Check your account email address ×

Trump Vs the murderous cunt

6 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

That's going to widen more yet

Sadly it will widen for Hillary. Even with all the shit she has caused it is neck and neck. People will forget by November and Trump will piss people off in that time. 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Everyone needs to get out and ensure that doesn't happen :guzzle: 

As much as the popular vote should be the final "say all", I'm betting this electoral college and voting process will go down in history as one of the most corrupt and distorted in the process of any election.  And the Clinton's and the Dems will be behind the whole thing.  And there is nothing anybody on the correct side of democracy and the Constitution can do about it.  Sadly, I'm beginning to truly think there is only one way we are gonna straighten this shit out.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sadly, I'm beginning to truly think there is only one way we are gonna straighten this shit out.

Do it Z!

I'll frame the story from the paper afterwards and hang it proudly on my living room wall,and tell everybody I knew that brave patriot!:bc:

:D

Edited by Capt.Storm

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Do it Z!

I'll frame the story from the paper afterwards and hang it proudly on my living room wall,and tell everybody I knew you!:bc:

:D

Damn dude!  :lol:  I was talking more on the revolutionary side of things.  Not a single mans quest to kill off the Corrupt Democratic leadership.  Now that would be where we could support ISIS and "radical islamists", but, they are already being heavily supported and befriended by the Dems so...those two would be tough to separate.  I think what Hillary meant by a "surge of intelligence" was to have them over for dinner and get on a first name basis.  Maybe play the Democrat's version of the board game "JIHAD!".  Where every winner is a loser and all get participation awards at the end....oh, and of course the Presidency of the United States.

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn dude!  :lol:  I was talking more on the revolutionary side of things.  Not a single mans quest to kill off the Corrupt Democratic leadership.  Now that would be where we could support ISIS and "radical islamists", but, they are already being heavily supported and befriended by the Dems so...those two would be tough to separate.  I think what Hillary meant by a "surge of intelligence" was to have them over for dinner,and get on a first name basis.  Maybe play the Democrat's version of the board game "JIHAD!".  Where every winner is a loser and all get participation awards at the end....oh, and of course the Presidency of the United States.

:lol2:

You just made my day!

Edited by Capt.Storm