Check your account email address ×

More proof of libtard hypocrisy.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right. They can excuse any behavior from "their side" because the other side did this or that. I think Jesus mentions that somewhere. Thou tit for thou tat...

I think it's in Equivocations chapter 2 verse 6.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

what are these "sides" you speak of and who's defending them?  Dan defends antifa, thats about it.  

We're referring to the partisan douchebaggery on display here daily.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I rest my case folks.  Your reading list shines like a beacon after that little summation.  I won't waste my time pointing out all the good things he's done, and how the whole Washington political class has been outed for the corrupt shit bags that they are, because its tit for tat bullshit, and you are obviously pretty wedded to your talking points, that have been spoonfed to you.   You've obviously followed politics for 5 years or less, and were more worried about where you were going to buy your skinny jeans before that.

What corrupt shitbags has he "outed"? Is anyone under indictment? 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Save your silly questions.  I'm not Wildboer or Slinger.

Yeah you're a full of shit blowhard. You just spouted off some bullshit you can't back up. Like anything you spout off isn't bullshit that you can defend. :lol:

"Wow, looks like the KKK and other fascists support and vote for your party"

"Oh yeah? Well, they USED to vote for the other party. Some members of the other party were even members the KKK. So there!"

That was just a current example. It works with anything. Watch.

"Wow, the president just said blah, blah blah"

"Oh yeah? Well the last president was from the other party and he said blah, blah, blah as well. Except he said it twice and also said that so and so should such and such. So there!"

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah you're a full of shit blowhard. You just spouted off some bullshit you can't back up. Like anything you spout off isn't bullshit that you can defend. :lol:

I made a basic statement, Trump getting elected despite every "expert"s prediction otherwise, basically proved two things.  The media and Washington insiders are corrupt liars, and the public is figuring it out, because they got him elected.  Try not to overthink it, it was a pretty benign, obvious point.  And lets be clear, the opinion of an anti semite who considers ex cons and felons to be his best friends, is of no concern to me, or any normal upstanding citizen.  You're a low life, and no one much gives a fuck what you think.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I rest my case folks.  Your reading list shines like a beacon after that little summation.  I won't waste my time pointing out all the good things he's done, and how the whole Washington political class has been outed for the corrupt shit bags that they are, because its tit for tat bullshit, and you are obviously pretty wedded to your talking points, that have been spoonfed to you.   You've obviously followed politics for 5 years or less, and were more worried about where you were going to buy your skinny jeans before that.

Rest your case???? Fucking hilarious. More like can't answer for any of the bullshit your eclipse staring special needs POS POTUS has done. 

Good things???? What like commit more American soldiers to die In Afghanistan without a fucking plan?  When did he he decide this? When did he make this plan? On the fucking golf course? Are you so stupid that you can't realize he is sacrificing soldiers because dumasses like you think Presidential means declaring war?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Rest your case???? Fucking hilarious. More like can't answer for any of the bullshit your eclipse staring special needs POS POTUS has done. 

Good things???? What like commit more American soldiers to die In Afghanistan without a fucking plan?  When did he he decide this? When did he make this plan? On the fucking golf course? Are you so stupid that you can't realize he is sacrificing soldiers because dumasses like you think Presidential means declaring war?

Wow...i dont think you could have possibly anymore sand in your taint. :lol:

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

"Wow, looks like the KKK and other fascists support and vote for your party"

"Oh yeah? Well, they USED to vote for the other party. Some members of the other party were even members the KKK. So there!"

That was just a current example. It works with anything. Watch.

"Wow, the president just said blah, blah blah"

"Oh yeah? Well the last president was from the other party and he said blah, blah, blah as well. Except he said it twice and also said that so and so should such and such. So there!"

This equivocation is the refuge of the weak minded. Those of integrity don't make that leap.

99% of murderers vote democrat in Chicago. 

Why is that?

Ermagawd, Chicago democrats must approve of murder......

This may be the dumbest narrative yet. Sweet fuck some of you I'm surprised can tie your own shoes. 

16 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's the 'but they do/did it too/first!!' mentality. 

Or a variation on 'I know you are but what am I?'

Or the great schoolyard classic, 'I am rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!'

This is what modern political debate has become. 8 year olds fighting on a playground.

This is neals entire play book