Check your account email address ×

Hugh's had his last bunny

Legend

Just now, polaris550 said:

OK, so if you came home and saw my old ass swinging at that broad in the pic, would you like ????  

if she was not my wife or girlfriend I could or would give a shit who you were fucking . that is pretty normal dude . your reactions are very strange to say the least

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

if she was not my wife or girlfriend I could or would give a shit who you were fucking . that is pretty normal dude . your reactions are very strange to say the least

Yes, or no!! Would you mind if you caught me in bed with that broad in the pic..YES OR NO?????? 

So, where was that pic taken???? 

for fuck sakes you were the one who said

Ya' better watch out that the Italians don't get ya' for stealing their table-cloth. 

top of the Vatican so Rome is the back drop .  you should have left it alone and let me think you were clever  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

for fuck sakes you were the one who said

Ya' better watch out that the Italians don't get ya' for stealing their table-cloth. 

top of the Vatican so Rome is the back drop .  you should have left it alone and let me think you were clever  

Meditterranean, I was close. 

Yes, or no!! Would you mind if you caught me in bed with that broad in the pic..YES OR NO?????? 

and I told you if she was not my wife or girlfriend I would not give a shit . you are talking about 2 different things .  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

and I told you if she was not my wife or girlfriend I would not give a shit . you are talking about 2 different things .  

NO, it's the same thing.................. A GOOD-LOOKING BROAD. When you first met her, did you want your wing-man to move in on her?????

LA!LA!LA!LA!LA! :happy:

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

NO, it's the same thing.................. A GOOD-LOOKING BROAD. When you first met her, did you want your wing-man to move in on her?????

LA!LA!LA!LA!LA! :happy:

she hit on me lol. the night I met her she had a short black bob wig and a geisha outfit on .I did not even recognize her when I picked her up the next time with the long blond hair . and no it never bothered me I have always had good game and never threatened from some other dude . if she is in to some other dude it was not going to go my way any way .  so if one of your buds called you back in the day about some one in your stable you would say back off that is my woman lol. that is silly how were you ever going to get your hands on any thing in his stable then ?  

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

she hit on me lol. the night I met her she had a short black bob wig and a geisha outfit on .I did not even recognize her when I picked her up the next time with the long blond hair . and no it never bothered me I have always had good game and never threatened from some other dude . if she is in to some other dude it was not going to go my way any way .  so if one of your buds called you back in the day about some one in your stable you would say back off that is my woman lol. that is silly how were you ever going to get your hands on any thing in his stable then ?  

Who the fuck are you, Colonel Sanders with all the Kentucky stable talk? 

I'm talkin' broads, and you're talking phillies. 

Get bent, you woulda' been pissed off if somebody moved in on her. You're just talkin' bullshit now. You never did answer if you caught me in bed with her. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Who the fuck are you, Colonel Sanders with all the Kentucky stable talk? 

I'm talkin' broads, and you're talking phillies. 

Get bent, you woulda' been pissed off if somebody moved in on her. You're just talkin' bullshit now. You never did answer if you caught me in bed with her. 

so you never had a stable of Phillies ?  really ? every guy has to have at least a few the show horse the race horse the few old nags that you call after striking out and the bar is closed .

and if I caught you in bed with my wife I would first get the picks to use in the settlement talks . then toss you and her out of my house .

but go back to the beginning and read your own crap . you are pissed about any guy who s fucking good looking women . that is extremely odd, go back and read your own shit . then get back to us

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you never had a stable of Phillies ?  really ? every guy has to have at least a few the show horse the race horse the few old nags that you call after striking out and the bar is closed .

and if I caught you in bed with my wife I would first get the picks to use in the settlement talks . then toss you and her out of my house .

but go back to the beginning and read your own crap . you are pissed about any guy who s fucking good looking women . that is extremely odd, go back and read your own shit . then get back to us

YES!!! If I was in a bar, and some hot chick liked some other guy, I would want to pummel both of them. The broad would have to be GOOD-LOOKING, for me to get pissed off. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

YES!!! If I was in a bar, and some hot chick liked some other guy, I would want to pummel both of them. The broad would have to be GOOD-LOOKING, for me to get pissed off. 

The woman too???

What the fuck???

The most I EVAH had was three broads at one time. It was when I had my speed-boat. The young one got pissed at me, 'cause I think one of the guys at work ratted me out to her, that I had three at the same time. One of them was kind of fucked-up, so I got rid of her. The  third one, I'm still hangin' with! 

• Gold Member

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

If one of my buddies scored a 8.5+ , I'd want to stab him with a rusty fillet knife, ya' fuckin mook. 

You've never even seen an 8.5 woman with your own eyes, only on the internet. FAGGOT!!  (I'd apologize to spincry but frankly I just don't care!)

Just now, Kivalo said:

You've never even seen an 8.5 woman with your own eyes, only on the internet. FAGGOT!!  (I'd apologize to spincry but frankly I just don't care!)

Who the fuck is SPINCRY!!! What the fuck are you talking about??? 

I've turned-down better pussy than you've had.You HAVE HAD pussy, right???? 

6 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Yes, the bitch too. Hyper-masculine males get pissed-off with that kind of shit. 

Well hopefully you are just talking smack online.

Because most males, hyper-masculine or not, would beat the fuck out of you if they saw you hit a woman.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Who the fuck is SPINCRY!!! What the fuck are you talking about??? 

I've turned-down better pussy than you've had.You HAVE HAD pussy, right???? 

By "turned-down" you mean "turned-the-page."  :news:

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Well hopefully you are just talking smack online.

Because most males, hyper-masculine or not, would beat the fuck out of you if they saw you hit a woman.

Yeah, of course ya' can't hit anybody, but I'd want to, including the hot bitch!!! 

On September 27, 2017 at 11:43 PM, f7ben said:

well he had a hell of a run and banged more top tier strange then most men.....heres to him !!!11111

Can you image how many basically 10's or close to it he had his cock in :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No. I think it's accurate.  FAGGOT!

A university did a survey on truck buyers. RAM truck owners were found to rank highest on the GAY DETECTION SCALE. Guess what.........................you're gay!!!

• Gold Member

A university did a survey on truck buyers. RAM truck owners were found to rank highest on the GAY DETECTION SCALE. Guess what.........................you're gay!!!

Guess what? YOU POSTED PICS OF YOURSELF WITH SHIT STAINED UNDERWEAR AND A LAME ASS WOODPILE!!!!  YOUR GAY AND DEMENTED!!!  FAGGOT!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Can you image how many basically 10's or close to it he had his cock in :guzzle: 

Big fuckin' deal. The faggot owned a giant magazine that these sluts could make a fortune off. Don't think that just because a broad is good-looking, that she's a nice, clean girl. She could very well be a depraved slut. :handjob:

Big fuckin' deal. The faggot owned a giant magazine that these sluts could make a fortune off. Don't think that just because a broad is good-looking, that she's a nice, clean girl. She could very well be a depraved slut. :handjob:

you say depraved slut like it is a bad thing .