Check your account email address ×

Every single person that voted against this should be throat slashed

f7ben

Sen. Rand Paul’s attempt to sunset congressional authorizations for the nation’s overseas wars failed Wednesday, with nearly all of the body’s Republicans and a sizable chunk of Democrats voting to table his amendment.

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Can't touch those MIC dollars!!

Neal

Gotta have perpetual war.....I mean we need to keep that standing authorization in place just in casies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Fucks deserve to die......I aint kidding 

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Gotta have perpetual war.....I mean we need to keep that standing authorization in place just in casies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Fucks deserve to die......I aint kidding 

We need to slowly weed these people out of politics.  I like to think that  trump is a start to that, but who knows.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We need to slowly weed these people out of politics.  I like to think that  trump is a start to that, but who knows.

:lol: what in the sweet fuck makes you think Trump is anything other than more of the same ....my god dude. The fucking idiot requested a 60 billion dollar yearly raise for the fucking military in what amounts to a time of peace. He is sabre rattling with any and all countries who don't tow the line. Trump is about the worst case scenario for reigning in the MIC

fucking A give your empty skull a shake 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: what in the sweet fuck makes you think Trump is anything other than more of the same ....my god dude. The fucking idiot requested a 60 billion dollar yearly raise for the fucking military in what amounts to a time of peace. He is sabre rattling with any and all countries who don't tow the line. Trump is about the worst case scenario for reigning in the MIC

Time of peace you just posted about the endless wars :lmao: make up your bipolar mind 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Time of peace you just posted about the endless wars :lmao: make up your bipolar mind 

There is no threat you fucking idiot ....just because we are meandering around dropping random bombs on brown people does not mean there is a threat.

Now fuck off you cum guzzling fucking moron 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude, did you have another candidate that would have been further from being a politician?

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no threat you fucking idiot ....just because we are meandering around dropping random bombs on brown people does not mean there is a threat.

Well, you are trying to pilot a plane so there is that...... :bc: 

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump certainly wasn't it seems.

Neal

If a non-politician comes in and proceed to do everything the previous shitbags did does that make him better :lol: apparently for doe dumber it does 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If a non-politician comes in and proceed to do everything the previous shitbags did does that make him better :lol: apparently for doe dumber it does 

I always know when people have nothing to come back with...that's when they start name-calling.  I guess you couldn't refute the initial statement.   Trump was the furthest from politics, he has been in there 9 months and your complaining that he is doing the same as other politicians?   Take a real long time and think about it.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I always know when people have nothing to come back with...that's when they start name-calling.  I guess you couldn't refute the initial statement.   Trump was the furthest from politics, he has been in there 9 months and your complaining that he is doing the same as other politicians?   Take a real long time and think about it.

Dude ....he ran saying he was going to expand the military and double down on violating our constitutional rights....he put Jeff Fucking Sessions in arguably the most important cabinet position in the country. He is a fucking piece of shit until he proves otherwise. I dont give a fuck if he was previously a rodeo clown 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

How come Rand Paul didn't get any traction as a Presidential Candidate...because Trump sucked all the air out of the room?

because people ....especially republicans are far too scared of someone who doesnt want to lick boots all day long and chase brown men around the sandbox. Simple 

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bipolar all the time :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

because people ....especially republicans are far to scared of someone who doesnt want to lick boots all day long and chase brown men around the sandbox. Simple 

Works for me.:thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I wouldn't go that far.