Check your account email address ×

James Clapper on Trump-Russia Ties: ‘My Dashboard Warning Light Was Clearly On’

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

My contention is there have been no charges yet.   Everything is leaked by anonymous sources and circumstantial.  

And what info are the investigators working from?  Do you think Dump is a Saint with nothing to hide?   Why did he lie about his taxes - couldn't release them because he was being audited and then :backpeddle: about releasing them at all?  

Who's pulling the strings and fabricating the story? :snack:  And during an active investigation - are anonymous sources then norm or the exception?  What's your opinion on the current optics coming from the Dumpster Fire? 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And what info are the investigators working from?  Do you think Dump is a Saint with nothing to hide?   Why did he lie about his taxes - couldn't release them because he was being audited and then :backpeddle: about releasing them at all?  

Who's pulling the strings and fabricating the story? :snack:  And during an active investigation - are anonymous sources then norm or the exception?  What's your opinion on the current optics coming from the Dumpster Fire? 

Taxes.   You are back to that?  :lmao:

I stand by my assumption that if they had hard evidence of collusion it would already be leaked.   CNN is regurgitating older leaks and stories already.   

Can you tell me what laws were broken if the Trump team learned of dirt on Clinton and told some Russian to release it?   Trump did that on National TV.  :lmao:I'd hardly think he is worried about some conversation doing the same.  I commend him for wanting the American public to know the truth on Hillary and her activities.  

I will answer your question and I know you won't answer mine.   Is Trump 100% clean?   Probably not.   I don't think anyone with an empire like his gets to the top without stepping on a few toes.   Its also large enough where you cannot control every single person in your organization.   Do I think he's clean in regards to the "collusion" conspiracy.   Yes.  

Now do you think Hillary was clean?   Be honest shitrider.   

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Taxes.   You are back to that?  :lmao:

I stand by my assumption that if they had hard evidence of collusion it would already be leaked.   CNN is regurgitating older leaks and stories already.   

Can you tell me what laws were broken if the Trump team learned of dirt on Clinton and told some Russian to release it?   Trump did that on National TV.  :lmao:I'd hardly think he is worried about some conversation doing the same.  I commend him for wanting the American public to know the truth on Hillary and her activities.  

I will answer your question and I know you won't answer mine.   Is Trump 100% clean?   Probably not.   I don't think anyone with an empire like his gets to the top without stepping on a few toes.   Its also large enough where you cannot control every single person in your organization.   Do I think he's clean in regards to the "collusion" conspiracy.   Yes.  

Now do you think Hillary was clean?   Be honest shitrider.   

Putin knows Dump is moron.  He also knows Hillary is respected within the international community, experienced, and smart. The leaks were one sided - some even fake - to hinder her and benefit Dump.  How come?

You're a borderline traitor who's extremely unpatriotic putting Dump before country.  Waiving your flag and wearing a lapel pin does not make you a patriot - ignoring foreign interference in our democracy for the sake of benefiting your ideology does :bc:   Amd remember Skidmark - since the 1988 general election - the R's have won the popular vote once.  So,re,mid me again about your mandate.... :snack: The reaction of die hard Dumpers and zealouts like you is exactly what Putin wants.  It's going to be a fun ride and everyday is amateur hour in DC with Dump :lol: with your lips squarely planted on his scrotum. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Putin knows Dump is moron.  He also knows Hillary is respected within the international community, experienced, and smart. The leaks were one sided - some even fake - to hinder her and benefit Dump.  How come?

You're a borderline traitor who's extremely unpatriotic putting Dump before country.  Waiving your flag and wearing a lapel pin does not make you a patriot - ignoring foreign interference in our democracy for the sake of benefiting your ideology does :bc:   Amd remember Skidmark - since the 1988 general election - the R's have won the popular vote once.  So,re,mid me again about your mandate.... :snack: The reaction of die hard Dumpers and zealouts like you is exactly what Putin wants.  It's going to be a fun ride and everyday is amateur hour in DC with Dump :lol: with your lips squarely planted on his scrotum. 

I laugh every single day when I see Trump in the WH and the GOP hold more elected offices in the US than anytime in decades.   Tell me again how the dems are winning?  :lmao:

That's rich you claiming Trump is somehow a "traitor" compared to Hillary.   Afraid to answer the question shitrider.   Is Hillary clean? 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Putin like Trump and any republican for that matter hates smart women

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I laugh every single day when I see Trump in the WH and the GOP hold more elected offices in the US than anytime in decades.   Tell me again how the dems are winning?  :lmao:

That's rich you claiming Trump is somehow a "traitor" compared to Hillary.   Afraid to answer the question shitrider.   Is Hillary clean? 

No - I'm claimmg and corrext - You're the traitor :bc: You put Dump ahead of country and you're the perfect Putin Puppet👍

:lmao: Keep telling us how the dems are winning.  

(CNSNews.com) –   Republicans added to their historic 2014 gains in the nation’s state legislatures with the addition of five state House chambers and two state Senate chambers in last week’s election, while Democratic control was reduced to levels not seen since the Civil War.

Republicans are now in control of a record 67 (68 percent) of the 98 partisan state legislative chambers in the nation, more than twice the number (31) in which Democrats have a majority, according to the bipartisan National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL).

“That’s more than at any other time in the history of the Republican Party,” according to NCSL. “They also hold more total seats, well over 4,100 of the 7,383, than they have since 1920.”

Next year, the GOP will control both legislative chambers in 32 states - an all-time high, according to NCSL - while Democrats will have total control of just 13 state legislatures.

In 24 of the 32 states with Republican-controlled legislatures, voters have also elected Republican governors. In contrast, Democrats have a “political trifecta” in just six states.

Since 2009, when President Obama took office, his party has lost a total of 919 seats in state legislatures nationwide, according to NCSL data.

In 2009, Democrats had total control of 27 state legislatures, and held a majority in at least one chamber in eight more states where power was divided. In contrast, Republicans controlled just 14 state legislatures.

During Obama’s first year in office, Democrats held 1,024 of the 1,971 total state Senate seats in the nation, compared to 889 in Republican hands. They also held 3,058 of the total 5,411 state House seats, compared to 2,334 for Republicans.

In addition, there were 28 Democratic governors, compared to 22 Republican governors.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/after-winning-7-more-seats-gop-dominance-state-legislatures-all

Just now, SnowRider said:

No - I'm claimmg and corrext - You're the traitor :bc: You put Dump ahead of country and you're the perfect Putin Puppet👍

:lmao:

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Putin like Trump and any republican for that matter hates smart women

Speaking of regurgitated talking points. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

IMG_3145.JPG

Tell us about how Hillary treated Bill's victims. :lol: All trump did was talk, Bill was man of action, raping and pillaging like it was his job!!!

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

My contention is there have been no charges yet.   Everything is leaked by anonymous sources and circumstantial.  

"Where are the convictions?"

Remember? :lmao:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

And even then ZERO evidence :lmao: even FAKE evidence