Check your account email address ×

It's Embarrassing

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

I love how you think people who believe in a globe are just "blindly accepting what the powers that be tell us". :lol:

"secession"

Explain to me how it's any different? Have you ever looked at the flat earth model? If so have you tested it and debunked it?

we agree on Secession :congrats:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Explain to me how it's any different? Have you ever looked at the flat earth model? If so have you tested it and debunked it?

we agree on Secession :congrats:

:lmao: Yep 

IMG_3266.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea, that was super cool.  Loved seeing the Northern Lights and coming across the middle of the US and over Florida.  If you watch it a few times you can make out pretty much the all of the land masses across the globe.  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

our neighbors are into tracking that thing. we've seen it from our deck, and at their cabin in the Adirondacks, where it really "stood out".

We see it here all year long as long as it's dark and not cloudy.  The ISS is one of the most predominate lights in our southern sky.  The speed which it moves is the dead give away.  

Seeing the constellations from different parts of earth is also a dead give away to the earth being a globe.  Looking at the Big Dipper from Alaska, or Illinois or Texas or Thialand or London.  It's in a completely different part of the sky from each of those places.  In our travels that is one of the first things my wife and i look for on a starry night.  

It's incredible how different the stars are from different parts of the globe.

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I don't get how someone can argue with videos like that . 

The same way he/others argue Dump is not lying and doing a good job :snack:

Here is a link to sighting opportunities for the ISS.  Click on Sighting Opportunities on the top row of the page.  Enter your city or town in the box in the middle of the page.  The exact time and location the ISS is visible in your area will be displayed for the month.  Pretty cool.

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/home.cfm

My biggest question to the flat earthers is what does society or science have to gain by lying about the shape of the earth?  I mean a decent pair of binoculars looking at the moon will tell you its a sphere.  

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

You know this is CGI right? I suggest you do some research. The lights your seeing supposedly can't be seen from the ISS and digitally inserted into these videos.

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

How do you explain the earth pics from space 

All pics from space are CGI composites per NASA.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My biggest question to the flat earthers is what does society or science have to gain by lying about the shape of the earth?  I mean a decent pair of binoculars looking at the moon will tell you its a sphere.  

Didn't you hear, it's a conspiracy among governments and Atheist scientists in order to turn people against God. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You know this is CGI right? I suggest you do some research. The lights your seeing supposedly can't be seen from the ISS and digitally inserted into these videos.

LOL, Link?

Just now, jtssrx said:

If star wars in the late 70's, early 80's couldn't pull off proper looking planets ,how did the pics of earth from space look so real then? 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Steve-O debunks the Flat Earth