Check your account email address ×

Only one tweet

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Right wing rhetoric? Hmm. That is your problem. Your excuse is, "but what about when they did it." I am talking about you bitch boy. Don't sit in here and talk about Marines and Sailors dying as a "mudslinging" tactic. Those men don't deserve to have their lives boiled down to what some cunty little shit dick on a snowmobile forum thinks is clever. The second you come back and say something else dumb about Bush or McCain or Obama or who the fuck ever you have lost. Your best bet is to admit that using their deaths for political expediency is fucking wrong. To prove my point, feel free to tag me the next time a Repub does that bullshit and I will shit in their kayak too. We clear, bitch? Now hold my pocket. 

That's not my excuse Dumbass that's the point of the whole post. We spent the entire Obama presidency watching right wing shitheads showing photos of Obama not saluting or listening to people say he doesn't respect the soldiers. Why does he talk about Trayvon but not ________.    

So it's the Republicans time to answer why they suddenly don't care about the boys in uniform. Why golfing is more important that saying something Presidential to give solace to the families.  If you can't handle that, I don't give a fuck. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Democrats who serve do it as well. It's called pride in service and country. I can show you a hundred dems who would say the same shit. This isn't a Repub or dem stick to beat. It just happens that more people who serve are repubs. Damn you are dumb. Stick to talking motorless floating toys, you're out of your league. 

How many children of Politicians were serving when both sides voted for war?  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How many children of Politicians were serving when both sides voted for war?  

Seven. How many served and know what it means to send those to war? Around 100. 

That's not my excuse Dumbass that's the point of the whole post. We spent the entire Obama presidency watching right wing shitheads showing photos of Obama not saluting or listening to people say he doesn't respect the soldiers. Why does he talk about Trayvon but not ________.    

So it's the Republicans time to answer why they suddenly don't care about the boys in uniform. Why golfing is more important that saying something Presidential to give solace to the families.  If you can't handle that, I don't give a fuck. 

No the point of this post is you wanted to use dead Marines to prove a point and didn't even have the common decency to FUCKING PRETEND LIKE YOU GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT! Damn you are dense. I don't give a fuck about the republicans, the democrats, or Obama. I am coming at you because you are a stupid fuck who doesn't care about them. To make a thread admonishing someone over doing the same thing you are doing now is brain dead level mouth breathing 101. Why don't you go suck start a shotgun and move along. I have nothing but time tonight. 

I would see it as standing up against people using his time as a POW against him. Suggesting that his time as a POW made him unstable was low.  

McCain is open game seeing as that cunt has used his pow time a career and holds it up as as shield when ever he can .