Check your account email address ×

The 1% lying (d) fake indian from MA sounds the fundraising alarm over Kid Rock's alleged run against MI (d)ebbie stab-us-all

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fake Indian vs Fake Gangster 

:bc:

not sure he ever clamed to be a gangster at all. I would bet he has personally done more to help people out and make there life a bit more pleasant than that fake Indian hack ever has even with our money. not a big fan of his music or ripping of others music and putting new words to it . But as a person he is a very good very giving guy and will prob win. BTW that real tree 2 wide trailer is his actual house LMFAO it really is owns a jet and lives in a trailer

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure he ever clamed to be a gangster at all. I would bet he has personally done more to help people out and make there life a bit more pleasant than that fake Indian hack ever has even with our money. not a big fan of his music or ripping of others music and putting new words to it . But as a person he is a very good very giving guy and will prob win. BTW that real tree 2 wide trailer is his actual house LMFAO it really is owns a jet and lives in a trailer

A white trash hillbilly...........straight out of the trailer!!!!!

He has given more to inner city kids than any black  rapper  or fake Indian.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Fake Indian vs Fake Gangster 

:bc:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Well one thing is certain there is nothing fake about the cuntiness of you two.

Just now, Cold War said:

they really don't publish the shit he dose but I have seen  interviews and listened on stern and is a kid with issue  is having a birthday party or something  he is there lends hi plane out all the time to fly family's to get there kids treatments of flying family's to go greet the caskets coming home . etc etc . plays the white trash card well and it made him a bundle  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

He is a big supporter of (d)etoilet  youth programs + Michigan sportsmen 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Did I post the story about when he came to Duluth?  I'm sure I did..or was it on HCS.  I'm not a big fan but he does have some good tunes...but he is a total class act!  TOTAL!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did I post the story about when he came to Duluth?  I'm sure I did..or was it on HCS.  I'm not a big fan but he does have some good tunes...but he is a total class act!  TOTAL!

He is huge in Michigan. I don't know many acts that could sell out 7 consecutive shows in a row, in a matter of minutes.

Been going every year since the first tour.  My buddy literally dragged me there the first time. His wife won tickets on the radio and begged me to come. I didn't know anything about him....."I'm not going to some rap shit concert"!!!! 

We had a blast............. going ever since.   He puts on a great show.     

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

He is huge in Michigan. I don't know many acts that could sell out 7 consecutive shows in a row, in a matter of minutes.

Been going every year since the first tour.  My buddy literally dragged me there the first time. His wife won tickets on the radio and begged me to come. I didn't know anything about him....."I'm not going to some rap shit concert"!!!! 

We had a blast............. going ever since.   He puts on a great show.     

He is opening up Little Ceasers Arena...should be epic.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yeah I'd love to see him. heard he's a great entertainer, and talented.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I'd love to see him. heard he's a great entertainer, and talented.

I saw him at Saginaw Civic Center and twice at Boyne Mountain....all great shows although Saginaw is a bit fuzzy. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He is opening up Little Ceasers Arena...should be epic.

We are going to the first show. 

Olympia entertainment is trying to get my buddy to take over as operations manager.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck...can't find that story...it's pretty cool I just can't remember the particulars.  I'll peck it out again later I guess.  He's just a cool, grounded dude.

if I remember or confusing it with another .

some downsy kid had his mom wright him a letter inviting him to his birthday party at some pizza joint . he showed no camera crew nothing only video was from kids mom cell phone . like all the other storys I have seen same deal no PR crew just him and the family is the one posting pics and video .

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

if I remember or confusing it with another .

some downsy kid had his mom wright him a letter inviting him to his birthday party at some pizza joint . he showed no camera crew nothing only video was from kids mom cell phone . like all the other storys I have seen same deal no PR crew just him and the family is the one posting pics and video .

No.  But that one is better.  I'll ask my wife the story, she heard it from one of her twit friends.

I just talked to my wife aboot the story a while back.  He was here for a concert and just walking around Canal Park (our tourist trap area) just browsing the local shops  with a buddy.  No security guard or anything.  Anyway. He was browsing this one ladies shop my wife knows and in the small talk, she asked what brought him to Duluth? (she had no idea who he was).  He said, "The concert".  "Oh", she said, "you a fan of the band playing"?  He just said, "Yeah....you could say that".  Now he's just as cool as a cucumber and she thinks he's just some pot smoking rocker dude.  So as he is buying his trinkets and shit, she told him to enjoy the concert, he said "I always do. I'm in the band" and Introduced himself.  She had no idea who he was. :lmao: He asked her if she had kids and to call them and ask them if they know who he was...well, they did.  He talked to them over the phone and gave them all front row tickets to his show, then...on his way he went.  She said she had no idea how big time he was...he never acted like he was anything more than a local music lover there for the show.

I mean...that's just fucking cool as hell.  We gat a ton of big names up here...surprisingly actually for a small town.  Lots of music lovers.  And I can promise you, not all act like he did.  Good ol northern boy!!!!

• Like 3