Check your account email address ×

Trump's VP ?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:umad:yup U a PUSSY... JUST AS I THOUGHT

OH YOU WERE WITHOUT A DOUBT BUT I'M STILL GOING TO GRAB YOUR MONEY....MAGA 24 !:lmao:

What conditions did I have?

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

:umad:yup U a PUSSY... JUST AS I THOUGHT

OH YOU WERE WITHOUT A DOUBT BUT I'M STILL GOING TO GRAB YOUR MONEY....MAGA 24 !:lmao:

Not how I remember it going down. You were the one balking, trying to throw in conditions after the bet was made 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not how I remember it going down. You were the one balking, trying to throw in conditions after the bet was made 

Yeah....you were another one with a big mouth shouting from the sidelines.:bigfinger: 

The only "condition" I ever made was that Trump had to actually be a contender and on the ballot.  Wow... That's a real condition .  It's just fuckin common sense.  What am I going to bet on someone not allowed to run.   Go sit in the corner with the rest of the idiots....Deephaven and Stevie.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah....you were another one with a big mouth shouting from the sidelines.:bigfinger: 

The only "condition" I ever made was that Trump had to actually be a contender and on the ballot.  Wow... That's a real condition .  It's just fuckin common sense.  What am I going to bet on someone not allowed to run.   Go sit in the corner with the rest of the idiots....Deephaven and Stevie.

Calling it like I see. If it pisses you off then that’s your problem 

Do you always try and add conditions after you make a bet? Same question I asked you back then. You have been overly confident that Trump will win in 2024 that you made a bet and didn’t take into account he might not be on the ballot :lol:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Calling it like I see. If it pisses you off then that’s your problem 

Do you always try and add conditions after you make a bet? Same question I asked you back then. You have been overly confident that Trump will win in 2024 that you made a bet and didn’t take into account he might not be on the ballot :lol:

How bout putting some skin in the game faggot.?    I am even giving odds at this point.... yeah I'm confident.  But apparently you and Deep are not.    Name your conditions a-hole .   Did I or did I not concede to the ridiculous bet of the Dems trying to remove Trump and still bet anyway.?..... I was confident then and I'm even more confident now.... bring it

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How bout putting some skin in the game faggot.?    I am even giving odds at this point.... yeah I'm confident.  But apparently you and Deep are not.    Name your conditions a-hole .   Did I or did I not concede to the ridiculous bet of the Dems trying to remove Trump and still bet anyway.?..... I was confident then and I'm even more confident now.... bring it

Why the Fuck would I bet you now? Fucking dummy  🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Why the Fuck would I bet you now? Fucking dummy  🤣

At least you're smart enough to see the writing on the Wall. ..... And the ground starting to slide

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

At least you're smart enough to see the writing on the Wall. ..... And the ground starting to slide

I can’t stand Trump, he’s a piece of shit, but Biden needs to be removed. So I might vote for Trump to get him out. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can’t stand Trump, he’s a piece of shit, but Biden needs to be removed. So I might vote for Trump to get him out. 

Trump will be the reason we have 4 more years of Democrats.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump will be the reason we have 4 more years of Democrats.

Even if that does happen I’m not sure he’ll go away after a second loss. Hillary did after here second or third. Trump losses and the R party needs the move past him asap 

• Like 2