Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member

So a retired general was testifieing before congress as a war salesman for Ukraine money.

He said " when one person is shotting and the other person cant shoot back , the one shooting usually wins"

Duh, it's the same in public in a non war situation. 

Why do liberals buy it when it's ukraine money , but not America?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

So a retired general was testifieing before congress as a war salesman for Ukraine money.

He said " when one person is shotting and the other person cant shoot back , the one shooting usually wins"

Duh, it's the same in public in a non war situation. 

Why do liberals buy it when it's ukraine money , but not America?

You want more stimulus money?

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

fuck no !

Why are you complaining that Americans aren't getting money but Ukraine is then?

29 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Why are you complaining that Americans aren't getting money but Ukraine is then?

Isn't that a legitimate complaint?.... Why should the money be going to Ukraine instead of using it on America?      I can't believe I used to support this bullshit.... But enough is enough already 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Isn't that a legitimate complaint?.... Why should the money be going to Ukraine instead of using it on America?      I can't believe I used to support this bullshit.... But enough is enough already 

If you claim that giving money to Americans is what caused inflation, why would you want more?

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If you claim that giving money to Americans is what caused inflation, why would you want more?

Use it on the infrastructure or securing the border...... The money is already spoken for It could have been used here instead

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Use it on the infrastructure or securing the border...... The money is already spoken for It could have been used here instead

So now government spending isn't driving inflation?

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So now government spending isn't driving inflation?

I'm sure giving it to Ukraine is part of the driving factor.   

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump wasted huge amounts on the border and it isn't stopping anyone.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Should have finished the wall:thumb:.... Would have made a huge difference

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Should have finished the wall:thumb:.... Would have made a huge difference

The wall doesnt stop them. They climb over with ease. It's nothing but a white elephant.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm sure giving it to Ukraine is part of the driving factor.   

I guess you could say all the defense contractor jobs created by the spending could contribute to inflation.

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I wasn't, I was pointing out That liberals agree with the dude that the unarmed will lose in Ukraine, but that they don't believe that theory on American streets 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I wasn't, I was pointing out That liberals agree with the dude that the unarmed will lose in Ukraine, but that they don't believe that theory on American streets 

Is it an ongoing war in the American streets?

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Got it.

Posted (edited)

A GOP  congressman was on yesterday pushing for war funding because it would be good for American jobs because the weapons are made here.  :wall:   If borrowed money spent in the US was good for the economy we wouldn't be $33+ trillion in fucking debt because it would have created more tax revenue than it cost.  In fact every single country in the world could just deficit spend to prosperity.  Absolutely shameful the idea that people dying in war is good for our workers. 

Edited by Highmark

38 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes ,some of them. 

Thankfully America's the biggest arms dealer.

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A GOP  congressman was on yesterday pushing for war funding because it would be good for American jobs because the weapons are made here.  :wall:   If borrowed money spent in the US was good for the economy we wouldn't be $33+ trillion in fucking debt because it would have created more tax revenue than it cost.  In fact every single country in the world could just deficit spend to prosperity.  Absolutely shameful the idea that people dying in war is good for our workers. 

Being a good idea and being a fact are two different things.

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

what TRUMP allocated for the border is a drop in the bucket as to what bidums border blunder has cost the taxpayers

19 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

what TRUMP allocated for the border is a drop in the bucket as to what bidums border blunder has cost the taxpayers

That doesn't make either right.

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The wall doesnt stop them. They climb over with ease. It's nothing but a white elephant.

Why do you even bother with doors on your house then?  "Doesn't stop anything"  You no common sense guys are great to listen to.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Why do you even bother with doors on your house then?  "Doesn't stop anything"  You no common sense guys are great to listen to.

Trumps remain in Mexico policy stopped the asylum seekers. No wall was needed for that now was it?

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps remain in Mexico policy stopped the asylum seekers. No wall was needed for that now was it?

Well, you could use covid as an example for all kinds of stuff.  Why are liberal companies making people come back to the office when they could be saving gas by working from home?  Why does congress go to washington to have meetings when the courts can all do it via teams meetings?