Check your account email address ×

Tucker Hibbert

12 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

He comments on how great the Arctic cat jag is and says that can be a podcast on its own at the end 

I was going to ask if talked Jags.  Epic.

Only the best snowmobile rider ever.  What does he know.

He also talked about them on the carbide podcast.

#trendsetters

20 minutes ago, mnstang said:

#trendsetters

you're going to be so happy... :lol:

34 minutes ago, mnstang said:

#trendsetters

He said of if it’s not a jag, and not long it don’t belong 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

He said of if it’s not a jag, and not long it don’t belong 

I look forward to seeing @mnstang's short track Jag on marketplace.  Will ask 126 dumb questions, low-ball an offer and demand a test ride on a minimum of a seven inch based groomed trail.

TH68 thinks shorty dual carbed Jags are silly and pointless. 

:roflcrying:

but seriously, what else is it he wants to add to his collection?  based upon what I took from the conversation with Burandt it won't be a 2012 Procross.  he basically called that sled a piece of shit designed for people like @ZR6000RR

brutal... 

That was a cool conversation.  Last year I got invited to a midweek Thomas ride which I couldn't go to and then I saw Tucker showed up for the ride on a Jag, I was so bummed I missed the chance to Jagbro down with the goat.  Some day!

It'd be cool if he he did a pod with Kirk, alot of cat guys would like to hear that too.  Different era of sleds and Cat.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I look forward to seeing @mnstang's short track Jag on marketplace.  Will ask 126 dumb questions, low-ball an offer and demand a test ride on a minimum of a seven inch based groomed trail.

TH68 thinks shorty dual carbed Jags are silly and pointless. 

:roflcrying:

but seriously, what else is it he wants to add to his collection?  based upon what I took from the conversation with Burandt it won't be a 2012 Procross.  he basically called that sled a piece of shit designed for people like @ZR6000RR

brutal... 

First of all, don't hold your breath.

And don't try to divide us, we are in the Jag family and you are on the outside looking in.  I have a long track Puma anyway so it's all good and he'd pop a wheelie over the Z no doubt about it.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mnstang said:

It'd be cool if he he did a pod with Kirk, alot of cat guys would like to hear that too.  Different era of sleds and Cat.

without a doubt, sign me up for chit chat with the Captain

15 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Another funny quote from the Tucker interview. Mountain sleds don’t turn. 

Burandt proved it by holeshotting Tucker and going straight over the first berm.  :lol:

very enjoyable interview, thanks for the text.  

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

without a doubt, sign me up for chit chat with the Captain

Burandt proved it by holeshotting Tucker and going straight over the first berm.  :lol:

very enjoyable interview, thanks for the text.  

Also found it interesting he has all the sleds he accomplished something on and all but one of the x games sleds. And he built a brand new sled just for x games every year but didn’t always race it if it wasn’t better than the old one. 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Also found it interesting he has all the sleds he accomplished something on and all but one of the x games sleds. And he built a brand new sled just for x games every year but didn’t always race it if it wasn’t better than the old one. 

mid-season to boot

he could have probably beaten most of the field on a long tracked single carb Jag though

the X-games conversation was interesting, especially when he rolled his eyes.  9_9

also interesting, he still watches SX 

The only down fall to it was you could tell burandt had to be careful how he said things. Notice he never mentions arctic cat directly or talks about his time with arctic cat. He just says the time period. I am sure his contract with Polaris has to do with that. 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

The only down fall to it was you could tell burandt had to be careful how he said things. Notice he never mentions arctic cat directly or talks about his time with arctic cat. He just says the time period. I am sure his contract with Polaris has to do with that. 

idk... good to see and hear from the goat though

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

idk... good to see and hear from the goat though

It was but I know there is a lot more they could have talked about if Chris wasn’t on the Polaris pay roll. You could tell he was holding back. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Not greg b said:

It was but I know there is a lot more they could have talked about if Chris wasn’t on the Polaris pay roll. You could tell he was holding back. 

I'd agree.  Burandts reaction the first time Tucker said Arctic Cat almost made me feel awkward.  You could tell he was avoiding talking about it.  He loosened up later on though how he was talking about Tuckers 2000 sled.

13 hours ago, krom said:

You all know that Chris was an AC employee back then right?

Yes. If it wasn’t for his current agreement with Polaris he probably would have said more. You can see his x games winning mod he refers to in his shop in the background in a lot of his videos. I bet Polaris does not care for that.