Check your account email address ×

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES GOP releases Jan. 6 clip of Pelosi saying 'I take responsibility' as she discussed National Guard absence

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:  Funny how this wasn't allowed in during the Jan 6th hearings. 

Who will be the first to come on and defend her?  :lol:  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unearthed-jan-6-clip-shows-pelosi-saying-i-take-responsibility-capitol-police-being-unprepared-mob

"We have responsibility, Terri. We did not have any accountability for what was going on there. And we should have," Pelosi says in the video, which was reviewed in its original form by Fox News Digital. "This is ridiculous. You’re going to ask me in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached…that, should we call the Capitol Police? I mean the National Guard? Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?"

Her aide appeared to reply that Capitol security did believe they were prepared, to which Pelosi continued, "They clearly didn’t know, and I take responsibility for not having them just prepared for more."

What a farce that whole January 6th committee was.  They should all be thrown in the can.

Cherry picking all the "evidence" they had. From the hidden videos that Tucker exposed to not revealing Trump's statement of "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard".         What a sham.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why would the national guard be necessary for a peaceful protest full of patriots and tourists? 

Why was it needed in 2016?   Hell they burned shit down and it was still called peaceful. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why was it needed in 2016?   Hell they burned shit down and it was still called peaceful. 

Ooof.  Another TDS victim gets a firm facial slap.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

can you refresh my memory and point me to some information showing the NG being necessary during the certification of the 2016 election at the US capitol? 

after that can you point me to protesters attacking the police and capitol itself?

thanks 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  I just try and remember you before the infection.  SBYL tho.

it's more a hobby than anything else.

pass me the bobbers wouldja?

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can you refresh my memory and point me to some information showing the NG being necessary during the certification of the 2016 election at the US capitol? 

after that can you point me to protesters attacking the police and capitol itself?

thanks 

They even got a wiki page. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DisruptJ20

RT-ELECTION-PROTESTS5-MEM-161111_3x2_1600.jpg

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They even got a wiki page. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DisruptJ20

RT-ELECTION-PROTESTS5-MEM-161111_3x2_1600.jpg

which section of the article mentioned the national guard and the inauguration?  :news:

I can't seem to recall the NG being involved in the electoral ballot count or the inauguration?  :dunno:

https://www.google.com/search?q=distruptJ20+national+guard&oq=distruptJ20+national+guard+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKABMgkIAhAhGAoYoAEyCQgDECEYChigATIJCAQQIRgKGKABMgkIBRAhGAoYoAHSAQkxNzk2NmowajeoAhSwAgE&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

lmk when you find anything on the scale of J6 from the looney left regarding the election and a sitting POTUS lying, claiming it was stolen and riling up their retards.  :pc:

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

which section of the article mentioned the national guard and the inauguration?  :news:

I can't seem to recall the NG being involved in the electoral ballot count or the inauguration?  :dunno:

https://www.google.com/search?q=distruptJ20+national+guard&oq=distruptJ20+national+guard+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIJCAEQIRgKGKABMgkIAhAhGAoYoAEyCQgDECEYChigATIJCAQQIRgKGKABMgkIBRAhGAoYoAHSAQkxNzk2NmowajeoAhSwAgE&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

lmk when you find anything on the scale of J6 from the looney left regarding the election and a sitting POTUS lying, claiming it was stolen and riling up their retards.  :pc:

Point is they should have been there.  George Floyd riots were worse than Jan 6.

images.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Point is they should have been there. 

images.jpg

Point is, J6 wouldn't have been what it was if not for Trump's lies and those of his coconspirator's.  :thumbsup:

hah... I found it for you.

About 3 square miles (nearly 8 square km) of central Washington will be in a security cordon that will include roadblocks, street barricades and about 3,000 extra police, federal officers and 5,000 National Guard troops.

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN15304J/

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

J6 is Nancy Pelosi's fault.

for fucks sake... :roflcrying:

The mostly peaceful patriots needed the NG there to protect them from themselves.