Check your account email address ×

yet another coincidence...

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I once had Russian dressing on a sandwich i must be connected to the Russians now too.  

SMH at the lengths hacks like Slinger go to in order to try to "prove" some vast conspiracy.  

:lol: cause the new fbi director having direct connections to putin and his cronies are like you and russian dressing on your sandwich

holy fuck dude........

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I once had Russian dressing on a sandwich i must be connected to the Russians now too.  

SMH at the lengths hacks like Slinger go to in order to try to "prove" some vast conspiracy.  

It's a talent he likes to exercise quite frequently.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: cause the new fbi director having direct connections to putin and his cronies are like you and russian dressing on your sandwich

holy fuck dude........

How does him working at a law firm with over 800 lawyers representing clients from all over the globe at it put him direct connection with Putin?

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

How does him working at a law firm with over 800 lawyers representing clients from all over the globe at it put him direct connection with Putin?

Connect the dots!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

read....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/06/08/trump-new-fbi-director-chris-wray-russian-ties-rosneft-gazprom-column/102603214/

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Russia just won't go away, I'm thinking it will be several more months before it gets all sorted out by the special counsel and the FBI.

I'll bet longer.  

59 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

That is in the Opinion section...

Seems to be issues.

The most troubling issue that Wray may face is the fact that his law firm — King & Spalding — represents Rosneft and Gazprom, two of Russia’s largest state-controlled oil companies.

Rosneft was prominently mentioned in the now infamous 35-page dossier prepared by former British MI6 agent Christopher Steele. The dossier claims that the CEO of Rosneft, Igor Sechin, offered candidate Donald Trump, through Trump’s campaign manager Carter Page, a 19% stake in the company in exchange for lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia. The dossier claims that the offer was made in July while Page was in Moscow.

Rosneft is also the company that had a $500 billion oil drilling joint-venture with Exxon in 2012, when Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was Exxon’s CEO. However, the deal was nixed by President Obama in 2014, when he imposed the sanctions that crippled Russia’s ability to do business with U.S. companies. The lifting of sanctions by the Trump administration would enable Exxon to renew its joint venture agreement with Rosneft, and the law firm of King & Spalding could end up in the middle of the contract negotiations between those two companies.

The law firm’s representation of Gazprom raises even more serious conflict issues for Wray. Gazprom was a partner in RosUkrEnergo AG (“RUE”), which is controlled by Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash. He is under federal indictment in Chicago for racketeering charges, has had numerous financial dealings with former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, and is generally considered to be a member of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle.

Though there is no indication that Wray personally worked on any of the Rosneft or Gazprom legal matters handled by his law firm, he might well have an ethical and legal conflict of interest that would prevent him from any involvement of the FBI’s Russian probe. When a law firm such as King & Spalding represents clients, then all of the partners in that law firm have an actual or potential conflict of interest, preventing them from undertaking any representation of any other client that has interests clearly adverse to those of these two Russian companies. These conflict rules continue to apply even after a lawyer leaves the law firm, so Wray could be ethically barred from involving himself in a federal investigation that includes within its scope a probe of Rosneft, Gazprom and affiliated companies. The public appearance of conflict of interest and impropriety might require him to recuse himself from the investigation.

If Wray was confirmed as the FBI director, and then had to recuse himself with regard to some or all of the Russia-related aspects of the critical investigation being conducted by the FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller, the potential damage to the investigation could be significant. If Wray refused to recuse himself from the Russia-Trump investigation — or at least acknowledge the potential conflict issue, a serious cloud could be cast over the FBI’s level of commitment to the investigation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/06/08/trump-new-fbi-director-chris-wray-russian-ties-rosneft-gazprom-column/102603214/

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

holy fuck dude........

pretty much a perfect comparison

You left wing nut jobs are as bad as the blind trump supporters,

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oops. 

Ex-spy admits anti-Trump dossier unverified, blames Buzzfeed for publishing

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/25/christopher-steele-admits-dossier-charge-unverifie/

Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.

Mr. Steele has not spoken publicly about his disputed opposition research project, but for the first time he is being forced to talk in a London court through his attorneys.

Barristers for Mr. Steele and his Orbis Business Intelligence firm filed their first defense against a defamation lawsuit brought by Aleksej Gubarev, chief executive of the network solutions firm XBT Holdings.

Mr. Steele acknowledges that the part of the 35-page dossier that identified Mr. Gubarev as a rogue hacker came from “unsolicited intelligence” and “raw intelligence” that “needed to be analyzed and further investigated/verified.”

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Russia just won't go away, I'm thinking it will be several more months before it gets all sorted out by the special counsel and the FBI.

This will go on right into the third year of Trump's second term.

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

This will go on right into the third year of Trump's second term.

In my most drunken stupor I couldn't see a second term happening, but I could be wrong.

I don't think Trump likes his job, he just doesn't seem to be very happy.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

In my most drunken stupor I couldn't see a second term happening, but I could be wrong.

I don't think Trump likes his job, he just doesn't seem to be very happy.

I honestly believe Trump be will one and done. Possible future president was asking questions to Comey and did a good job doing it. Little Marco......