorseful call was made political by a dingbat congress woman...how can't you see that...

dude you didn't know jack shit about the story earlier today, and you still don't now. so just stfu. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

At first I thought it was an act designed to annoy people but  Slinger  really believes that he knows what people are thinking....what a fucking loon! :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol:

he didn't know the congresswoman mentored the soldier who died, or that she was a family friend, or with the family when the call came in, etc. just thought it was some congresswoman running her yap. hell you likely didnt know that either. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

At first I thought it was an act designed to annoy people but  Slinger  really believes that he knows what people are thinking....what a fucking loon! :lol:

so you honestly can't see how the mix of a few words, or people in stressful situations, could "hear" different things? are you fucking retarded smails? serious question.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

so you honestly can't see how the mix of a few words, or people in stressful situations, could "hear" different things? are you fucking retarded smails? serious question.

It goes beyond this thread and that post so quit being a dumbfuck...there is reason you are called Carnac.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude you didn't know jack shit about the story earlier today, and you still don't now. so just stfu. 

Sure i did...its you who doesn't know. But you will know know soon enough!!!

1 hour ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Cant find it on google....no surprise there....but interview was just on Foxnews.

Shockingly her opinion of Trumps phone call is much different and more believeable then the wingnut congress womans.

he was prob white with a normal name so trump was much nicer and compassionate  

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he didn't know the congresswoman mentored the soldier who died, or that she was a family friend, or with the family when the call came in, etc. just thought it was some congresswoman running her yap. hell you likely didnt know that either. :lol:

Wtf does her mentoring him have  to do with her making his death political?