Check your account email address ×

who said it?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, wake up :lol:

You going to tell me how I think now? Is it my turn? You're hilarious dude, everybody sees it but you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You going to tell me how I think now? Is it my turn? You're hilarious dude, everybody sees it but you.

You don't think.  You re too fucking stupid 👍

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it seems to me you're trying your damndest to paddle your dingy far from the ss trumpster as you can get lately. finally realizing it's taking on a lot of water and starting to sink...

Dude, your memory sucks.  You put words in other peoples mouths and make claims to know what they said and what they think all the while being completely clueless.  

I give zero shits about Trump.  I could not care less if he or anyone in his family rot in jail.  I could not care less if they don't rot in jail.  Either way is fine by me.  

Trump crushed Hillary.  For that I'm grateful.  Beyond that I have no use for the guy.  Never have and never will.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dude, your memory sucks.  You put words in other peoples mouths and make claims to know what they said and what they think all the while being completely clueless.  

I give zero shits about Trump.  I could not care less if he or anyone in his family rot in jail.  I could not care less if they don't rot in jail.  Either way is fine by me.  

Trump crushed Hillary.  For that I'm grateful.  Beyond that I have no use for the guy.  Never have and never will.  

And how does your attitude make America great again?  :snack:

:lol:   What a stupid fucking post :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Smails and Dooski are on vaca today so it looks like you and I are next in line for slinger to tell us what our opinion is and what we think about a subject.  

The guy is a clown.  He has a shit memory but thinks he is smart.  Most bull headed moron on the forum by far.  

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Didn't he just sign a bill to add more sanctions on Russia? So much for that theory. 

21 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It was a veto proof bill.  He signed it for optics, as in now everyone will think I couldn't possibly be in bed with Russia.  

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Of course. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Smails and Dooski are on vaca today so it looks like you and I are next in line for slinger to tell us what our opinion is and what we think about a subject.  

The guy is a clown.  He has a shit memory but thinks he is smart.  Most bull headed moron on the forum by far.  

You're teaming up someone who doesn't even comprehend common knowledge :lmao: 

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

i have great memory tom. I remember quite well you supporting trump 95% of the time in here, and then throwing out an occasional insult when something was damn obvious to most. like now.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i have great memory tom. I remember quite well you supporting trump 95% of the time in here, and then throwing out an occasional insult when something was damn obvious to most. like now.

:nuts: 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:nuts: 

here is part of your little act...

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Did you have trouble comprehending the question that Donald was asked or his answer.  He was asked if he or one of his staff members had contact with "The Russians" during the campaign.  He said he didn't and has no knowledge of anyone who did.  

How the fuck is that a lie Vince?  Where is your proof that Trump had contact with "The Russians"  or that he had knowledge of someone from his staff having contact with "The Russians".

Read the transcript Vince and then show us where he was lying.  

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, AKIQPilot said:

I watched MSNBC for a while this morning.  Trump did a lot of winning yesterday.  Labor unions on his side.  Auto industry on his side.  Keystone and Dakota pipelines back in business.  How can one guy be such a winner.  I can see why Tom Brady likes Trump so much.  Peas in a pod. :bc:

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:50 PM, AKIQPilot said:

All that and he's still winning every step of the way.  Trump is like the Patriots.  Both are Winners.  

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:16 PM, AKIQPilot said:

I love that.  That's what makes Trump awesome.  He knows his place in life. :lmao: 

You just don't get it do you slinger?  You get all worked up over something Donald says and I throw a little salt in your vagina.  It's a game man.  You fall for it every time.  

When Trump gets you worked up it makes me laugh.  Out comes the salt. Vaginas bleed. I laugh some more.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You just don't get it do you slinger?  You get all worked up over something Donald says and I throw a little salt in your vagina.  It's a game man.  You fall for it every time.  

When Trump gets you worked up it makes me laugh.  Out comes the salt. Vaginas bleed. I laugh some more.  

keep paddling....

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Skankhunt42, is that you?

IMG_1033.JPG

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Looks like we have a new bleeding cunt on the forum to fuck with  Welcome aboard XC. :bc:  

Yep and apparently was around before Shit was burned down.....wonder why he won't admit who he was then? Carnac get your dumbass in here and do something worth a fuck for once! :lol:

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep and apparently was around before Shit was burned down.....wonder why he won't admit who he was then? Carnac get your dumbass in here and do something worth a fuck for once! :lol:

Big time.  He has been asked several times who he is over the last couple of days.  

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Born in Wisco, live in the Land of Lincoln now.  I've got a '98 XC 700.

Here she is in the barn:  

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

:bc: