Check your account email address ×

Clinton Cash...

• Platinum Contributing Member

:news:

Cause For Concern: 10 Incidents Of Significant Errors, Retractions, Or Questionable Sourcing By Schweizer. Reporters and fact checkers have excoriated Schweizer for massive factual problems over the years. A Media Matters analysis found at least 10 separate incidents in which the media called out Schweizer for botching his reporting.

The following is how reporters have described Schweizer's work: "Incorrect," "inaccurate," "bogus," "a fatal shortcoming in Journalism 101," "the facts didn't stand up," "unfair and inaccurate," "specious argument," "there was nothing there," "suspicious," "the facts don't fit," facts "do not check out," sources "do not exist or cannot be tracked down," "confusion and contradiction," "discrepancies," "admitted a mistake," "neither journalism nor history," "a polemic so unchecked ... that we can't tell the fact from the fiction," sources "have clearly used him," and "tacitly conced[ed] he was wrong."

Schweizer Is A Republican Activist And Consultant

Schweizer Worked For The Bush White House As A Speechwriting Consultant From 2008-2009.[PeterSchweizer.com, accessed 3/26/15]

Sarah Palin Hired Schweizer To Advise Her On Foreign Policy. Schweizer received $106,250 from Palin's Sarah PAC in 2011-2012, according to Federal Election Commission records. [New York Times5/25/11; FEC.gov, accessed 3/27/15

Schweizer Helped Write Bobby Jindal's Autobiography. Jindal wrote on the acknowledgements page of his 2010 book that Schweizer was "crucial to this book." Jindal is a potential Clinton opponent as he is considering a run for the Republican presidential nomination. [Times-Picayune2/17/10Leadership and Crisis2010Politico3/24/15]

Schweizer Has Worked For Breitbart.com And The Conservative Hoover Institution. Breitbart.com states that Schweizer is a Breitbart News senior editor-at-large. He "was the William J. Casey Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution." [Media Matters11/13/11; Breitbart.com, 3/20/15; Hoover.org, accessed 4/9/15]

Schweizer Heads The Government Accountability Institute (GAI), A "Free Markets" Organization.[Guidestar.org, accessed 3/26/15]

Schweizer Heads Oval Office Writers LLC With Former Bush Aide Marc Thiessen. The firm states it helps prepare speechwriting, keynotes, congressional testimony, and fundraising help, among other services. [OvalOfficeWriters.com, accessed 4/10/15; accessed 4/10/15

Schweizer Headlined Republican Party FundraisersAccording to event notices, Schweizer headlined 2012 Republican fundraisers for the Wakulla Republican Committee in Florida and the Republicans of Hoboken in New Jersey. [WakullaCountyChamber.com, accessed 3/25/15The Jersey Journal3/28/12]

Schweizer Regularly Speaks To Conservative Groups And Conferences. He has spoken to conservative groups and conferences such as the Charles Koch Institute, the 2012 National Conservative Student Conference, 2015 Conservative Leadership Conference, and Young America's Foundation's 2011 West Coast Leadership Conference. [YouTube, 2/10/14; CSPAN, 8/3/12; Sched.org, accessed 3/26/15; YAF.org, 11/3/11]

Schweizer Was A Contributor To A Glenn Beck Book. Schweizer is listed as a contributor to former Fox News host Glenn Beck's book Broke: The Plan to Restore Our Trust, Truth and Treasure (Threshold Editions, October 2010). [Amazon.com, accessed 3/26/15]

Schweizer's Books Attack Liberal Ideology. His books include Architects of Ruin: How Big Government Liberals Wrecked The Global Economy -- And How They Will Do It Again If No One Stops Them; Makers and Takers: Why Conservatives Work Harder, Feel Happier, Have Closer Families, Take Fewer Drugs, Give More Generously, Value Honesty More, Are Less Materialistic And Envious, Whine Less...And Even Hug Their Children More Than Liberals; and Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy. [Amazon.com, accessed 3/26/15]

Schweizer Donated To Republican Adam Hasner's 2012 U.S. Senate Campaign. [FEC.gov, accessed 3/26/15]

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/04/20/clinton-cash-author-peter-schweizers-long-histo/203209

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

I don't get fed any information like you do, in fact, I research all the information I find.  It's obvious you do not.

:lmao: 

No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

The author of “Clinton Cash” falsely claimed Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State had “veto power” and “could have stopped” Russia from buying a company with extensive uranium mining operations in the U.S. In fact, only the president has such power.

