Check your account email address ×

It's Over.....

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

says one of the nitwits who still doesn't believe russia meddled in the election :lol:

Of course they did.

Do you want a list of the diplomats that have come to America to complain about Obama's fingers on the scales of elections abroad?

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey faggot ....ever heard of wikileaks???/ How about Ed Snowden ????? Should we go over the massive lying to the public from every Intel agency in the last 10 years???

Are you really this fucking dumb

Of course he is. He's a Dumper too:bc:

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Of course he is. He's a Dumper too:bc:

I guess we are all Dumpers in the end because none of us had the power to ensure that there was a decent choice in 2016 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I guess we are all Dumpers in the end because none of us had the power to ensure that there was a decent choice in 2016 

I believe having a penis is required as well... :lmao:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

You definitely know about blind support of a candidate or elected official. 

When Thrillery  did a 180 on half her policy Taintrider still had his lips wrapped around her cock and continued sucking feverishly :guzzle: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

dear god. you have absolutely no business calling anyone else an idiot. holy fuck.

so with all our intel agencies, many foreign intel agencies, the proof russia is/has done this elsewhere, members of the trump team themselves admitting russia meddling etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

you think this is one big conspiracy with hillary and the dnc?  here i thought that it was just the collusion thing you're doubting, which was damn funny in itself. man you are fucked in the head. don't feel alone though, momo and sludgey are with you.

Image result for lmao gif

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao:

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

What ramifications you brain dead moron :lol: 

7% economic growth full employment and peace in the world, oh my the horror :guzzle: 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

7% economic growth full employment and peace in the world, oh my the horror :guzzle: 

I believe I read growth is going to be in the 1.5% range this year under trump so I have no idea what the fuck you are on about. Now that 1.2% is far more impressive that any of Obama's numbers.....because Trump had positive growth without massive QE and 0% rates

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I believe I read growth is going to be in the 1.5% range this year under trump so I have no idea what the fuck you are on about. Now that 1.2% is far more impressive that any of Obama's numbers.....because Trump had positive growth without massive QE and 0% rates

What's Dump done so far? :lol:

.7 Moto on the Dump train with Momo :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

What's Dump done so far? :lol:

.7 Moto on the Dump train with Momo :lmao: 

Just the hope of unwinding obama's strangling idiotic policy has caused a massive surge in business .....that is a fact

Now I doubt it will last because Trump is a fucking moron and will get nothing good done.....but just the fact that everything reacted the way it did after Trump won was enough to know what the business and industry world thought of faggot ass Obama and Hillary

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

4.5% no tax cuts passed, if congress gets off their asses things be looking good :bc: 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just the hope of unwinding obama's strangling idiotic policy has caused a massive surge in business .....that is a fact

Now I doubt it will last because Trump is a fucking moron and will get nothing good done.....but just the fact that everything reacted the way it did after Trump won was enough to know what the business and industry world thought of faggot ass Obama and Hillary

:stoned:

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

After Comey's testimony and Dump's own vindication...there's no need to further pursue anything relative to Dump....according to the FSCE legal minds :lmao: 

But meanwhile... :lol: 

On the other side of Pennsylvania Avenue, special counsel Robert Mueller has been quietly and methodically building the equivalent of a small US attorney's office -- a team of formidable legal minds who've worked on everything from Watergate to Enron, unlikely to leave any stone unturned.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/10/politics/robert-mueller-russia-investigation-team/index.html

CNN :bullshit::bullshit:

You want to know what is really over? The United states of America's 2016 election. You want to know which candidate lost because they were shown to be corrupt and not trustworthy? Hillary Clinton.

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what are you high on the reality that your golden boys policy hindered growth and destroyed investor confidence  

:lmao: 6500 - ??? :lmao: