Check your account email address ×

Question: Do any of you FS Veterans hate Trump?

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

:lol: she's a politician, most are just as bad as Hillary, some are worse, but I bet you don't hate any of them more than her.

I never hated Hillary I just thought she was a poor candidate for pres. Not a very good sec of state and just rode in on Bill's coat tails. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wildboer said:

That's because none of you know it, you hate her more than you logically should and you're not quite sure why. Well unbeknownst to you it's the discrepancy between her behavior and what you expect of a woman.

There is an element of truth in what you say. In Hillary's case it's magnified by her power-hungry, offensive, criminal demeanor. 

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

You owned the faggot :guzzle: don't you know what an owned is? 

Oh, OK. I didn't know he was a faggot though. 

12 hours ago, polaris550 said:

OK, but he posted to me. Kind of confusing. 

Momo isn't your most sane/competent guy, he kinda just flails around spreading anger and hatred.

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

There is an element of truth in what you say. In Hillary's case it's magnified by her power-hungry, offensive, criminal demeanor. 

I'm not even trying to attack you or call you sexist, but there's definitely a disconnect between the facts of Hillary's political career and the level of hatred towards her compared to other politicians. Part of it is Bill, part of it is how long she's been in the spotlight, and part of it is that she's a woman in power.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Momo isn't your most sane/competent guy, he kinda just flails around spreading anger and hatred.

I'm not even trying to attack you or call you sexist, but there's definitely a disconnect between the facts of Hillary's political career and the level of hatred towards her compared to other politicians. Part of it is Bill, part of it is how long she's been in the spotlight, and part of it is that she's a woman in power.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

:lies: and :bullshit: from the Sodomite 

Somewhat agree about women in power.  I guess I really don't care for assertive, aggressive women in power, especially Hillary.

That fellow Momo, I'm not familiar with, so I can't say. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, polaris550 said:

Somewhat agree. I guess I really don't care for assertive, aggressive women in power. 

She doesn't exactly have the best public persona for it either.