At the time of the sale, Clinton was a member of the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States, which is required by law to investigate all U.S. transactions that involve a company owned or controlled by a foreign government. Federal guidelines say any one of nine voting members of the committee can object to such a foreign transaction, but the final decision then rests with the president.

“Only the President has the authority to suspend or prohibit a covered transaction,” the guidelines say.

Through a spokeswoman, author Peter Schweizer told us he meant that Clinton could have forced the issue to the president’s desk. But that’s not what he said when he appeared on “Fox News Sunday,” where he discussed the uranium deal and his upcoming book to be released on May 5.

Schweizer’s book — “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich” — focuses on foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation, a nonprofit created by former President Bill Clinton. In his book, Schweizer, a former fellow at the right-leaning Hoover Institution, seeks to link some of those donations to the official actions taken by Clinton when she was Secretary of State.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/04/no-veto-power-for-clinton-on-uranium-deal/

Left-leaning FactCheck.org was forced on Thursday to make an embarrassing correction after they incorrectly attributed a quote from Peter’s Schweizer’s Clinton Cash that never appeared in the book.

There’s just one problem: contrary to what FactCheck.org reported, the words “veto power” and “could have stopped” appear nowhere in the Clinton Cash book in relation to Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. approving the transfer of American uranium to Putin’s Russia. Hence, FactCheck.org was forced to issue the following embarrassing correction:

Correction, June 23: Our original story incorrectly stated that Schweizer wrote in his book that Clinton had veto power over the sale. Schweizer said that in a TV interview, not in his book. We have revised our story to correct the record.  

You can't make this shit up.  snowbeavis owning himself in his very own thread.  Told you that your threads are meaningless, but that is an OWNED for sure.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

didn't you know? hillary had all in the power in the world back then. plus the repukes all turned a blind eye to what was going on. they liked and admired her and didn't want to cause hillary any problems :lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cause For Concern: 10 Incidents Of Significant Errors, Retractions, Or Questionable Sourcing By Schweizer. Reporters and fact checkers have excoriated Schweizer for massive factual problems over the years. A Media Matters analysis found at least 10 separate incidents in which the media called out Schweizer for botching his reporting.

The following is how reporters have described Schweizer's work: "Incorrect," "inaccurate," "bogus," "a fatal shortcoming in Journalism 101," "the facts didn't stand up," "unfair and inaccurate," "specious argument," "there was nothing there," "suspicious," "the facts don't fit," facts "do not check out," sources "do not exist or cannot be tracked down," "confusion and contradiction," "discrepancies," "admitted a mistake," "neither journalism nor history," "a polemic so unchecked ... that we can't tell the fact from the fiction," sources "have clearly used him," and "tacitly conced[ed] he was wrong."

Schweizer Is A Republican Activist And Consultant

Schweizer Worked For The Bush White House As A Speechwriting Consultant From 2008-2009.[PeterSchweizer.com, accessed 3/26/15]

Sarah Palin Hired Schweizer To Advise Her On Foreign Policy. Schweizer received $106,250 from Palin's Sarah PAC in 2011-2012, according to Federal Election Commission records. [New York Times5/25/11; FEC.gov, accessed 3/27/15

Schweizer Helped Write Bobby Jindal's Autobiography. Jindal wrote on the acknowledgements page of his 2010 book that Schweizer was "crucial to this book." Jindal is a potential Clinton opponent as he is considering a run for the Republican presidential nomination. [Times-Picayune2/17/10Leadership and Crisis2010Politico3/24/15]

Schweizer Has Worked For Breitbart.com And The Conservative Hoover Institution. Breitbart.com states that Schweizer is a Breitbart News senior editor-at-large. He "was the William J. Casey Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution." [Media Matters11/13/11; Breitbart.com, 3/20/15; Hoover.org, accessed 4/9/15]

Schweizer Heads The Government Accountability Institute (GAI), A "Free Markets" Organization.[Guidestar.org, accessed 3/26/15]

Schweizer Heads Oval Office Writers LLC With Former Bush Aide Marc Thiessen. The firm states it helps prepare speechwriting, keynotes, congressional testimony, and fundraising help, among other services. [OvalOfficeWriters.com, accessed 4/10/15; accessed 4/10/15

Schweizer Headlined Republican Party FundraisersAccording to event notices, Schweizer headlined 2012 Republican fundraisers for the Wakulla Republican Committee in Florida and the Republicans of Hoboken in New Jersey. [WakullaCountyChamber.com, accessed 3/25/15The Jersey Journal3/28/12]

