Check your account email address ×

Crowder destroys take a knee

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Have you ever seen any of them protest anything at any other time?  :lol:  

No and their hero Kaepernick even said it was about the anthem he couldn't respect a country who put the brothers down, so any deflection on the reason now is bullshit :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

No and their hero Kaepernick even said it was about the anthem he couldn't respect a country who put the brothers down, so any deflection on the reason now is bullshit :guzzle: 

Who the fuck said it wasnt about the anthem or the flag you retarded moouthbreathing shit flinging cocksucking piece of lying dogshit ????

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

NFL players are protesting at the moment of greatest visibility and their protest has spurred countless millions of hours of discussion highlighting their cause. I'd say it was more effective than anyone could have ever imagined ......sorry it offended your fake ass plastic patriot sensibilities you commie fuck 

Absolutely and as I've said they have every right to do so and it didn't offend me.  If it did I wouldn't have watched the Skins Sunday night or the MNF game.   I would have also cancelled my DTV football package which I have not.   American's have every right to simply think that this platform is not the best choice.   Why does that hurt you so deeply?  :lol:   

As for the commie comment.   Nice try MC.  :lol:  

When was the last time you sat for the NA at a live sporting event?   You seem to be avoiding the question.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who the fuck said it wasnt about the anthem or the flag you retarded moouthbreathing shit flinging cocksucking piece of lying dogshit ????

King james the owners etc... :guzzle: fuck you are a moron 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pretty much all of them except Kaepernick.  :lol:  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely and as I've said they have every right to do so and it didn't offend me.  If it did I wouldn't have watched the Skins Sunday night or the MNF game.   I would have also cancelled my DTV football package which I have not.   American's have every right to simply think that this platform is not the best choice.   Why does that hurt you so deeply?  :lol:   

When was the last time you sat for the NA at a live sporting event?   You seem to be avoiding the question.  

I sat through the anthem at the last hockey game I was at and I didnt take my hat off either as I recall

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

King james the owners etc... :guzzle: fuck you are a moron 

I dont read the news momo .....I thought you were talking about someone here 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty much all of them except Kaepernick.  :lol:  

as I said above.....I wouldnt know what any of them are saying about it now....I dont dig into any news or clickbait at all and dont listen to Rush Limbaugh or wherever it is that you and momo get your soundbites from 

Just now, f7ben said:

I sat through the anthem at the last hockey game I was at and I didnt take my hat off either as I recall

as I said above.....I wouldnt know what any of them are saying about it now....I dont dig into any news or clickbait at all and dont listen to Rush Limbaugh or wherever it is that you and momo get your soundbites from 

Honestly I call BS on that one.  You were probably in the restroom beating off to the thoughts of UHC and the govt knowing everything about your mental health issue.  :lol:  

I think it would be fucking hilarious if they passed UHC and started going around confiscating guns of those that have diagnosed mental illness'.  

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I call BS on that one.  You were probably in the restroom beating off to the thoughts of UHC and the govt knowing everything about your mental health issue.  :lol:  

I think it would be fucking hilarious if they passed UHC and started going around confiscating guns of those that have diagnosed mental illness'.  

Its been year but I am almost sure I sat and I'll sit again the next time I go. Why the fuck would I stand for some faggot ass anthem for which I harbor disdain.

On the rest....you are a fucking idiot 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its been year but I am almost sure I sat and I'll sit again the next time I go. Why the fuck would I stand for some faggot ass anthem for which I harbor disdain.

On the rest....you are a fucking idiot 

In other words......I'm making this up to look like an actual Antifa protester when I'm really just a keyboard Antifa "protester."  :lol:  

Dude that is something you would absolutely remember.   You are full of shit and it shows.  

As for the rest I'm fucking spot on.  If you think the govt will not know has and who has not been diagnosed with mental issues you are fucking kidding yourself.   In fact I'd bet they already know.  

Do you check the appropriate box when filling out your 4473? :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

In other words......I'm making this up to look like an actual Antifa protester when I'm really just a keyboard Antifa "protester."  :lol:  

Dude that is something you would absolutely remember.   You are full of shit and it shows.  

No it isnt something I would remember you fucking idiot.....its a non event. I have sat through anthems in the past and I will again in the future 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No it isnt something I would remember you fucking idiot.....its a non event. I have sat through anthems in the past and I will again in the future 

Too drunk to get up? :lol:

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Remain ignorant you are good at it Bipolarhooknose a master actually regarding almost every subject  :guzzle:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are anti-american .....you are manipulated .....you are a simpleton. I wouldnt watch one second of the bullshit you post. I dont need people to tell me how to feel or whats right and wrong. Taking a knee during the anthem is the epitome of peaceful protest and while I may not understand someones grievances and I may not align with their cause.....I personally love that they would take it upon themselves to go against the status quo and offend plastic patriots and bootlickers like this. It makes me smile....also fuck Donald Trump with a hot poker in his faggot ass. He is about the 2nd biggest piece of shit in the world  

People watch football to escape politics. Most of these players don't even know why they are protesting.

You're sound like a leftist. You don't want to watch the videos because you can't debunk them. So instead you call me names and call the video names. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

People watch football to escape politics. Most of these players don't even know why they are protesting.

You're sound like a leftist. You don't want to watch the videos because you can't debunk them. So instead you call me names and call the video names. 

oihsdpihasdpiuhvpiuapoiasdhapiuvhvnasdiuhvipuhsadv

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

They actually don't have a right. It's in each of their contracts that they are required to stand for the national anthem or be subject to be findeach of their contracts that they are required to stand for the national anthem or be subject to be fined. 

I could care less what they do to be honest but many people are offended and that's there right to be offended just as it's the players right to Kneel 

Just now, jtssrx said:

They actually don't have a right. It's in each of their contracts that they are required to stand for the national anthem or be subject to be findeach of their contracts that they are required to stand for the national anthem or be subject to be fined. 

I could care less what they do to be honest but many people are offended and that's there right to be offended just as it's the players right to Kneel 

derp derp derp .....they certainly are subject to be find :lol: fucking moron 

Just now, jtssrx said:

That still puts me way ahead of you!!!

Oh obviously.....I mean just look at your coherent thought structure ,grammar and spelling....not to mention your impressive use of logic :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

NFL players are protesting at the moment of greatest visibility and their protest has spurred countless millions of hours of discussion highlighting their cause. I'd say it was more effective than anyone could have ever imagined ......sorry it offended your fake ass plastic patriot sensibilities you commie fuck 

Exactly....look at the response because of what they have done plus it just exposed Trump as more of a petulant child than I imagined and the best part is that his stupid comments made the movement explode. :lol:

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're in need of medication 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you're in need of 20-30 iq points

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That still puts me way ahead of you!!!

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh obviously.....I mean just look at your coherent thought structure ,grammar and spelling....not to mention your impressive use of logic :lol: 

Like DERP?

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now you've gone full liberal, you're referencing spelling and grammar!! Lmao!!!!!! Lmao 😂