Check your account email address ×

He was the same man we all witnessed at the debate," Clooney wrote.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

You're concerned about Biden. Im stating that Trump is declining as well. It has everything to do with the discussion as replacing one person in decline with another person in decline doesn't make much sense now does it.

Lmao.:lmao:..... They are light years away in cognitive decline.  The recent debate made it brutally clear

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Lmao.:lmao:..... They are light years away in cognitive decline.  The recent debate made it brutally clear

I agree. Look how far Biden has gone down in just 4 yrs. Trump is already showing signs and is younger than Biden.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I agree. Look how far Biden has gone down in just 4 yrs. Trump is already showing signs and is younger than Biden.

What’s your proof Trump is declining 

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

What's your proof he isn't?

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What's your proof he isn't?

You’re making claims with nothing to back it up. You have the burden of proof. And oddly enough the thread is about Biden anyways

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You’re making claims with nothing to back it up. You have the burden of proof. And oddly enough the thread is about Biden anyways

I did back it up. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

How many fucken threads has AC brought up covid in and the thread was about something totally off topic and crickets from you. 

All of them.  Literally all of them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

By light years you obviously mean about 4.  Never know, Trump could be worse in 4 more but also may not.  Either way, both are way too old.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You haven't seen any Trump rallies recently I'm guessing. He's slurring words calling people the wrong names, reading the teleprompter wrong like Biden has done. Both these guys are too old!

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Dude comment on the topic and stop ruining ever thread you fucken moron 

48 minutes ago, toslow said:

You don't even remember what you post half the time and then turn around and ask me a dumb question. Whens the last time you've watched a Trump rally?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You don't even remember what you post half the time and then turn around and ask me a dumb question. Whens the last time you've watched a Trump rally?

You're a typical demo, post shit up and when called out you've got nothing. Fucken classic i say fucken classic:lol:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

He's been braindead for over 4 years moron.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, toslow said:

You're a typical demo, post shit up and when called out you've got nothing. Fucken classic i say fucken classic:lol:

What are you talking about? If you haven't watched one of his rallies stfu.

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

What are talking about? If you haven't watched one of his rallies or stfu.

can you come  up with the proof that you claim he is in decline, I'll wait

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

can you come  up with the proof that you claim he is in decline, I'll wait

Watch one of his rallies for the 3rd time. All the proof is there. Just like Joe showed his decline at the debate, Trump is showing his at his rallies.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Watch one of his rallies for the 3rd time. All the proof is there. Just like Joe showed his decline at the debate, Trump is showing his at his rallies.

So you admit you watch the trump rallies. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

So you admit you watch the trump rallies. 

I use to watch them all. Was a huge supporter. A friend was telling me to watch his latest one to check out his decline so I did. 

Between the lies, the slurring of words, calling people the wrong names. He said Don jr was married. He is not. You would think he would know that.

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Catching up to you

Some of us have been saying it, sheep like you believed the msm lies just like the covid scam.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Even Jake Tapper putting the beatdown on Biden......it's over...lmao 🤣.....:lol:

Come on Man, you can't judge Joe by one 90 minute debate...... look at what all he's accomplished over the last couple years..........

Each person got equal time during the debate, sooooo 45 minutes each, minus the time the moderators asked their questions sooooo 30 minutes give or take a few minutes....... 30 minutes + or - for each person to speak...... Joe was done in the 1st couple of minutes.

Look at all the power hunger & money hunger people shitting their pants now over 30 minutes of questions and answers. There are people who's careers are ruined now a days over 1 word, 1 sentence, picture or video but some of the democrats still think Joe just had a bad night at the debate. People with memory issues have good days and bad days as time goes on the bad days happen more and more. The day of the debate Joe woke up having a bad day and "they" couldn't fix it no matter what drugs the filled him with or how much Red Bull they pumped in his Hiney Hole.

I don't want either one as the President of this country.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Come on Man, you can't judge Joe by one 90 minute debate...... look at what all he's accomplished over the last couple years..........

Each person got equal time during the debate, sooooo 45 minutes each, minus the time the moderators asked their questions sooooo 30 minutes give or take a few minutes....... 30 minutes + or - for each person to speak...... Joe was done in the 1st couple of minutes.

Look at all the power hunger & money hunger people shitting their pants now over 30 minutes of questions and answers. There are people who's careers are ruined now a days over 1 word, 1 sentence, picture or video but some of the democrats still think Joe just had a bad night at the debate. People with memory issues have good days and bad days as time goes on the bad days happen more and more. The day of the debate Joe woke up having a bad day and "they" couldn't fix it no matter what drugs the filled him with or how much Red Bull they pumped in his Hiney Hole.

I don't want either one as the President of this country.

Well, there ya go again...:lmao:and just who is this magic man that will turn this country around?..... I like fantasy and fictional characters too. :lol:you guys have been bitching for months for someone else and no one has any answers on who they would like to run. Or who would even give Trump any competition.    

It ain't DeSantis, It ain't Haley, and it ain't Burgum.      Whether you like it or not it's going to be Trump for 4 years then we can decide who is best to take over..:bc:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

...just like the covid scam.

Look at the one trick pony.  Thread is about Clooney and the looney Biden, but you have to make it about your looney nonsense.   Just because you fell for the biggest scam ever doesn't mean you need to run around and talk about it everywhere.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Look at the one trick pony.  Thread is about Clooney and the looney Biden, but you have to make it about your looney nonsense.   Just because you fell for the biggest scam ever doesn't mean you need to run around and talk about it everywhere.

Why would a voter give two fucks what a Hollywood shitty actor says.

:lol:

Sheep.

• Like 1