Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis police use search warrant on Justine Diamonds home , the woman that was shot to death by officer Barney Fife.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That immigrant Muslim black cop had a damn good excuse....and they're gonna find it or make it up as they go....or both!!!  

all you need to say is "cop" ......they are all the same 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

all you need to say is "cop" ......they are all the same 

Oh...but this was is extra special....and the state that has opened the floodgates to these Somali "skinnies" is gonna do whatever necessary to protect them...and the liberal fuck twats bringing them in.  Muslim trash of the negro persuasion.  

Our fucking governor can't die fast enough!!!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...but this was is extra special....and the state that has opened the floodgates to these Somali "skinnies" is gonna do whatever necessary to protect them...and the liberal fuck twats bringing them in.  Muslim trash of the negro persuasion.  

Who protects the white trash cop who shoots the unarmed black folks? :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sorry, you can't be a full on chinless liberal faggot and talk to me.

SBYL YOU FUCKING COWARD CUNT FACE.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like we all knew......the only reason you care about this cop shooting is because the cop is a black immigrant and the victim is white. You'd be tongue polishing them boots if it was just another regular cop shooting

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry, you can't be a full on chinless liberal faggot and talk to me.

SBYL YOU FUCKING COWARD CUNT FACE.

:lol: So you don't have an answer Lil,Momo :lmao: 

You're my bitch :bc: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Like we all knew......the only reason you care about this cop shooting is because the cop is a black immigrant and the victim is white. You'd be tongue polishing them boots if it was just another regular cop shooting

Lil Momo :snack:

:lmao: 

IMG_3017.JPG

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: So you don't have an answer Lil,Momo :lmao: 

You're my bitch :bc: 

"Body bag".

:lol:

Fucking derp coward pussy.  Let your family read your ownage in here!  So much respect I'll bet.

Loser pussy coward punk bitch.

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Body bag".

Fucking derp coward pussy.  Let your family read your ownage in here!  So much respect I'll bet.

Loser pussy coward punk bitch.

Anything yet?  :snack:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No.  I look at the facts you fucking here today, anarchy tomorrow fucking flake.  Jesus...just wait an hour and Ben will change his mind and go off in a whole other direction. :lol:

Explain again why you think you are a libertarian? :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  I look at the facts you fucking here today, anarchy tomorrow fucking flake.  Jesus...just wait an hour and Ben will change his mind and go off in a whole other direction. :lol:

No - you're a racist lying coward 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

No - you're a racist lying coward 👍

Well, I'm gonna give you a shot at the title.  Now pay up you fucking welcher.  $600 to the site.  And I'm gonna collect my point of flesh from you.  It won't be from your chin though.  Who know where that is.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm gonna give you a shot at the title.  Now pay up you fucking welcher.  $600 to the site.  And I'm gonna collect my point of flesh from you.  It won't be from your chin though.  Who know where that is.

I don't owe you shit :lol: I paid the bets I made :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No , you dont look at shit. You lick them boots 

Just now, f7ben said:

No , you dont look at shit. You lick them boots 

Oh.....that's so old.  "bootlicker!!!! Bootlicker!!!! BOOTLICKER!!!!!!"  Come up with some new material already.  That shit sounds like some punk ass shit out of Juvie.  What are you, 17?

Hey SeRena...that's $600 to the site..... and we meet in person!!!!!  That was the bet you fucking welcher.  Actually it was two bets.  Remember?  Sure you do.

I thought you were gonna PM your address cuz you wanted me to show up at your house...still waiting on that.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey SeRena...that's $600 to the site..... and we meet in person!!!!!  That was the bet you fucking welcher.  Actually it was two bets.  Remember?  Sure you do.

I thought you were gonna PM your address cuz you wanted me to show up at your house...still waiting on that.  

:lol: You're an internet troll and know where I live - so why are you asking...??  Afraid you look like a complete fucking idiot trolling my info and publically acknowledging it.. :snack:  You've promised to show up for almost a year... :lmao: