Check your account email address ×

Neoliberalism: the idea that swallowed the world

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Neoliberalism. Alt left. Same thing. They aren't liberals, they're democrats. They think what they're told to think and that's it. If you need any proof of this look no further than slinger, rump rider, Wince and MC.

Just now, Momorider said:

Yet you just deep throated NeoStoner :guzzle: make up you mind you bipolar clown :flush: 

Are these the same person ......I am pretty sure one is the others dupe

11 hours ago, bussman said:

It's relative to time, that's part what the article points out. FDR or JFK would disgusted by what the modern neoliberal is. My hope is Trump's behavior continues to expose both party's corruptions as to burn them to ground and quality people take them both over. 

I dont know about FDR but JFK would never be allowed in to the DFL party today . he may even be to conservative to be accepted  by the modern RNC

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont know about FDR but JFK would never be allowed in to the DFL party today . he may even be to conservative to be accepted  by the modern RNC

There is no such thing as a conservative republican anymore. Libertarians are the new conservative party. 

Just now, Anler said:

There is no such thing as a conservative republican anymore. Libertarians are the new conservative party. 

I get that hence 

he may even be to conservative to be accepted  by the modern RNC