Check your account email address ×

The most dishonest piece of shit ever to run for POTUS

19 minutes ago, jammin said:

I see you got things under control in here Ben-  Nice work.   :bc: 

Leave it to Jammin to come in here and dump gas on Ben's fire....he was just starting to calm down

• Like 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

specifically the language on exceptions made to the ban entering the country from affected areas ...it makes mention of "christian and other religious minorities"

Obviously that isnt verbatim and its as I recall from the NPR piece I listened to regarding it 

well there's your first problem, you relied on NPR for your information.  Just because they talk all serious in British accents doesn't mean they're not liberal fucking rump swabs.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

well there's your first problem, you relied on NPR for your information.  Just because they talk all serious in British accents doesn't mean they're not liberal fucking rump swabs.

You really are fucking clueless

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Everyone is fucking clueless!!!!!!!!11111!!!! :lol:

Yah ....people in Indiana NPR all talk with British accents and are super liberals :lol: he really is that dumb 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Actually he is spot on and you are sheep :guzzle: 

Yah ...Indiana NPR sounds just like the BBC :lol: you are about the equivalent of a single cell faggot 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah ...Indiana NPR sounds just like the BBC :lol: you are about the equivalent of a single cell faggot 

It's propoganda where ever it's broadcast in what ever dialect or language and you fell for it :lmao: 

The travel ban did in fact mention religion. Unfortunately the constitution clearly states that a person shall not be discriminated against due to religion. They did fuck it up starting with the campaign. His rhetoric of continually pointing out that muslims were going to be banned has not made it very difficult to suggest he is not doing just that in his travel ban. He should have consulted a constitutional lawyer in the first place, and worded his speeches to stay within the boundries of the law, then implemented the plan in the same manner, using only the word terrorists. What is confusing is the lefts resistance to stop migrants from entering.,  we see the results in Europe, they are not good. Why would you fight so hard to bring that chaos to your country?  The same for the southern border, why is the left so adamant to allow people to simply walk into the country and remain? Secure borders is what define a country more than any other single thing. I do not want to live in a world that has open borders until the rest of the world can show they are ready, and by that I mean, no religion, no fanatical behaviour, and human rights for all. that is not going to be a reality any time soon, if ever.

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

The travel ban did in fact mention religion. Unfortunately the constitution clearly states that a person shall not be discriminated against due to religion. They did fuck it up starting with the campaign. His rhetoric of continually pointing out that muslims were going to be banned has not made it very difficult to suggest he is not doing just that in his travel ban. He should have consulted a constitutional lawyer in the first place, and worded his speeches to stay within the boundries of the law, then implemented the plan in the same manner, using only the word terrorists. What is confusing is the lefts resistance to stop migrants from entering.,  we see the results in Europe, they are not good. Why would you fight so hard to bring that chaos to your country?  The same for the southern border, why is the left so adamant to allow people to simply walk into the country and remain? Secure borders is what define a country more than any other single thing. I do not want to live in a world that has open borders until the rest of the world can show they are ready, and by that I mean, no religion, no fanatical behaviour, and human rights for all. that is not going to be a reality any time soon, if ever.

well said and exactly right ......funny.....that is exactly what was stated on NPR but momo and woolfie say we should all be listening to Rush instead :lol: