Check your account email address ×

Nepotism...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, we've officially achieved the "I know you are but what am I?" point of verbal pugilism.

Well done.  Enjoy your kindergarten class.  Plenty here will be there to join you for crackers and kool aid after your nap time.

No need to anounce your departure.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine Trump being it!  Holy shit.  Personally, I have a few "obsessions".  Kate Beckinsale is one.  Amy Adams is another.  Not sure why they stay at the top of my long list of NORMAL MALE OBSESSIONS.

Without any fucking doubt, I guarantee 100% that Snowrider is at the top of your obsession list.

Your presence here and that massive signature tells us this is absolutely a fact :bc:

Now commence making word salad.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You are ignorant.  It's why you thought getting jabbed up was "required".  :lol: 

Maybe you wanna settle some?  Your Mexican dentist won't be able to fix what I can do.  

What is the number of people you've threatened to beat up on the internet because you're triggered VS. the number of people you've ACTUALLY beat up.

I'll bet the second number is ZERO and the first number is astronomical :lmao:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Without any fucking doubt, I guarantee 100% that Snowrider is at the top of your obsession list.

Your presence here and that massive signature tells us this is absolutely a fact :bc:

Now commence making word salad.

What is the number of people you've threatened to beat up on the internet because you're triggered VS. the number of people you've ACTUALLY beat up.

I'll bet the second number is ZERO and the first number is astronomical :lmao:

You are correct.  He’s a big mouth coward that thinks he’s some kind of “aggressive liberal” and anybody who takes a challenge then avoids it at all costs makes my list.

It’s just him.  He ran around and called me a “stupid pussy” for weeks before I wanted him to show me.

Now, you covering for a fellow cowardly child mincing buddy is noted.  Great crew you’ve got here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are correct.  He’s a big mouth coward that thinks he’s some kind of “aggressive liberal” and anybody who takes a challenge then avoids it at all costs makes my list.

It’s just him.  He ran around and called me a “stupid pussy” for weeks before I wanted him to show me.

Now, you covering for a fellow cowardly child mincing buddy is noted.  Great crew you’ve got here!

I'm not covering for anyone, you can spin it that way if it helps your cause though:thumbsup:

So FS Jake Paul , how many people have you beat up because you get severely triggered by words on a screen???

BTW, please tag me in your victory speech next door,,, when you tell everyone how you came here and owned me, I always get a good laugh out of that.

Wipe your tears away  before typing this time.

Nice sig, rent free he lives obviously.

Just now, HSR said:

I'm not covering for anyone, you can spin it that way if it helps your cause though:thumbsup:

So FS Jake Paul , how many people have you beat up because you get severely triggered by words on a screen???

BTW, please tag me in your victory speech next door,,, when you tell everyone how you came here and owned me, I always get a good laugh out of that.

Wipe your tears away this time before typing this time.

Nice sig, rent free he lives obviously.

None.  I’ve never had anybody act like that lying pedo coward.

Your posts, like your act is stale.  Go be a dork with your friends.  No doubt else is impressed.

Boo hoo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

None.  I’ve never had anybody act like that lying pedo coward.

Your posts, like your act is stale.  Go be a dork with your friends.  No doubt else is impressed.

Boo hoo.

Why are you here then??? No friends next door? Needed some accolades here and a pat on the bum??

Miss getting "likes" on your posts because nobody does next door?

Tell me why you are here then???

Just now, HSR said:

Why are you here then??? No friends next door? Needed some accolades here and a pat on the bum??

Miss getting "likes" on your posts because nobody does next door?

Tell me why you are here then???

I’m here to get your little natives restless and increase post count which, thanks to you have been decimated by absolute idiocy.

Nobody next door cares about what happens over here.  It’s you and your clan that can’t seem to let that place out of your minds.

Again, we’ll done you fucking pot head!  :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m here to get your little natives restless and increase post count which, thanks to you have been decimated by absolute idiocy.

Nobody next door cares about what happens over here.  It’s you and your clan that can’t seem to let that place out of your minds.

Again, we’ll done you fucking pot head!  :lol:

Well your the one that cried next door for me to leave but when I tried to make a deal you flaked.

You stay at TBP and I stay at FS , and all of a sudden you were :backpeddle: like a mofo and said you had to confer with ckf first :lmao:

WTF does ckf have to do with ANYTHING??? You wouldn't take the bet because you are obsessed with Snowrider here, or as Skidooski called him,, "your boy" :owned:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well your the one that cried next door for me to leave but when I tried to make a deal you flaked.

You stay at TBP and I stay at FS , and all of a sudden you were :backpeddle: like a mofo and said you had to confer with ckf first :lmao:

WTF does ckf have to do with ANYTHING??? You wouldn't take the bet because you are obsessed with Snowrider here, or as Skidooski called him,, "your boy" :owned:

You see things only the way you can see them.  I don’t care if you go over there to take an absolute beating and run back here and make post after post about it.  It’s because you are weird…and insecure.  And I bring out both in you.  :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It’s like SnowRider made that post ^^^^

Not much difference that I can see.  Both think they are amazingly witty and on top of their game.  Dunning Kruger Syndrome by definition.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not much difference that I can see.  Both think they are amazingly witty and on top of their game.  Dunning Kruger Syndrome by definition.

“Why oh why are you here?????” :cry:

:lol:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

None.

:lol::lol::lol: And you have the nerve to talk about peoples "acts" you just :owned: yourself!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m here to get your little natives restless and increase post count which

So in other words, you're 

troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

No need to anounce your departure.

He does it EVERY time hoping that someone here will do this :lol:

stepbrothers-dont-leave-me.gif

The “Stevies” have had breakfast, smoked a bowl, blown each other and have assembled their little fist clenched BarbieHanded crew to get big mean Zam!  :lol:

I’d better vamoose if I know what’s good for me!!!!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The “Stevies” have had breakfast, smoked a bowl, blown each other and have assembled their little fist clenched BarbieHanded crew to get big mean Zam!  :lol:

I’d better vamoose if I know what’s good for me!!!!!!

download.jpeg.jpg

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meme bombing!  The last ditch effort for the witless in a battle over their head.

Pot head retard.  :lol:

Just go the fuck away Cindy.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s like being yelled at by cat food.  :lol:

You're like a comedian laughing at his own jokes to a silent crowd. 

Cringe Wince GIF

Just now, HSR said:

You're like a comedian laughing at his own jokes to a silent crowd. 

Cringe Wince GIF

Who is in the “silent crowd”?  You, Mexico Steve, MC, Tools?  Who else?

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who is in the “silent crowd”?  You, Mexico Steve, MC, Tools?  Who else?

Awww you didn't add a :lol:

:owned: