Check your account email address ×

Trumps Lies

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

And trumpy is in the exact same category.  Useless fodder.  Fucking pathetic that anyone thinks either is worth a shit.

What’s the solution big mouth? Don’t vote? You aint voting for trump so its pretty obvious you’re a TDS fuck and Biden is your guy.

Edited by Pete

No, the solution was to be active before the primaries and vote in the primaries for someone worthwhile.  Both things I did.  You on the other hand I bet didn't.

As for voting for Biden.  Not that dumb.  I voted for Trump once, by it learned quickly he is a lying politician that won't keep his word so I won't again.  I've never voted for a D, never will 

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No, the solution was to be active before the primaries and vote in the primaries for someone worthwhile.  Both things I did.  You on the other hand I bet didn't.

As for voting for Biden.  Not that dumb.  I voted for Trump once, by it learned quickly he is a lying politician that won't keep his word so I won't again.  I've never voted for a D, never will 

So youre not voting .

ok

Not for tweedle dee or tweedle dumb.  I however already did vote, have been to a private fundraiser and have donated time to help create awareness for a R candidate that isn't a swamp creature.  America failed miserably in the primaries.

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not for tweedle dee or tweedle dumb.  I however already did vote, have been to a private fundraiser and have donated time to help create awareness for a R candidate that isn't a swamp creature.  America failed miserably in the primaries.

So you went to a fundraiser of R's that were against Trump?  LOL  Who were they raising funds for?

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I went to a private dinner for Burgum.  Unlike Trump he is a conservative and not a swamp creature.

26 point swing for Trump against 81 million.:lol:

It's All Trump, your chump is irrelevant, like you.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's All Trump, your chump is irrelevant, like you.

So who you voting for? Oh yeah that’s right.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's All Trump

There are some really stupid republicans that will be the downfall of the party for this go around and they all wear red hats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I went to a private dinner for Burgum.  Unlike Trump he is a conservative and not a swamp creature.

Doug Burgum would have been great.   He endorsed trump.

“I’ve had an opportunity to have a front-row seat,” Burgum said. “I’ve seen President Trump and what he’s been able to do. I’ve seen it as a business leader and I’ve seen it as a governor. I’ve seen the difference that President Trump can make.”

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Doug Burgum would have been great.   He endorsed trump.

That would not have been the case if he were seeking 3rd term as gov.