Check your account email address ×

are firearm background checks unconstitutional?

10 hours ago, Poncho said:

The last guy that brought a gun to my school, killed three, including himself and wounded 14 others.

That was May 28, 1975 in Brampton, Ontario, Canada in case anyone of you Americans listen....and to the OP's original post....it will not make a difference....background checks a waste of time

Edited by Poncho

39 minutes ago, Poncho said:

That was May 28, 1975 in Brampton, Ontario, Canada in case anyone of you Americans listen....and to the OP's original post....it will not make a difference....background checks a waste of time

at least he offed him self it was the least he could do . 

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I just hope I am alive when  they say they decide they are going to confiscate firearms . the sooner the better I say bring it on 

It'll never get to that point.  The military will not side with lib government...and that's the only chance the Dems have.  Obama did his worst and made it a rotating door for the top brass...and still failed to water down the "patriotism".  I guess the "Tranny attack" was his next move?  :lol:So stupid.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It'll never get to that point.  The military will not side with lib government...and that's the only chance the Dems have.  Obama did his worst and made it a rotating door for the top brass...and still failed to water down the "patriotism".  I guess the "Tranny attack" was his next move?  :lol:So stupid.

I know that is why I want to be alive when they try . it is the best chance we have at a real government over through with power going back to we the people . and I would not mind seeing a few cops knock on my door asking to check the home for weapons. we know the cops will be all over that  . full round of hand jobs in the locker room before that first shift    

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know that is why I want to be alive when they try . it is the best chance we have at a real government over through with power going back to we the people . and I would not mind seeing a few cops knock on my door asking to check the home for weapons. we know the cops will be all over that  . full round of hand jobs in the locker room before that first shift    

Cops won't do it either.  See, here's the deal;  the left..in all their brilliancy believe that they can argue we cannot defend against a govenment agent (military or police) therefore, there is no need for us to be armed..or, have access to some of the same armamints.  It's their own lie..and they know it.  The military and police will disband and pick a side should it come to that.  Which side?  How do they vote?  yup.

Poor Dems.  They may try and poke us in the eye with dildos though.  Wear good glasses!  :lol:

Image result for blackwater meme

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I am not so sure . I thinks cops will be all on board with there marching orders .modern  cops are fucked  

The stupid ones might be.  And they'll be made short work of...rapidly.  The rest will fall in line behind the smarter ones....and take orders.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  Fucking mouthbreathing bootlicking clowns :lol: MN Militia on FSCE :lmao: 

Truth...painful.  Even more when you're an imbecilic, chinless, whelching coward.

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Listen to you guy's :lol: 

Shut up....It's fun!!!!  Imagine.  I'm gonna dangle every fucking lib-twat I can....and I'm gonna start at a humble home in butt-fuck Wisconsin.

• Haha 1

lol on sunday my wife was shooting targets out back at the cabin 3.5 hours from Minneapolis . some guy drives his real butch Honda crv  over and asked her to stop because it was making him nervous.

the fucking pencil dicks cabin is at least 3/8 of a mile away and she was shooting a 22. I laughed in his face . she was like ok and I was no she may be done but I am just getting started. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Truth...painful.  Even more when you're an imbecilic, chinless, whelching coward.

Shut up....It's fun!!!!  Imagine.  I'm gonna dangle every fucking lib-twat I can....and I'm gonna start at a humble home in butt-fuck Wisconsin.

WOLVERINES !!!!  :lol:  

:bc: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  Fucking mouthbreathing bootlicking clowns :lol: MN Militia on FSCE :lmao: 

you will be the first one laying you daisy Red Rider at the cops feet pointing out your neighbors . dont worry you will never live to see the end 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cops won't do it either.  See, here's the deal;  the left..in all their brilliancy believe that they can argue we cannot defend against a govenment agent (military or police) therefore, there is no need for us to be armed..or, have access to some of the same armamints.  It's their own lie..and they know it.  The military and police will disband and pick a side should it come to that.  Which side?  How do they vote?  yup.

Poor Dems.  They may try and poke us in the eye with dildos though.  Wear good glasses!  :lol:

Image result for blackwater meme

Look at that nasty ball tickler on his chin... And his busted ass taped up issued mag. And those limp ass Oakleys. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Look at that nasty ball tickler on his chin... And his busted ass taped up issued mag. And those limp ass Oakleys. 

Those aren't oakleys, and there is a reason for that tape you fucking LEG!  Now the chin thing..and haircut?  gay.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Those aren't oakleys, and there is a reason for that tape you fucking LEG!  Now the chin thing..and haircut?  gay.

Let me correct my first, over.

Look at those limp ass wannabe Oakleys. Look at this leg mother fucker who can't afford PMAGs. Look at his mouth gaping like he is ready to take care of business in true Zambo leg fashion. #SitDownPops

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let me correct my first, over.

Look at those limp ass wannabe Oakleys. Look at this leg mother fucker who can't afford PMAGs. Look at his mouth gaping like he is ready to take care of business in true Zambo leg fashion. #SitDownPops

Stop being a blue falcon.  You shitbird.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And I don't see any 550 cord hanging off the end for that tape to serve a purpose... Don't question me POG!

He lost it when he jerked it out of his molle when he was coming up wiht that bitchen line.  Call me POG again.....one more time.

Image result for say what one more time