Check your account email address ×

hollywood.

Hollywood movies are a joke. Same old regergated bullshit over and over. Has there been a great movie you watch multiple times in the last 7 year's?  

fast & furious part 20!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hollywood movies are a joke. Same old regergated bullshit over and over. Has there been a great movie you watch multiple times in the last 7 year's?  

logan was pretty good. there’s a couple out right now that i plan to see. ought to be nice with all the trump supporters home watching FNC. i’m sure that they’re just to good for liberal hollywood. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

logan was pretty good. there’s a couple out right now that i plan to see. ought to be nice with all the trump supporters home watching FNC. i’m sure that they’re just to good for liberal hollywood. 

I only watch independent films anymore.

Block Buster's bore the fuck out of me.

They are PC bullshit with less reality than a Disney cartoon.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I only watch independent films anymore.

Block Buster's bore the fuck out of me.

They are PC bullshit with less reality than a Disney cartoon.

i enjoy a lot of the independent stuff. i find movies entertaining. i like the stuff tom cruise does. the imf series is good. 

21 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Shawshank Redemption is last one for me. Great Movie!

Good one. Watched it several times.

Justt watched pulp fiction again for like the 10 th time and still more enjoyable than most of the crap I have seen once.

No Hollywood film goes out any more without being thoroughly vetted for anything  that some grievance group might find offensive, resulting in protests.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I'm sure I miss out on a lot of good movies, but I don't think I've been to one is 5+ years, and haven't bought one for a while either.  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i enjoy a lot of the independent stuff. i find movies entertaining. i like the stuff tom cruise does. the imf series is good. 

I love movies too.  It is one common ground I share with my son. We don't see eye to eye on a lot of things or share many common interests. So it is the one thing we can relate to each other with.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i’ll keep going to see movies. i mean who didn’t know that hollywood is a shithole? are there idiots out there that don’t think that there will be trouble when an employee’s job is making make believe believable? fucking dummies. 

a830b0d9a442c89bcc5baf537258e7fb17acd09acb170b26d4ba7fa00a956650.jpg.cf.jpg

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I love movies too.  It is one common ground I share with my son. We don't see eye to eye on a lot of things or share many common interests. So it is the one thing we can relate to each other with.

i want to see the new kingsmen and blade runner. i enjoyed the first of both. 

18 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm sure I miss out on a lot of good movies, but I don't think I've been to one is 5+ years, and haven't bought one for a while either.  

Same here.  Can't remember last movie I saw at theater.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i want to see the new kingsmen and blade runner. i enjoyed the first of both. 

Kingsmen does look good.