Check your account email address ×

The iPhone X proves that the Unabomber was right.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

the x proves there is a sucker born every second . a fucking grand  on top of the rest of it 

they will line up around the block to give their money to forfeit their privacy 

Just now, f7ben said:

they will line up around the block to give their money to forfeit their privacy 

a dumb fuck who works for me is already planing on buying . that is 7.5 days of work for him to buy the pile of shit . its main use will be swiping right and facebook . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

a dumb fuck who works for me is already planing on buying . that is 7.5 days of work for him to buy the pile of shit . its main use will be swiping right and facebook . 

I've had the same phone for 31 months and dont plan on getting another one till it dies

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've had the same phone for 31 months and dont plan on getting another one till it dies

lol I had a phone with a busted screen for almost a yr . it was more than a crack it was run over when it was like a week old. I refused to buy a new one . and it was the cheep galaxy j7 

when I got a new one in like may I got the same one. the most technical thing I even do with it is use it for invoices and print them in my truck . other than that look up shit on like and check on orders . and this silly shit . I dont need or want a 1000 buck phone .

8 minutes ago, n2oiroc said:

Not compared to android devices, they are 10x worse than apple.

that depends how you use them....they are open source.....but you dont have to use all the apple bullshit 

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hell with that isolation shit.. I'm going the other way, learning how to program and develop for the phone.  I own all your data!!!!!

Neal

privacy is not isolation 

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

We will never be released from the grasp that society has on us.

Neal

that doesnt absolve the government from illegal transgressions against the 4th amendment ....get your head out of your ass Neal 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Oh I totally agree, I'm just saying we are ensconced, and the government loves it.

Neal

Accountability .......by legislation or by blood. Thats what it will come to. Or maybe we drift into apathetic slavery