Check your account email address ×

Hey Cockhaven! You owe me money.

can we please see the Alaska registration decal on the same machines? 

http://doa.alaska.gov/dmv/

ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, moose-buggies, snowmachines and other off-highway vehicles may be registered but are not titled.

You may register your vehicle for up to two, four or six years from date of initial registration. Registration periods run from the date of initial registration to September 30th of the second, fourth, or sixth year. Registration fees are as follows:

$10.00 - Two years

$20.00 - Four years

$30.00 - Six years

Cheap registration.

I'm also curious to learn about moose-buggies.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can we please see the Alaska registration decal on the same machines? 

http://doa.alaska.gov/dmv/

ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, moose-buggies, snowmachines and other off-highway vehicles may be registered but are not titled.

You may register your vehicle for up to two, four or six years from date of initial registration. Registration periods run from the date of initial registration to September 30th of the second, fourth, or sixth year. Registration fees are as follows:

$10.00 - Two years

$20.00 - Four years

$30.00 - Six years

Cheap registration.

I'm also curious to learn about moose-buggies.  :thumbsup:

I’ll do you one better. Since for whatever reason the gold standard of proving you own a sled by putting a shoe or sign or some other requested item onto said sled and posting a picture doesn’t apply to me. Interesting. So that means either everyone on this forum is full of shit and don’t own sleds or I’m being held to a completely different standard.

Anyhow I’ll make sure to post a photo of me holding my Alaska driver’s license, registrations and certificate of origins while standing by my sleds arranged in a perfect semi-circle around me. Because I know that still won’t be enough proof for Cockhaven I’ll have a notary stand by and sign a document swearing I was me in the photo. We’ll both take that to the court house and have the judge verify the entire packet of info. 

I’ll do all those things because I care that much about what a bunch of snowless, lying fucks think about me on an Internet forum. 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

There isn't one 

Bawhahahaha! You sound like Trump saying he won in ‘20. :lol2::owned:

17 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I’ll do you one better. Since for whatever reason the gold standard of proving you own a sled by putting a shoe or sign or some other requested item onto said sled and posting a picture doesn’t apply to me. Interesting. So that means either everyone on this forum is full of shit and don’t own sleds or I’m being held to a completely different standard.

Anyhow I’ll make sure to post a photo of me holding my Alaska driver’s license, registrations and certificate of origins while standing by my sleds arranged in a perfect semi-circle around me. Because I know that still won’t be enough proof for Cockhaven I’ll have a notary stand by and sign a document swearing I was me in the photo. We’ll both take that to the court house and have the judge verify the entire packet of info. 

I’ll do all those things because I care that much about what a bunch of snowless, lying fucks think about me on an Internet forum. 

don't forget your social security card, major credit card and a picture of your childhood pet... whatever it may be?  

stop being such an emotional wreck too while you're at it

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

don't forget your social security card, major credit card and a picture of your childhood pet... whatever it may be?  

stop being such an emotional wreck too while you're at it

Are you lashing out because your buddy Cockhaven got owned so bad?:lol: 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It's not your sled.  You are owning yourself by attempting to prove it and failing repeatedly. 

Lie. Repeat. Lie. Repeat. Own yourself over and over and over again. :lol::lol2::idiot:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Prove it's your sled then.  Show us that AK registration.  

No problem! I’ll show my registration as soon as you show yours. 

6 hours ago, AK440 said:

No problem! I’ll show my registration as soon as you show yours. 

Mines already been posted on here, I've ridden with a bunch of members from here and I don't give two shits if YOU think I have a sled or not 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Mines already been posted on here, I've ridden with a bunch of members from here and I don't give two shits if YOU think I have a sled or not 

Then just link me to the post where you showed your registration. 

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

There are lots of pictures of my sleds here.  Feel free to search.  Again I could care less if you believe me.  You on the other hand are really trying. :roflcrying:

I didn’t ask for a picture of your sled dipshit. I asked you to provide a link showing the registration that YOU said you posted. I’ve searched and can’t find it. 

You suck at searching.  You are also obsessed.  Not sure why you'd care if I have a sled.  Oh well, tough shit for you.  Someday perhaps you will be able to afford one.

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You suck at searching.  You are also obsessed.  Not sure why you'd care if I have a sled.  Oh well, tough shit for you.  Someday perhaps you will be able to afford one.

Doesn’t own a sled! :lol2::owned:

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yet has ridden his with people from this forum .  

You don’t own a sled! :lol2::owned:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Technically three sleds is not a sled 

You don’t own squat! :lol::owned:

You pretend to own a sled, keep lying about owning a sled but can’t even prove it. You don’t even get any snow to ride a snowmobile! :lol2: