Check your account email address ×

Seafoam in premixed gas?

irv

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I wish I saved some of the PMs from the Mods egging me on.:lmao:

I actually think Ezra got the chop for a few days over little Ricky.  Worth it though.  Another Ricky would shoot in the face.   

Bot sure he'd shoot me....but I think he'd point it at me and think for a while. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I actually think Ezra got the chop for a few days over little Ricky.  Worth it though.  Another Ricky would shoot in the face.   

Bot sure he'd shoot me....but I think he'd point it at me and think for a while. :lol: 

It was the pics from his FB page that made him lose it. He had a link to his page every time he posted. He fucking  lost it when I posted those pics. I was smart enough not to post pics of him or his family. I'm an expert at walking the fine line.lmao

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

It was the pics from his FB page that made him lose it. He had a link to his page every time he posted. He fucking  lost it when I posted those pics. I was smart enough not to post pics of him or his family. I'm an expert at walking the fine line.lmao

Rules were made to be straddled. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Seafoam is an excellent cleaner, but I would not run it in mix gas, Seafoam does nothing to prevent phase separation and will also wash down your cylinder walls since it is a cleaner..I would run B3C fuel solutions product,  If you are looking for performance run the Engine Energy,  for cleaning and long term storage run Mechanic In A Bottle, for short term storage and everyday use run Ethanol Shield. All three are synthetic,  when burned will leave a lubricant behind,  and most important make the oil and fuel molecules bond together and burn evenly.. Once we get our Internet back up and running I'll post a video I made that shows how it works, and how it kicks seafoams ass..

• Like 1