Check your account email address ×

This is an interesting documentary on how Americans thoughts on Russia have changed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/10/2024 at 9:35 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

which of them actually invaded another country?  :news:

We do it all the time. :pc:

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How about the ok to agree to disagree part?  :lol: You know you don't have to reply to my posts if you disagree.

But I enjoy civil discourse. This site could use more of it, and our politics.

19 hours ago, akvanden said:

When I start deflecting, remind me. 

:bc:

I usually notice after you hit “reply”.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

“This site could use more of it”.  Hmmm….brought by you and your little half witted gang of TDS turnips?

I see!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“This site could use more of it”.  Hmmm….brought by you and your little half witted gang of TDS turnips?

Everyone :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Everyone :thumbsup:

Interesting on how we view things so differently.  I see 3-4 non witty, non entertaining Covidian TDSers just hogpiling all day on the 2-3 that aren’t.  Leading this place to have about the same members left.  I guess I’ve just missed the “civil discourse” with it all.  That’s fine tho…I’m not interested in civil discourse anymore.  The time for that has well passed.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Interesting on how we view things so differently.  I see 3-4 non witty, non entertaining Covidian TDSers just hogpiling all day on the 2-3 that aren’t.  Leading this place to have about the same members left.  I guess I’ve just missed the “civil discourse” with it all.  That’s fine tho…I’m not interested in civil discourse anymore.  The time for that has well passed.

We're here for our own entertainment, not yours. And it's clear you're not interested in any discourse, civil or not, only airy slights and insults. 

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We're here for our own entertainment, not yours. And it's clear you're not interested in any discourse, civil or not, only airy slights and insults. 

“Our”.  I notice you seemingly like to speak for others here.  That’s insecure beta tactic.

And WRONG!  You are serving for some fine entertainment displaying your complete lack of self awareness and a pro level of hypocrisy!

Keep up the fine work and I may stay a while longer.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Interesting on how we view things so differently.  I see 3-4 non witty, non entertaining magatards just hogpiling all day on the 2-3 that aren’t.  Leading this place to have about the same members left.  I guess I’ve just missed the “civil discourse” with it all.  That’s fine tho…I’m not interested in civil discourse anymore.  The time for that has well passed.

Yep.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Our”.  I notice you seemingly like to speak for others here.  That’s insecure beta tactic.

Everyone comes to the CE for their own personal enjoyment. It’s not difficult.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

fine entertainment

See?

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Keep up the fine work and I may stay a while longer.

Please do. :beer_cheers:

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lmk when we invade Canada or Mexico... ;)

Oh so as long as they aren't neighbors they are open game. 

lmk when a known enemy surrounds our country with military bases. 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The “good fight”.

I can borrow you some if you like?

0CA22B84-9CEF-4112-9DA9-C649678A60E3.jpeg

Posted (edited)

What's hilarious is what has Russia done to us or to any of our real allies since the collapse of the Soviet Union?   Not really a damn thing. 

Other than some left over cold war bullshit we couldn't give a shit about Ukraine other than sticking it to Russia.  Other than Neon there isn't really anything useful to us there.  

Edited by Highmark

23 hours ago, akvanden said:

I'm generally quite civil.  :bc:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm generally quite civil.  :bc:

Yeah, I always pictured you as the nice guy trying to have a normal disagreement with the unruly and repugnant twat as I sit just to the rear and wait for your big ass to get out of the way….I’ve already decided to knock your opponents teeth out.  I am just respectful of your process that will lead to the “agreeing to disagree” end of the debate.

:lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I always pictured you as the nice guy trying to have a normal disagreement with the unruly and repugnant twat as I sit just to the rear and wait for your big ass to get out of the way….I’ve already decided to knock your opponents teeth out.  I am just respectful of your process that will lead to the “agreeing to disagree” end of the debate.

You should be a fiction writer. It’s that good. 

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

You should be a fiction writer. It’s that good. 

This is why you prefer civil discourse so much.  And I do too but, I’ve found that once the shouting begins and name calling starts (we know what side start this), I’m all done….and I’m not “taking the high road” either.

People that say “violence isn’t the answer” lose a lot once they get there.  I don’t.  SBYL.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This is why you prefer civil discourse so much.  And I do too but, I’ve found that once the shouting begins and name calling starts (we know what side start this), I’m all done….and I’m not “taking the high road” either.

People that say “violence isn’t the answer” lose a lot once they get there.  I don’t.  SBYL.

I know you yearn for civil war, but I’m not your enemy, my friend. We have more in common than not.

:beer_cheers:

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

I know you yearn for civil war, but I’m not your enemy, my friend. We have more in common than not.

:beer_cheers:

I don’t “yearn” for it.  I know it’s just time for it and our divide as a nation points in that direction.

I’ve not labeled you “my enemy” at all.  Agreed.

:bc:

• Like 1

On 6/12/2024 at 12:52 PM, Highmark said:

Didnt you get the memo?  Canada decided we had a right arm bears. You’ve already been told by Honest Don that Mexico is invading. It’s all over