Check your account email address ×

trump lie #

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Trump says The French Presidents wife is in good shape and Ice gets all pissy.

You call Ivanka a cunt and Sanders Huckabee a pig and Ice giggles to himself.

because he's the potus ya fucking fruit loop. not some clown on a snowmobile forum. god damn, get a drink or something. my wife, a conservative, couldn't fucking believe trump said that shit today. me? i could care less, but to others, including conservative women and people with some etiquette, it was dumn dumb dumb.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Slinger ain't the President addressing them to their face so how is this the same.  Come on Jim, get a grip 

Nice rationalization for your partisan double standards.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

because he the potus ya fucking fruit loop. not some clown on a snowmobile forum. god damn, get a drink or something. my wife, a coservative, couldn't fucking believe trumo said that shit today. me? i could care less, but to others, including conservative women and people with some etiquette, it was dumn dumb dumb.

At least you realize you're a clown.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

because he the potus ya fucking fruit loop. not some clown on a snowmobile forum. god damn, get a drink or something. my wife, a coservative, couldn't fucking believe trumo said that shit today. me? i could care less, but to others, including conservative women and people with some etiquette, it was dumn dumb dumb.

Why should I get drink....more importantly there is no way your wife is a conservative.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because he's the potus ya fucking fruit loop. not some clown on a snowmobile forum. god damn, get a drink or something. my wife, a conservative, couldn't fucking believe trump said that shit today. me? i could care less, but to others, including conservative women and people with some etiquette, it was dumn dumb dumb.

What a load of bullshit. :lol:

I asked my wife if she'd mind and she said "Mind what?  A nice complement?  No."

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why should I get drink....more importantly there is no way your wife is a conservative.

absolutely she is. comes from a conservative, religious family. now don't get me wrong, she's not anything close to a stick in the mud, like one may expect.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i honesty wouldn't expect some of you to see any problem with trump's comments. i'd be surprised if you did. it's called "couth", look it up :lol:

IMG_3239.thumb.JPG.7f0feea229f1e3d2634f78ae287bbcc7.JPG

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the dude isn't gay for crying out loud. is that al trump did? look at a woman's ass? i like the look of the what's his face beside obama :lol:

Hold on a second...your hypocrisy is leaking out of my screen........................................................

Ok....and yeah that look really sums it up.  Let there be no doubt what was happening there.  

:lol:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i spend at most a half hour per day, maybe 4 days per week here. my life is just fine. 

Wasn't referring to the time you spend here rather your weird glee over this shit.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hold on a second...your hypocrisy is leaking out of my screen........................................................

Ok....and yeah that look really sums it up.  Let there be no doubt what was happening there.  

:lol:

really? you have to put the two situations together - trump looking her up and down and making those comments in front of the world. geesch. if the guy didn't check out once in awhile a chick id say there is something the matter with him.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

really? you have to put the two situations together - trump looking her up and down and making those comments in front of the world. geesch. if the guy didn't check out once in awhile a chick id say there is something the matter with him.

Shocker that you see it this way.

Trump complimented a woman to her face.  Obama got caught checking out white meat cheeks behind her back.  Meh.....

Dude..yur funny.  I'd actually like to have a few beers with you...I'd let you do all the talking.  All I'd have time to do is laugh and drink.

like the vast majority of the rest of the world

No.  What happened to the women vote for Hillary.  I guess they'd rather have their pussy's grabbed by Trump instead of admitting a vote for Clinton.  Damn.....sorry that didn't work out as planned.....and your media tried as hard as they could to make it work.. :lol: