Check your account email address ×

8 Years of Suffering Under Barack Obama

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

3 bombs an hour for 8 straight years .....

massive continued support of overreach by the intel community ....

countless constitutional rights violations supported by Obama

he supported the fucking Patriot Act for fucks sake.....

he assaulted whistelblowers every chance he could  

Obamacare is the worst piece of legislation ever written

he paid out the banks with money that should have supported the middle class

Massive quantitative easing to keep his economy afloat at all cost which will now need to be unwound

weaponized the IRS and other government agencies against his adversaries 

Just to start , he was a failure on every single level accept being "cool" 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Because you had to move...:snack:  Any tangible reasons....

There ya go you braindead fuckwit ....choke on them !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 :bigfinger: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Bush had nothing to do with its collapse?????? :lol: 

The collapse was mainly caused by the housing crash.   Bush actually had very little to do with that.   He should have done more to stop it but he didn't cause it.  American's can look in the mirror for the main cause of the housing bubble.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The collapse was mainly caused by the housing crash.   Bush actually had very little to do with that.   He should have done more to stop it but he didn't cause it.  American's can look in the mirror for the main cause of the housing bubble.   

:lol: no ....the banking industry and those that regulate it are 100% to blame .....you are out to lunch on this 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: no ....the banking industry and those that regulate it are 100% to blame .....you are out to lunch on this 

You are right when I buy something I can't afford its the banks fault.   Not saying they didn't play a role but people need to completely understand the agreements they are entering into.  The banks main fault was loading up their balance sheets with shitty assets and that's why we should have let the ones failing fail.   A large % of those mortgages were not written by them but packaged by them into securities.  The housing crash was not solely caused by uninformed people buying a home for the first time.  Tons of highly educated "smart" people got into homes they couldn't afford.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You are right when I buy something I can't afford its the banks fault.   Not saying they didn't play a role but people need to completely understand the agreements they are entering into.  The banks main fault was loading up their balance sheets with shitty assets and that's why we should have let the ones failing fail.   A large % of those mortgages were not written by them but packaged by them into securities.  The housing crash was not solely caused by uninformed people buying a home for the first time.  Tons of highly educated "smart" people got into homes they couldn't afford.    

If the banking industry wouldnt have leveraged itself illegally then the crash never would have happened and people home values wouldnt have been cut in half and they wouldnt have lost their jobs and on and on and on......its 100% the banks and regulators who looked the other ways fault.

CDS's and phony bundled prime securities and over leverage and on and on and on ........but you wanna blame the nigger with a loan on a home

disgusting is what your attitude is 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How much did everyone's portfolio suffer under the Obama administration?

mortgaging our future for short term gain .....nice

Now I can see why you dont care about that being that your whole legacy dies with you ....but for those of us with children we would prefer a more thoughtful measured approach

You know , not printing trillions in QE and fucking old people with 0% interest rates for a decade 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

mortgaging our future for short term gain .....nice

Now I can see why you dont care about that being that your whole legacy dies with you ....but for those of us with children we would prefer a more thoughtful measured approach

You know , not printing trillions in QE and fucking old people with 0% interest rates for a decade 

so you gonna tell us or are you gonna continue to act like a whiny liberal

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How much did everyone's portfolio suffer under the Obama administration?

The smart thing I did was i sold all of my stock holdings in March of 2008. The market was just too erratic for me. The Dumb thing I did was not jump right back in after it took a shit later that year. I would have made a fortune... 

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

so you gonna tell us or are you gonna continue to act like a whiny liberal

I've told you 1000 times if I told you once Richy ......is one more time gonna make a difference ??????

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The smart thing I did was i sold all of my stock holdings in March of 2008. The market was just too erratic for me. The Dumb thing I did was not jump right back in after it took a shit later that year. I would have made a fortune... 

That's the problem with pulling out. When do you get back in? I let it ride and got it all back pretty quickly.