Check your account email address ×

Question...

Anler

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

That's not going to make vince very happy, he may not allow you to follow in his footsteps now...  :snack:

Nigga pleeze. Arctic cat guys need to ride with skidoo guys who have a tow ropes for those inevitable moments they need a tow... :bc:

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Nigga pleeze. Arctic cat guys need to ride with skidoo guys who have a tow ropes for those inevitable moments they need a tow... :bc:

I know but you learn the hard way to never tie a rope to a skidoo front bumper it will tear in half with in seconds.

but as we can see bumpers and bulk heads are not the only pop can week  parts ski doo makes

1455157713823.jpg

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief...and really.  GAYEST SCREEN NAME EVER....and from somebody looking for a softer seat and the right saddle bag for himself.  :lol:

Poor analdestroyer.... :owned:

9 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It was a metaphorical statement aimed at your online persona trying to be a mini vince. Dumbass.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I know but you learn the hard way to never tie a rope to a skidoo front bumper it will tear in half with in seconds.

but as we can see bumpers and bulk heads are not the only pop can week  parts ski doo makes

1455157713823.jpg

Where's that Slow Mo video of the sled being towed and the whole front end comes right off? Was that a Cat or a Doo? 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

1455157713823.jpg

Looks like somebody don't know how to ride. Not the sleds fault. :bc:

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

It was a metaphorical statement aimed at your online persona trying to be a mini vince. Dumbass.  

I'm not trying to be anything. I do what I do. You're trying not to act like a sour little bitch but you need to try harder. :bc:

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Where's that Slow Mo video of the sled being towed and the whole front end comes right off? Was that a Cat or a Doo? 

Cat front end only lasted 5 minutes with Ben riding it. He rode skidoo for 5 years. Skidoo FTMFW!!!!1111 :bc:

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm not trying to be anything. I do what I do. You're trying not to act like a sour little bitch but you need to try harder. :bc:

Uh Huh...:lol: Whatever you say vince jr

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah every one knows flat groomed   trail takes skill LMFAO.  just junk xrs

Lots of guys here ride skidoos without the bulkhead falling off. I hit a tree last winter head on and caused zero damage to the bulkhead. Ask Ben about his Cat bumping a curb. :news:

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Lots of guys here ride skidoos without the bulkhead falling off. I hit a tree last winter head on and caused zero damage to the bulkhead. Ask Ben about his Cat bumping a curb. :news:

you are not actually trying to pretend you think ski doo makes a stronger chassi LMFAO 

I do own both brands 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you are not actually trying to pretend you think ski doo makes a stronger chassi LMFAO 

I do own both brands 

That's right, if you weren't a lil bitch you'd see I am right. :bc: