Check your account email address ×

Neo Nazis?

Neo Nazis?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Neo Nazis be allowed to assemble at all in the US?

• YES
    • NO

so free speech only applies if you agree with it :dunno: 

Black panthers staging rally good because black supremacists can't be racist but white supremacist doing the same is bad :dunno:

I prefer they all be allowed to protest,  make them take off the fucking masks so everyone know who the low iq morons on both sides are.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

so free speech only applies if you agree with it :dunno: 

Black panthers staging rally good because black supremacists can't be racist but white supremacist doing the same is bad :dunno:

I prefer they all be allowed to protest,  make them take off the fucking masks so everyone know who the low iq morons on both sides are.  

We eliminated the Nazi regime decades ago. So why allow them to assemble at all? The Panthers didnt kill millions for Jews and besides they shouldnt be allowed to assemble as well.

I'll say it again. I'd like to club a nazi over the head, but that doesn't mean they can't have their say. I think they should be ignored. Bunch of low life morons.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Should ISIS be allowed to assemble and protest in America? OR any violent Muslim group?

Why are the Nazis allowed to protest?

I don't think they're really nazis at all. Just some dorks looking for attention.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I'll say it again. I'd like to club a nazi over the head, but that doesn't mean they can't have their say. I think they should be ignored. Bunch of low life morons.

They represent a society thats killed millions of Jews and was on a mission to eradicate every Jew around the globe.

Just now, Mainecat said:

We eliminated the Nazi regime decades ago. So why allow them to assemble at all? The Panthers didnt kill millions for Jews and besides they shouldnt be allowed to assemble as well.

neo nazis are an irrelevant tiny percentage of the population and are no more reprehensible than the jew and black haters we have on  this site as well as the black panthers and a large number of the BLM supporters who hate whitey.  They must be so happy they are in everyone's head right now,  like any trolls stop feeding them and they go away-  right now the libs and pubs and fake media are giving them the spotlight over whats really a non event in the history of america

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Should ISIS be allowed to assemble and protest in America? OR any violent Muslim group?

Why are the Nazis allowed to protest?

absolutely,  then the enemy is identified.  far more concern about the quiet ones saying nothing who one of these days just sets off a bomb

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They fly the Nazi flag

White supremists maybe, but c'mon. They're probably too dumb to know what that means.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

actually over 50 million people died as a direct result of Nazi hatred - Jews were one part of that

They should be denounced by the President - racism and hatred isn't going away in the USA anytime soon, the President shouldn't fan the fire in even the smallest way. 

Watching the FS wackos defend this is laughable

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually over 50 million people died as a direct result of Nazi hatred - Jews were one part of that

They should be denounced by the President - racism and hatred isn't going away in the USA anytime soon, the President shouldn't fan the fire in even the smallest way. 

Watching the FS wackos defend this is laughable

They got you all worked up about this...they win. Last time I checked it's not the 1940's and we're not in Germany. They have no power and never will.

Just now, Edmo said:

They got you all worked up about this...they win. Last time I checked it's not the 1940's and we're not in Germany. They have no power and never will.

I disagree, as the Nazi's were just a small bunch of people in the 1920's

There are plenty of people that actually believe the Nazi ideology but may not speak out today, give it time and fuel more will come out.  I hear it already "Jews own everything" "jews run the media" Jews Jews Jews

Hate groups must be stopped period

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think they shouldn't be allowed to assemble or issued a permit in this country.....PERIOD!

So you are giving up you First Amendment right then also? You're a racists as well

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I disagree, as the Nazi's were just a small bunch of people in the 1920's

There are plenty of people that actually believe the Nazi ideology but may not speak out today, give it time and fuel more will come out.  I hear it already "Jews own everything" "jews run the media" Jews Jews Jews

Hate groups must be stopped period

Then it's even smaller now :read: