Check your account email address ×

rwws beware.....

antifas are gonna get you! :lmao:

"Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

After President Donald Trump’s election in November, the antifa activists locked onto another target — his supporters, especially those from white supremacist and nationalist groups suddenly turning out in droves to hail his victory, support crackdowns on immigrants and Muslims and to protest efforts to remove symbols of the Confederacy."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235    

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Anler said:

But I thought they are snowflakes? Now they are "dangerous"? Which is it? :dunno: 

All those first person video games are giving them violent tendencies 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All those first person video games are giving them violent tendencies 

Just think its funny how couple months ago liberals were snowflakes and crybabies. Now they are dangerous terrorists! :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Just think its funny how couple months ago liberals were snowflakes and crybabies. Now they are dangerous terrorists! :lol: 

Meh...Liberals will always be crybabies and rather harmless unless you are scared of Soy, Tofu and Subarus  :thumb: 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Meh...Liberals will always be crybabies and rather harmless unless you are scared of Soy, Tofu and Subarus  :thumb: 

I think liberal and rww's are fucking crybabies. We should let them fight it out. with masks and torches. :lol: 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

And sell tickets for the rest of us to watch. :bc: 

Pay per view! Make Woolie the hype man for the pubes and moto Ben for the antifas! Fucking epic! :lol: 

Edited! :lol: 

Edited by Anler

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think liberal and rww's are fucking crybabies. We should let them fight it out. with masks and torches. :lol: 

:thumb: I just said this yesterday actually.....

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

Early odds have Woolie at 5-2. :lol: 

No fucking way. Ben is way more dramatic and inciteful than Woolie. Woolie would be biting his lip off weeks before the rumble takes place. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

No fucking way. Ben is way more dramatic and inciteful than Woolie. Woolie would be biting his lip off weeks before the rumble takes place. :lol: 

Woolie will train for months straight, Bhen will show up buzzed throwing wild haymakers. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Antifa.   :lol:   Nerds who live in mommy and daddy's basement.  Same kids who love all that zombie apocalypse nonsense and think it would be really cool if it happened yet would be the first to die if it did.    

Just now, Highmark said:

Antifa.   :lol:   Nerds who live in mommy and daddy's basement.  Same kids who love all that zombie apocalypse nonsense and think it would be really cool if it happened yet would be the first to die if it did.    

So are they dangerous or what?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

antifa isn't anti-fascist nor liberal.

the core is communist and the rest are mindless followers that have no idea why they are there.

Edited by oleroule

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So are they dangerous or what?

No.   I said in other threads they SHOULD NOT be labeled a terrorist organization.  For the most part they are irrelevant.    

I would laugh if when they group up and beat on someone who disagree's with them and that person pulls a gun and shoots some.  I'd love to be on that jury becuase they would never get convicted.   :bc: 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

No.   I said in other threads they SHOULD NOT be labeled a terrorist organization.  For the most part they are irrelevant.    

I would laugh if when they group up and beat on someone who disagree's with them and that person pulls a gun and shoots some.   :bc: 

Someone who disagrees? You mean like those nice clean cut, peaceful, neonazi fellas preaching their doctrine of genocide and racial purity?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Someone who disagrees? You mean like those nice clean cut, peaceful, neonazi fellas preaching their doctrine of genocide and racial purity?

Nope.   I mean like standard Trump supporters or other conservatives they have went after.

If the so call neonazi's are not violent does antifa have the right to attack them?  

If the neonazi's attacked an antifa person and they shot in self defense I would feel the same way.  :bc:

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Nope.   I mean like standard Trump supporters or other conservatives they have went after.

If the so call neonazi's are not violent does antifa have the right to attack them?  

If the neonazi's attacked an antifa person and they shot in self defense I would feel the same way.  :bc:

No such thing a nonviolent Nazi. Their entire ideology is based upon wholesale murder of non whites. Inciting genocide is not protected speech, it is violence. 

That's why the no platform strategy exists. We must deny them the chance to incite genocide and preach their doctrine of hate.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

No such thing a nonviolent Nazi. Their entire ideology is based upon wholesale murder of non whites. Inciting genocide is not protected speech, it is violence. 

That's why the no platform strategy exists. We must deny them the chance to incite genocide and preach their doctrine of hate.

:lol: