Check your account email address ×

Hey Cockhaven! You owe me money.

Says the guy who posted pictures to try to answer a question.  Now that is rent free.  You've gone ballistic since as well.  Funny as shit.  Prepubescent child you are 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who posted pictures to try to answer a question.  Now that is rent free.  You've gone ballistic since as well.  Funny as shit.  Prepubescent child you are 

Mr. “I don’t care” responds again! :lol2:

Am I the only one laughing at the, "You are obsessed with me" comment from earlier?  Holy shit, if there's anyone here who's shown they're obsessed, it's Greta's biggest fan :lol:

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He's really easy to bait.

Someday perhaps he will be able to afford a sled and ride in all that beautiful Alaskan snow.

Another post and yet no proof of registration. Why isn’t anyone backing you up on this? :lol2:

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

Am I the only one laughing at the, "You are obsessed with me" comment from earlier?  Holy shit, if there's anyone here who's shown they're obsessed, it's Greta's biggest fan :lol:

Look who’s back! Chris L_____e, the guy who freaked out over his public Facebook photo getting posted on here. :roflcrying: How many times do you go crying to the mods per week Chris? Seems like if you used your fat aggression for something positive like going jogging you wouldn’t look like the poster boy for high cholesterol and middle aged heart attacks. 

10 hours ago, AK440 said:

Another post and yet no proof of registration. Why isn’t anyone backing you up on this? :lol2:

Look who’s back! Chris L_____e, the guy who freaked out over his public Facebook photo getting posted on here. :roflcrying: How many times do you go crying to the mods per week Chris? Seems like if you used your fat aggression for something positive like going jogging you wouldn’t look like the poster boy for high cholesterol and middle aged heart attacks. 

Wouldn't push your luck.

10 hours ago, AK440 said:

Proving, yet again, who it is that's obsessed around here :lol: Life in Alaska must truly be miserable if all you can do is troll a website, cling to climate change, and stalk people on Facebook.  But then again, nobody expects anything different from a guy who drinks antifreeze and enjoys conjugal visits with Frankie James!!  Is this where I should act like a moron and use the :owned: emoji?

PS - Doug or any other mod has permission to give you my post count in the reported posts forum they review.  The total count is less than 2, and greater than 0.  I believe you can relate to 0, since that's the number of sleds you own :lol2:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Pushing my luck about what exactly? 

Would hope your smart enough to figure it out but if not there is rules about posting a members full name.  You've tried this move before so don't act surprised.

It's a simple rule and shouldn't be hard to follow.

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Would hope your smart enough to figure it out but if not there is rules about posting a members full name.  You've tried this move before so don't act surprised.

It's a simple rule and shouldn't be hard to follow.

I’m aware of that rule and have not posted Chris’s full name. Not sure how I’m “pushing my luck” on that one? Dipfuck Chris was more than happy to let anyone and everyone know who he was in real life on HCS. Now those posts live on in eternity without any way for banned boy to edit them. :roflcrying:

All it does is prove he's obsessed and basically a stalker ... which, again, comes as no surprise to anyone here.  And don't be a liar Alaskan Karen - you DID post my name.  Had the former admin who went batshit crazy when someone else posted HIS name, didn't have double standards ... you would have received a vacation too.  Just like Woolie did when he posted HSR's name.

Now that we have that cleared up, go tune into your Greta podcast :lol2:

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

All it does is prove he's obsessed and basically a stalker ... which, again, comes as no surprise to anyone here.  And don't be a liar Alaskan Karen - you DID post my name.  Had the former admin who went batshit crazy when someone else posted HIS name, didn't have double standards ... you would have received a vacation too.  Just like Woolie did when he posted HSR's name.

Now that we have that cleared up, go tune into your Greta podcast :lol2:

Still crying over posting your photo, wow. Are you ashamed of how you look? Embarrassed you are too stupid to have your FB account locked down like a normal person? Seriously, what kind of total fucking moron actively insults and bashes people online and doesn’t even try to hide their true identity?:roflcrying: You know, shit like that comes back to haunt people they apply for jobs and in background checks.:idiot:

Pretty funny how a windshield washer drinking native who lives in a shit hole village in Alaska easily found your real name and photos. I think that’s creepy as fuck! But then, you know, I’m not a dipshit that makes things like that public and easily searchable. Keep on keeping on being an asshole online. :owned:

Just pointing out how you claim DH is obsessed with you, yet you're the one who takes the time to stalk other sites and bring it back here.  It's clear, you're just an Alaskan Karen .. angry at the world for your own misfortunes.  Like living in a state that supposedly has abundant snow but not owning a sled :lolz:

Just now, Bontz said:

Just pointing out how you claim DH is obsessed with you, yet you're the one who takes the time to stalk other sites and bring it back here.  It's clear, you're just an Alaskan Karen .. angry at the world for your own misfortunes.  Like living in a state that supposedly has abundant snow but not owning a sled :lolz:

The only thing you ride is Cockhaven’s power bottom. :lol2:

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are about the biggest dipshit on the site.

You don’t own a sled! :lol2:

20 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not a, but multiple.  Someday you can own one too.  Should start saving now.

You don’t own a sled! :lol2: