Check your account email address ×

Who's running this Ukraine disaster and at who's cost?

• USA Contributing Member

Yes, Ukraine needs to win but out of who's running the show and out of whos pocket does the money come from?  

I'm starting to strongly believe that Europe feels the US will cover most of the cost and this Ramstein Group put together by the US has no problem throwing US money around with no regard to this country.  NATO... More like US protection promised to Europe.  Now NATO and the US current administration wants to take control from the US before the inevitable happens and Trump gets in office.  Europe.... this is happening in your backyard, start ponying up before it really gets out of control.

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/trump-nato-2667696589/

NATO vs Russia money available....

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2022/07/14/the-real-military-balance-between-russia-and-nato/ 

Nuland was running it until she either got booted for the disaster she caused or ran away from it 

Edited by Rod

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Costs should start falling off now.  Russia has stalled out and can’t get much further than what they have now.

Neal

So flip this 180* and that’s what’s happening 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Of course the U.S. is footing most of the bill, compared to other NATO countries..this will all come to an end in January.  When Trump starts enforcing them to pay their " fair share" or breaks away from NATO altogether.   I'm starting to think that's not a bad idea. 

The goal has already been accomplished, Russia is weaker and poses no real threat to anyone anymore.  Putins aspirations of being Peter the Great and land grabbing has been greatly diminished.  He won't be able to bring back the Soviet Union of old.

Perhaps Ukraine will be forced to concede some territory as an end result, once the tap from the USA is shutoff. But I am good with that now.....this has been going on long enough.  I do believe Trump will be bringing this to an abrupt ending by shutting er down and that will turn out to be a good thing.    Russia will not be a concern for at least another couple decades.... So the urgency for Ukraine to prevail is no longer.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Of course the U.S. is footing most of the bill, compared to other NATO countries..this will all come to an end in January.  When Trump starts enforcing them to pay their " fair share" or breaks away from NATO altogether.   I'm starting to think that's not a bad idea. 

The goal has already been accomplished, Russia is weaker and poses no real threat to anyone anymore.  Putins aspirations of being Peter the Great and land grabbing has been greatly diminished.  He won't be able to bring back the Soviet Union of old.

Perhaps Ukraine will be forced to concede some territory as an end result, once the tap from the USA is shutoff. But I am good with that now.....this has been going on long enough.  I do believe Trump will be bringing this to an abrupt ending by shutting er down and that will turn out to be a good thing.    Russia will not be a concern for at least another couple decades.... So the urgency for Ukraine to prevail is no longer.

The Russian military and military industrialization have grown exponentially though. They can produce more artillery than all of nato combined. And their economy is doing well.  It’s nato that’s been severely neutered by Biden’s proxy war 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rod said:

The Russian military and military industrialization have grown exponentially though. They can produce more artillery than all of nato combined. And their economy is doing well.  It’s nato that’s been severely neutered by Biden’s proxy war 

That may be but I know for a time they were looking for ammo from other countries......so I think they were getting pretty strapped.  Definitely resilient however....I do give them props for that.   

Or perhaps it was just poor reporting.. I don't trust our government at all anymore to tell the truth on what's going on anywhere

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1