Check your account email address ×

Home Security "what do you use"

1 minute ago, smokin george said:

Years ago when I was running hwy I kept a big Bowie knife and a tire bat in my bunk. Here at home it's bearspray in a handy spot and if I get to the crossbow in time I don't think I'd have trouble using it if need be

Bear spray here too. but for actual bears lol. Keep  t ball bat in the car

All our neighbours have our back. They all have hunting rifles lol. I set up my trailcam and block the driveway with my car when we go away. There's no way out of our place other than the driveway so they'd have to get my car out of the long driveway or carry shit a long way

Just now, smokin george said:

All our neighbours have our back. They all have hunting rifles lol. I set up my trailcam and block the driveway with my car when we go away. There's no way out of our place other than the driveway so they'd have to get my car out of the long driveway or carry shit a long way

None of my neighbors have my back .. some are punk ass bitches who think they are bad ass. Its not them im concerned with,its their douche bag friends . Theres only 4 houses on my road , the douche bags, a nice younger couple ,an older coulper in their 80s and the lady that owns the store here 

16 minutes ago, smokin george said:

That'll do the trick

Yeah. It was gross.  It was sick. Was attacking the dogs  at night. Natural resources came,removed its head and took it for testing . dogs were up to date on shots so they were ok

Edited by xcr700

We are in a small remote area with about 20 houses. Empty lot btwn us and a nosey neighbour. He came over one day and told us 2 motorcycles came up the driveway when we were out lol. Closest punks are either riding bicycles or don't have enough gas to get here lol

Just now, smokin george said:

We are in a small remote area with about 20 houses. Empty lot btwn us and a nosey neighbour. He came over one day and told us 2 motorcycles came up the driveway when we were out lol. Closest punks are either riding bicycles or don't have enough gas to get here lol

I fucking hate bikers .....

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah. It was gross.  It was sick. Was attacking the digs at night. Natural resources came,removed its head and took it for testing . dogs were up to date on shots so they were ok

I haven't seen any yotes around here. Wolves howl occasionally with plenty of deer,moose and the occasional bear

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Beautiful piece. ZT uses mostly super steels. Not a bad knife in their line. 

Thanks, I use it almost daily with work, really a very well made knife

The trailcam picks up anything going by the driveway (200ft away). On Mondays it has the garbage truck going by lol. Right now there's a big doe hanging around with 2 fawns and should be some good picks of them when I get the card out to look

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Buddy has cameeas up at his cabin. Caught a few theives on camera ,and lots of bears 

That's how they caught the thief breaking into the campsites where we had our 5th wheel. Caught on trailcam with a great pic of his leg tattoo. Cops see the pic and knew who he was

3 minutes ago, smokin george said:

That's how they caught the thief breaking into the campsites where we had our 5th wheel. Caught on trailcam with a great pic of his leg tattoo. Cops see the pic and knew who he was

Thats awesome . The idiits that were trying to break in had their faces covered but forgot about the trucks plate lol 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Thats awesome . The idiits that were trying to break in had their faces covered but forgot about the trucks plate lol 

When I was selling our old sleds I told the guy to come and take a look as we wouldn't be home. Driveway was blocked, trailcam up and running and had pics of him, his son and a plate. Guy texts and says deposit was in the sled trunk. You just never know

6 minutes ago, smokin george said:

When I was selling our old sleds I told the guy to come and take a look as we wouldn't be home. Driveway was blocked, trailcam up and running and had pics of him, his son and a plate. Guy texts and says deposit was in the sled trunk. You just never know

Exactly . Never know