Check your account email address ×

cars and coffee

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: yep :lmao:

Guy in a Porsche loses control at a slow rate of speed plows into crowd and these two clowns come in and start barking about how they all own this and own that and drove this and drove that blah blah. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Well apparently she drives your ass around when there's a tiny bit of snow on the ground in your afraid of fucking sliding off the road as it is so yeah tell your mom we all said hi

Never happened, but id rather be that guy than an old washed up 80's fucking loser whose wife wont let him have a fun car.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Guy in a Porsche loses control at a slow rate of speed plows into crowd and these two clowns come in and start barking about how they all own this and own that and drove this and drove that blah blah. 

:lol: exactly 

1 minute ago, n2oiroc said:

Never happened, but id rather be that guy than an old washed up 80's fucking loser whose wife wont let him have a fun car.

Says the Faggot who's married and  doesn't own any fun cars :lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, n2oiroc said:

Your handle is iroc :lol: and you want to try and give me shit about washed up 80s blah blah that you known absolutely zero about? Lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

My wrx would run circles around anything you own or have owned.

Drag racing is boring as fuck.

Until you get off the pavement, or add snow. Where meeting up this winter , so I can show you how truly shitty your car is in the snow? And show you that you're not where near the driver you think you are 

Just because you're no good at it, doesn't mean it sucks.  Just means you suck.

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

• Gold Member

took the bro stang out in the rain today at about 50 degrees....  It was almost cars and coffee leaving every stop light and corner in the road while in track mode as I was heading to costco to pick up meat and home depot for a water filter for the fridge....  Its got wet and snow mode but track mode is much more fun.  These summer only tires on the gt performance pack suck in the seasons outside of summer!!!  prolly have to get some different shows for the winter.

21 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

took the bro stang out in the rain today at about 50 degrees....  It was almost cars and coffee leaving every stop light and corner in the road while in track mode as I was heading to costco to pick up meat and home depot for a water filter for the fridge....  Its got wet and snow mode but track mode is much more fun.  These summer only tires on the gt performance pack suck in the seasons outside of summer!!!  prolly have to get some different shows for the winter.

imagine if your car was actually making some serious HP ....my vette was over 100HP more at the wheels then your car and 1000x more evil handling 

2 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

What so you have that can outrun my wrx? I doubt you have ever owned anything that could keep up with it.

2 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

So whats the quickest and best handling car you have owned?

HOW MUCH DO YOU BENCH????? :lol: good god 

2 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Everyone i know that owns one,

Just like a fucktard that owns a raptor...

Of course you do :lol: go be fat somewhere else

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You ever drive a 600HP car on r-comps in the rain you fucking moron ......do you even know what I just typed??????

:lol::lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, n2oiroc said:

My wrx would run circles around anything you own or have owned. Drag racing is boring as fuck.

When is your next track date? When was last time you went to track or autocrossed? Stfu mouseman, you been yammering on for 10 yrs about how great you junk is, no one gives 2 fucks or believes you, cept frenchy and he regrets it :lol:

You failed building a fast car, you bought 3k shocks and never used em and didnt even know you could rebuild and adjust em, youre a complete fraud who only bench races

All this has been hashed out on tbp, its why he left

• Thanks 1

Just now, MiSledder said:

When is your next track date? When was last time you went to track or autocrossed? Stfu mouseman, you been yammering on for 10 yrs about how great you junk is, no one gives 2 fucks or believes you, cept frenchy and he regrets it :lol:

You failed building a fast car, you bought 3k shocks and never used em and didnt even know you could rebuild and adjust em, youre a complete fraud who only bench races

All this has been hashed out on tbp, its why he left

making up more shit again. you still popping adhd meds? maybe its time to up the dose. your memory is absolute shit. 

2 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

making up more shit again. you still popping adhd meds? maybe its time to up the dose. your memory is absolute shit. 

Youre so dishonest that you cant keep your stories straight, still treating your wife and step daughter like slaves?

• Haha 1

Just now, MiSledder said:

Youre so dishonest that you cant keep your stories straight, still treating your wife and step daughter like slaves?

post up my quotes dumbfuck. you mis comprehend shit, your mush brain fails to translate text effectively, or you are flat out lying.