Check your account email address ×

Every single person that voted against this should be throat slashed

f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong again you stupid shit flinging cum sponge ....have you ever been right in your dull normal basement dwelling existence 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html

Bipolar and his CNN :lies: So the MOAB is a drone strike :lol:

Edited by Momorider

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I should have said there is no threat that justifies mobilizing our military 

I agree with that.

I do think there is a threat of a ISIS like group getting a hold of a nuclear weapon and trying to detonate it in the US.  Right now the threat is extremely, extremely small but without question if they could do it plenty of groups would.  The threat is not significant enough to wage any war.....yet.  

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sen. Rand Paul’s attempt to sunset congressional authorizations for the nation’s overseas wars failed Wednesday, with nearly all of the body’s Republicans and a sizable chunk of Democrats voting to table his amendment.

are you surprised? I won't vote in any state or federal election again. Our voted make no difference. 

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree with that.

I do think there is a threat of a ISIS like group getting a hold of a nuclear weapon and trying to detonate it in the US.  Right now the threat is extremely, extremely small but without question if they could do it plenty of groups would.  The threat is not significant enough to wage any war.....yet.  

The only meaningful way to counter that is covertly. Traipsing around the globa bombing people indiscriminately only paints a bigger target on our backs

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

are you surprised? I won't vote in any state or federal election again. Our voted make no difference. 

Agreed

Just now, f7ben said:

The only meaningful way to counter that is covertly. Traipsing around the globa bombing people indiscriminately only paints a bigger target on our backs

Agreed

Agreed.  Intelligence will be key however at what price to our rights.   

Just now, f7ben said:

Agreed

covertly like the cia did to create all the problems we have now?? providing weapons and training to our enemies enemy in secret then turning on them has worked out so well for us...

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Agreed.  Intelligence will be key however at what price to our rights.   

At no cost to our rights. We can have a meaningful intel apparatus without trampling all over the 4th

18 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

covertly like the cia did to create all the problems we have now?? providing weapons and training to our enemies enemy in secret then turning on them has worked out so well for us...

Ah no.... nothing like that. Nice strawman though 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

At no cost to our rights. We can have a meaningful intel apparatus without trampling all over the 4th

I agree even at the expense of tragedy.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree even at the expense of tragedy.   

Of course at the expense of tragedy. We cannot bubble wrap the world. Bad people will do bad things and we will deal with them as they come. Freedom and the right to individuality trumps all in the end. Without it we are slaves 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the reason anyone would want to bring a nuke in is specifically because of what we did through the CIA.... get us the fuck out of those places.

Just now, f7ben said:

Of course at the expense of tragedy. We cannot bubble wrap the world. Bad people will do bad things and we will deal with them as they come. Freedom and the right to individuality trumps all in the end. Without it we are slaves 

and that is where the left has fallen off the deep end..... freedom and the right to individuality as long as it's all wrapped in a bubble 

6 minutes ago, revkev6 said:

the reason anyone would want to bring a nuke in is specifically because of what we did through the CIA.... get us the fuck out of those places.

and that is where the left has fallen off the deep end..... freedom and the right to individuality as long as it's all wrapped in a bubble 

I wasnt advocating for cia style destabilization and mass involvement. By covert i meant old school ground operatives and actual spy work.

Associating the false right left paradigm with thw destruction of our rights is the whole problem 

Just now, Momorider said:

Last time I looked there is an actual war in Afghanistan you jizz guzzling Bipolarhooknosed FUCK :nuts: 

:lol: yah .....its totally worth while being there ......I mean we face a great existential threat from the fucking Taliban we created :lol: god damn are you dumb

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah .....its totally worth while being there ......I mean we face a great existential threat from the fucking Taliban we created :lol: god damn are you dumb

Yup they trained the 9/11 bombers and other terrorists and gave OBL protection, they are a big threat, now his Son is seeking revenge I hear :dunno: 

Yup they trained the 9/11 bombers and other terrorists and gave OBL protection, they are a big threat, now his Son is seeking revenge I hear :dunno: 

Yah .....and fucking godzilla is gonna rise up out of the ocean and wipe out the japs too :lol: fucking retard 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah .....and fucking godzilla is gonna rise up out of the ocean and wipe out the japs too :lol: fucking retard 

Well the united nation security council all 15 members at the time said you are a ball gargling sodomizing know nothing Bipolarhooknosed FAGGOT :finger3: and they were 100% CORRECT 

Edited by Momorider

Well the united nation security council all 15 members at the time said you are a ball gargling sodomizing know nothing hooknosed FAGGOT :finger3: and they were 100% CORRECT 

Now momo loves the UN  ......what a fucking retard :lol: I mean you cant make this shit up