Check your account email address ×

It's Over.....

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Man ....I gotta tell you. I come on here and aside from momo and woolie and the odd occasional whacko....I dont see anyone who supports or even likes trump at all 

are you fucking high today or what?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

are you kidding me? is that what you think all this is? 

Absolutely ......Just as outline in the book. Podesta and that other faggot decided they would push the "Russia Narrative" to distract from having been beat by the worst candidate in history aside from Hillary.

All the Hillary camp had to do was put out the word and all their good little media minions have been towing the line 24/7 in the media since

are you fucking high today or what?

If I say the words "I am glad Hillary did not get elected no matter what the cost"

That does not make me a Trump supporter ......are you too dumb to grasp that ??????

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I say the words "I am glad Hillary did not get elected no matter what the cost"

That does not make me a Trump supporter ......are you too dumb to grasp that ??????

With those words - you own Dump and the ramifications.  Period. 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely ......Just as outline in the book. Podesta and that other faggot decided they would push the "Russia Narrative" to distract from having been beat by the worst candidate in history aside from Hillary.

All the Hillary camp had to do was put out the word and all their good little media minions have been towing the line 24/7 in the media since

:lmao:

dear god. you have absolutely no business calling anyone else an idiot. holy fuck.

so with all our intel agencies, many foreign intel agencies, the proof russia is/has done this elsewhere, members of the trump team themselves admitting russia meddling etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

you think this is one big conspiracy with hillary and the dnc?  here i thought that it was just the collusion thing you're doubting, which was damn funny in itself. man you are fucked in the head. don't feel alone though, momo and sludgey are with you.

Image result for lmao gif

EVEN IF trump "colluded" (lol) with Russia, that doesn't change the fact that the dems lost because Hillary was a sad sack of shit candidate that the DNC forced down their voter base throats and acted sketchy as fuck through the entire process.

when Schultz had to step down for being a skeeze ball and Hillary hired her right away that was just another showing of how arrogant they were and how much distain they had for their voter base. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The Momo crowd are the forum members who support Dump regardless of the facts. :bc:

SBYL Ben a- should have voted.  You didn't so your opinion really doesn't count :lol: 

Everybody's opinion counts, EVERYBODY'S!!

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

After Comey's testimony and Dump's own vindication...there's no need to further pursue anything relative to Dump....according to the FSCE legal minds :lmao: 

But meanwhile... :lol: 

On the other side of Pennsylvania Avenue, special counsel Robert Mueller has been quietly and methodically building the equivalent of a small US attorney's office -- a team of formidable legal minds who've worked on everything from Watergate to Enron, unlikely to leave any stone unturned.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/10/politics/robert-mueller-russia-investigation-team/index.html

every prediction you repost has been a epic fail . at what point do you just stick it in your mouth and pull the trigger and stop embarrassing your family ? wire to wire mother fuckers

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

there are many in here who support trump, full force - wolfie, snake, bohica, tom, broski, tri-cycle rider.....

there are many in here who support trump 3/4 force - smails, xlt, skidooski (pretends to)......

those, my friend, are trump supporters, and i'm sure i'm missing quite a few others. whatever it is you're on today, please keep it. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'd stfu and allow all the rw'ers to answer SR but i can tell you how this will go....

I will tell .the  same place every one of his worthless predictions and yours have gone . circling the bowl in a epic fail again . but keep tossing shit at the wall some day some way a hunk of turd may just stick you never know . never give up hope

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I will tell .the  same place every one of his worthless predictions and yours have gone . circling the bowl in a epic fail again . but keep tossing shit at the wall some day some way a hunk of turd may just stick you never know . never give up hope

says one of the nitwits who still doesn't believe russia meddled in the election :lol:

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought it was over after Dump vindicated himself..?? No?

hell I thought it was over after Comey testified . that was your hard on for weeks . more shooting blanks though ha must suck to never be right

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What part of what Ben said do you not understand? To many of us here and elsewhere in the country, Hillary was NOT an alternative that we were willing to live with. Sorry about your luck. If you and your fellow voters, as well as your beloved Democratic party had chosen a better representative in the presidential election a Democrat might've been sitting in the oval office today. I hate to tell you but YOU and your party of choice are just as responsible for Trump being president as anyone. That makes you a dumper too... So :fuckyou: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

says one of the nitwits who still doesn't believe russia meddled in the election :lol:

if they did how did they ? so for argument sake they did and Asange is a lyre. ok they exposed the fraud of the DNC and Hillary  you would call that reporting and holding the Russians  up as hero's for exposing Trump fraud .That is a fact

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nope ....I didnt want Trump ....and you didnt want Bernie. You supported the best candidate being defrauded out of becoming our President.

Sorry , you and the DNC and cunt Hillary OWN TRUMP

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dear god. you have absolutely no business calling anyone else an idiot. holy fuck.

so with all our intel agencies, many foreign intel agencies, the proof russia is/has done this elsewhere, members of the trump team themselves admitting russia meddling etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

you think this is one big conspiracy with hillary and the dnc?  here i thought that it was just the collusion thing you're doubting, which was damn funny in itself. man you are fucked in the head. don't feel alone though, momo and sludgey are with you.

Hey asshole .....do you need me to show you where the US Intel community has repeatedly time and time again lied to the american public???

Do you need me to provide you with their motive for parroting the Russia narrative??? Do you????

It is not one big conspiracy ....its all of the elites collectively being terrified that they can no longer keep secrets and manipulate the public to their ends. That is where this whole bullshit russia narrative came about and Podesta and Hillary decided they would exploit it fully

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

zero proof......there has been zero proof at all ....none. Just a bunch of habitual liars trying to lead us by the nose to it without a shred of proof. well fuck you and fuck them

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

What part of what Ben said do you not understand? To many of us here and elsewhere in the country, Hillary was NOT an alternative that we were willing to live with. Sorry about your luck. If you and your fellow voters, as well as your beloved Democratic party had chosen a better representative in the presidential election a Democrat might've been sitting in the oval office today. I hate to tell you but YOU and your party of choice are just as responsible for Trump being president as anyone. That makes you a dumper too... So :fuckyou: 

:lol: that is the stupidest fucking argument i've ever heard. what makes that any different from any election results, not just this one? was it the dems fault we went into iraq, because W won in 2000 and 2004 and dems didn't have a candidate that could beat him? what fucking nonsense.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey asshole .....do you need me to show you where the US Intel community has repeatedly time and time again lied to the american public???

Do you need me to provide you with their motive for parroting the Russia narrative??? Do you????

It is not one big conspiracy ....its all of the elites collectively being terrified that they can no longer keep secrets and manipulate the public to their ends. That is where this whole bullshit russia narrative came about and Podesta and Hillary decided they would exploit it fully

Image result for guy smoking a giant joint gif

:lol: that is the stupidest fucking argument i've ever heard. what makes that any different from any election results, not just this one? was it the dems fault we went into iraq, because W won in 2000 and 2004 and dems didn't have a candidate that could beat him? what fucking nonsense.

I think all the Dems voted to go in unless they just voted present .

Image result for guy smoking a giant joint gif

Hey faggot ....ever heard of wikileaks???/ How about Ed Snowden ????? Should we go over the massive lying to the public from every Intel agency in the last 10 years???

Are you really this fucking dumb

Probably about as much fucking sense, that those of us who chose to withhold our vote, or voted for someone other than the two party candidates are responsible for Trump being president. Talk about fucking nonsense. Bring someone to the party thats worth voting for next time.