Check your account email address ×

F7Ben....Trump to reverse ban on local police using military equipment

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you think they will not just buy there own Hummers and APC if they want them ? that is on your local dime . this way you only pay 1 time for that APC . but yeah you are a smart feller 

I hate cops always have . I have spent many a weekend in my day because of my dis contempt and refusal to kiss cop ass  . but again I know they will buy what the fuck they want any way so why not let then grab the jeeps and apc . hell this old ban even banes vests from being donated and helmet cams . pistols all of it

They're doing it on our dime regardless. 

At least at the local level there's an ability to say no still.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

They're doing it on our dime regardless. 

At least at the local level there's an ability to say no still.

so in your town you have a vote on what the police department buys ? BULL FUCKING SHIT .

they will and do buy what ever they want. I would rather have them given 5 yr old stuff the military no longer wants. again then I only over pay for the crap 1 time  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

so in your town you have a vote on what the police department buys ? BULL FUCKING SHIT .

they will and do buy what ever they want. I would rather have them given 5 yr old stuff the military no longer wants. again then I only over pay for the crap 1 time  

Yes, it still happens at the local level. 

How about we stop letting the military waste so much money buying new shit every five years? 

It's got nothing to do with saving money and everything to do with militarization of the police force. 

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

If you guys ever feel the need to fight the power you just need to buy the shit that will poke an eyeball out at a mile instead of the worry about the police having body armor and 22 caliber military weapons.  Oh and get a tax stamp and get a suppressor to help hide your location

These antifa are going to fall fast when the revolution starts

IMG_0525.JPG

It's gonna' happen. Unfortunately there are a lot of un-informed people on this site, who have not spent any time researching this. My time frame is by 2034, but it could happen much sooner. They think this is a big joke. The revolution will be primarily RACE-BASED. However, the leftists will probably join in. Once the government/police have announced that they can no longer protect the public, and people no longer feel the threat of law and prison...it will be hammer time.

Maybe MARTIAL LAW will be declared and we won't see rednecks driving to cities like Ferguson for TARGET PRACTICE, maybe it will take the form of a Guerrilla Type war. I don't really know what will happen, and what form it will take, all I know is that something big and bad is coming to America. 

Bear in mind during the Boston Marathon bombing, every police agency for 50 miles sent officers to Boston, and that was only for TWO BOYS with NO GUNS, only a couple of home-made 

bangers. What will happen when HUNDREDS or thousands of ANTIFAS, leftists, blacks, BLMs, and right-wingers, rednecks, preppers, and survivalists finally open fire????  

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump to reverse ban on local police using military equipment

Source: the hill

By Jacqueline Thomsen - 08/27/17 06:06 PM EDT

The Trump administration will now allow local police forces to take and use armored vehicles, high-caliber weapons and other kinds of heavy equipment that were once used in the military, USA Today reported Sunday.

The Obama administration initially banned the practice after police in Ferguson, Mo. were heavily criticized for using the equipment against protestors in the wake of the shooting of Michael Brown three years ago.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is set to address the Fraternal Order of Police Monday, where it’s believed he might unveil the new policy.

"Assets that would otherwise be scrapped can be re-purposed to help state, local and tribal law enforcement better protect public safety and reduce crime,” administration officials wrote in a document obtained by USA Today

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/348201-trump-to-reverse-ban-on-local-police-using-military-equipment-report

Obama wanted it gone because he knew that it would most-likely be used against blacks. We are in a race war now, and have been for some time. 

17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, it still happens at the local level. 

How about we stop letting the military waste so much money buying new shit every five years? 

It's got nothing to do with saving money and everything to do with militarization of the police force. 

well as soon as you find a way to stop the federal gov from spending cash we borrow like it is water on military Equpment e wry 5 yrs I am with you . but untill then I am fine with them giving surpluse to the locals .again they will buy it any way 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well as soon as you find a way to stop the federal gov from spending cash we borrow like it is water on military Equpment e wry 5 yrs I am with you . but untill then I am fine with them giving surpluse to the locals .again they will buy it any way 

no they wouldnt , their budgets are controlled by the city council and they arent getting enough cash for new military style equipment. Quit being a fucking momo

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

"race war" :lol: what a fucking moron. Wheres my 5000$ you welching piece of shit 

Give me my 5Gs, you delirious pot head!!! Hurry up, I need a new fishing boat!! 

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

That's sad you can't be a man and pay Bhen what you owe him. 

He OWES me!! I proved him wrong. Bhent is the " OFFICIAL SITE WELCHER " of FS.COM!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Obama wanted it gone because he knew that it would most-likely be used against blacks. We are in a race war now, and have been for some time. 

The race war is right next to Seth Rich and the rest of the Clinton bodies :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The race war is right next to Seth Rich and the rest of the Clinton bodies :snack:

You guys have no idea how bad this situation is. Did you see the recent riot in Berkeley!! It's NEVER-ENDING. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You guys have no idea how bad this situation is. Did you see the recent riot in Berkeley!! It's NEVER-ENDING. 

Make sure to change those big white platform Clown shoes you wear....because the boogie men might see you hiding under your bed or in the trees. :lol: 

Its ok Snotty - the black and brown people don't give a fuck about you or your woodpiles :bc: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Make sure to change those big white platform Clown shoes you wear....because the boogie men might see you hiding under your bed or in the trees. :lol: 

Its ok Snotty - the black and brown people don't give a fuck about you or your woodpiles :bc: 

Wrong!! I think one boon wanted to punch me at a McDonalds a few years back. I then saw on Youtube how they attack elderly white people, UNPROVOKED, usually at a McDonalds!! 

47 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

He OWES me!! I proved him wrong. Bhent is the " OFFICIAL SITE WELCHER " of FS.COM!!!

The only thing you proved is you have an iq hovering somewhere around 80

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only thing you proved is you have an iq hovering somewhere around 80

HA!HA!HA! You smarmy faggot. I'm about ready to load my Sierra up, put extra gas cans in back, and Bee LINE it to indiana, and beat the five Gs out of you, that you owe me!!  

fuckin' welcher, pay up!!

9 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

HA!HA!HA! You smarmy faggot. I'm about ready to load my Sierra up, put extra gas cans in back, and Bee LINE it to indiana, and beat the five Gs out of you, that you owe me!!  

fuckin' welcher, pay up!!

:lol: I'd have you tied to my maple tree in minutes and make you drink a gallon of pool shock you old fucking flamer.....at least the chlorine would sanitize the loads of black man semen floating around your digestive tract .......you old truckstop twinko faggot 1!!!!!!!!!!11111

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: I'd have you tied to my maple tree in minutes and make you drink a gallon of pool shock you old fucking flamer.....at least the chlorine would sanitize the loads of black man semen floating around your digestive track .......you old truckstop twinko faggot 1!!!!!!!!!!11111

Why you gay, flame-throwing faggot, I'd drive that beak you call a nose so far into the dirt,  you'd look like you were planted there. Only your ass would be sticking out, which would make it easy for the black guys in Gary, to walk up and jam your bungholio. 

47 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Wrong!! I think one boon wanted to punch me at a McDonalds a few years back. I then saw on Youtube how they attack elderly white people, UNPROVOKED, usually at a McDonalds!! 

Hold on Snotty.....do you 'look' elderly?  What happen to the dude with 'guns' and $100 bills in his tightie whiteys? :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Hold on Snotty.....do you 'look' elderly?  What happen to the dude with 'guns' and $100 bills in his tightie whiteys? :snack:

Those pics were like 7 years ago. I've " aged " a bit since then, and my massive pythonian guns are mere memories of their former greatness. :ashamed: