Check your account email address ×

How can anyone who supported Sanders say they are a democrat

15 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Well it's true, they can pick whoever they want. Kinda bit em in the ass this time. I'm sure Trump wasn't the pubes favorite pick but it worked out for them... Sort of. 

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Well it's true, they can pick whoever they want. Kinda bit em in the ass this time. I'm sure Trump wasn't the pubes favorite pick but it worked out for them... Sort of. 

if jtssrx paid any fucking attention to news other than rww BS, he'd know this. evidently he missed this entire subject back when the idea of tossing trump out for someone else was being discussed by the gop.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Why have a primary if your vote does not count?

I think it is just a way for them to see which candidate is most likeable and the best chances to get elected. Plus it gives everybody time to dig up all the dirt on them so there are no surprised in the general. 

But in the case of the Dems, it was just a dog and pony show. The Dems had zero clue that Sanders would be as popular as he was because they have zero clue of who their base is and what people really care about. 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think it is just a way for them to see which candidate is most likeable and the best chances to get elected. Plus it gives everybody time to dig up all the dirt on them so there are no surprised in the general. 

But in the case of the Dems, it was just a dog and pony show. The Dems had zero clue that Sanders would be as popular as he was because they have zero clue of who their base is and what people really care about. 

I thought the Dem party did pretty well in the primary between Clinton and Obama.