Schweizer Regularly Speaks To Conservative Groups And Conferences. He has spoken to conservative groups and conferences such as the Charles Koch Institute, the 2012 National Conservative Student Conference, 2015 Conservative Leadership Conference, and Young America's Foundation's 2011 West Coast Leadership Conference. [YouTube, 2/10/14; CSPAN, 8/3/12; Sched.org, accessed 3/26/15; YAF.org, 11/3/11]

Schweizer Was A Contributor To A Glenn Beck Book. Schweizer is listed as a contributor to former Fox News host Glenn Beck's book Broke: The Plan to Restore Our Trust, Truth and Treasure (Threshold Editions, October 2010). [Amazon.com, accessed 3/26/15]

Schweizer's Books Attack Liberal Ideology. His books include Architects of Ruin: How Big Government Liberals Wrecked The Global Economy -- And How They Will Do It Again If No One Stops Them; Makers and Takers: Why Conservatives Work Harder, Feel Happier, Have Closer Families, Take Fewer Drugs, Give More Generously, Value Honesty More, Are Less Materialistic And Envious, Whine Less...And Even Hug Their Children More Than Liberals; and Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy. [Amazon.com, accessed 3/26/15]

Schweizer Donated To Republican Adam Hasner's 2012 U.S. Senate Campaign. [FEC.gov, accessed 3/26/15]

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/04/20/clinton-cash-author-peter-schweizers-long-histo/203209

Just now, racer254 said:

Left-leaning FactCheck.org was forced on Thursday to make an embarrassing correction after they incorrectly attributed a quote from Peter’s Schweizer’s Clinton Cash that never appeared in the book.

You can't make this shit up.  snowbeavis owning himself in his very own thread.  Told you that your threads are meaningless, but that is an OWNED for sure.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think you should start looking at the people providing you with your information.  It is nothing but lies and half-truths and I actually am starting to feel a little sorry for you. 

:nuts:    :lmao: 

Fact check vs a republican consultant....is there an agenda with Clinton Cash?   :lol: 

Yet et its gospel to you Doe Dumber :lol: 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

DNC emails prove who is actually getting manipulated.  sorry, but your whole party platform is just a big lie.  Sucks to be a democrat.

Is Clinton Cash an objective documentary? :lol: 

:lmao: 

:lol: 

Post some of your research.... :lol: 

Just now, racer254 said:

DNC emails prove who is actually getting manipulated.  sorry, but your whole party platform is just a big lie.  Sucks to be a democrat.

Racer, It just totally boggles my mind how anyone with even a sliver of a brain left could even stand behind the woman. The extreme level of corruption, lies, payoffs, election rigging that follows here is 2nd to none. Its just one horror story after another. And people still like and support the charlatan, thats the frigging scary part..:bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Racer, It just totally boggles my mind how anyone with even a sliver of a brain left could even stand behind the woman. The extreme level of corruption, lies, payoffs, election rigging that follows here is 2nd to none. Its just one horror story after another. And people still like and support the charlatan, thats the frigging scary part..:bc:

while hillary isn't perfect, 90% of the anti-hillary stuff you've been fed is utter bullshit. but more importantly, she is MUCH more fit to run this country than a fucking donald trump.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I am with you.  My mind has been blown.  I figured that any person of sound mind and body would turn tail and call the DNC out.  And those who couldn't would just sit quietly and eat crow.  BUT, they are defending the fact that they were CONNED.  I have to start a business or some type of pyramid scheme directed at these people. 

Edited by racer254

Just now, Snoslinger said:

while hillary isn't perfect, 90% of the anti-hillary stuff you've been fed is utter bullshit. but more importantly, she is MUCH more fit to run this country than a fucking donald trump.

I have a brain, and can think for myself. I dont read the anti hillary stuff, I read facts, and let me tell you there are a fucking ass load of them!!! The woman is a lying criminal. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Someone made up the emails? DWS got fired for a reason. And no, she is not more fit to do shit. She's a proven liar and we don't need that. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why you think??/

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

That's just shitslinger doing what he does best.:bc:

Oh I know, he doesnt have a leg to stand on. I just wanted to attempt to grasp his thought process on that statement. Its interesting to see how fucked up in the head people really are.:nuts: Plus im sure it would be worth a laugh or two.:bc:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh I know, he doesnt have a leg to stand on. I just wanted to attempt to grasp his thought process on that statement. Its interesting to see how fucked up in the head people really are.:nuts: Plus im sure it would be worth a laugh or two.:bc:

Slowly the guys will make it back from tbp..just you watch.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Convictions? Post em up

Right after you post trumps convictions. Of course you fools lap up 100 percent of what's said about him like it's your job.