Check your account email address ×

Comey hearing

listening the hearing  so far, they're not attacking comey , just asking questions and they're asking good questions and I think his explanation of how they reached the conclusion is a little better than Tuesday.

his explanation on why they did not pursue gross negligence was good and I understand it a whole lot better, and as for the reason they weren't going to prosecute is because they cannot prove it beyond reasonable doubt, in other words they know that she did something wrong they just cannot prove it beyond a reasonable doubt .

None of what he is saying today in front of Congress helps Hillary, it's still points to how  incompetent and careless she was 

3 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

listening the hearing  so far, they're not attacking comey , just asking questions and they're asking good questions and I think his explanation of how they reached the conclusion is a little better than Tuesday.

his explanation on why they did not pursue gross negligence was good and I understand it a whole lot better, and as for the reason they weren't going to prosecute is because they cannot prove it beyond reasonable doubt, in other words they know that she did something wrong they just cannot prove it beyond a reasonable doubt .

None of what he is saying today in front of Congress helps Hillary, it's still points to how  incompetent and careless she IS 

Slight fix for accuarcy 

12 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

None of what he is saying today in front of Congress helps Hillary, it's still points to how  incompetent and careless she was 

Wouldn't that be what a prosecutor would have to do in a court of law?

I didn't know Commie was one.

30 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Wouldn't that be what a prosecutor would have to do in a court of law?

I didn't know Commie was one.

Yes it is but they are saying they don't believe they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, that's why they're not pursuing charges. I understand his explanation with the intent ,  I don't like it I'd rather see him bring charges but I understand more today from listening to him talk why they are not. 

But everything he keeps answering and expanding on from Tuesday, further hurts Hillary, and points even more to how incompetent and careless she was. 

He has reiterated she's done something wrong , today's hearings are providing more ad soundbites. 

9 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Yes it is but they are saying they don't believe they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, that's why they're not pursuing charges. I understand his explanation with the intent ,  I don't like it I'd rather see him bring charges but I understand more today from listening to him talk why they are not. 

But everything he keeps answering and expanding on from Tuesday, further hurts Hillary, and points even more to how incompetent and careless she was

He has reiterated she's done something wrong , today's hearings are providing more ad soundbites. 

She put some our country's top secret info onto a server that was not secured by gov standards and she knew it.

What do you call that?

It's at least willful misconduct no?

Edited by Capt.Storm

I can bet that Obama and the DOJ 

and  probly most on the left are pissed that Comey laid out all the things they found she did wrong before he said they wouldn't pursue an indictment , he didn't have to do that, I think he did it on purpose. Especially when he said that no one knows what I'm about to say

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

and  probly most on the left are pissed that Comey laid out all the things they found she did wrong before he said they wouldn't pursue an indictment , he didn't have to do that, I think he did it on purpose. Especially when he said that no one knows what I'm about to say

I can smell the stench from here :nuts: 

10 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

I agree..Comey is bought and paid for. he prolly did the best he could to throw he under the buss..but still.

Edited by Capt.Storm

There's a lot of good questions and a lot of good answers and a lot of new info that probably everybody doesn't hear,

I'm just tired of these stupid Democrats acting like little babies and being so partisan on camera 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There was never any criminal intent.

That's not what he said, he said they couldn't prove criminal intent beyond a reasonable doubt there's a big difference .

I believe that Comey was disappointed when they got to the end of this and came to the realization with the reasonable doubt aspect 

I believe he came out and did that conference in front of the press, laid out all the wrongdoings they found, pulled the pin on a grenade  and tossed it at the media, then said however,  we wont pursue charges..and walked away you didn't answer any questions and here we are today.

100s of soundbites for Hillary ads straight from the FBI directors mouth  lol

Edited by Elkhorn

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

hell she could be charged with perjury if nothing else.

Well funny you say that because earlier in the hearing Comey opened  the door to that. When Chaffitz  asked him about looking into perjury under oath, Comey said  I need a referral from Congress  to look into that,  and Chaffitz said you'll have one later today. 

Edited by Elkhorn

Just now, Elkhorn said:

Well funny you say that because earlier in the hearing Comey opened  the door to that. When Chaffitz  asked him about looking into perjury, Coney said  I need a referral from Congress  to look into that,  and Chaffitz said you'll have one later today. 

:ylsuper:

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There was never any criminal intent.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT there was a massive intent to hide shit from FOIA it's a big lie idiots like you and apparently the FBI believe :nuts: 

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Just her lying under oath is a felony.

When did this happen they said she wasn't under oath while being questioned by the FBI mind you lying the the FBI was a felony. But there are no transcripts of that meeting :nuts: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

When did this happen they said she wasn't under oath while being questioned by the FBI mind you lying the the FBI was a felony. But there are no transcripts of that meeting :nuts: 

Chaffetz made the disclosure during an exchange over false statements made by Clinton on her private email server.

“Did Hillary Clinton lie under oath?” Chaffetz asked.

“Not to the FBI,” Comey responded. “Not in a case we were working.”

Chaffetz then reminded the FBI director that Clinton claimed under oath that “there was nothing marked classified” in her emails, either “sent or received.”

Comey said was “aware” of the comments but the FBI has not investigated the testimony because there has not been a referral from Congress.

“Do you need a referral from Congress to investigate her statements under oath?” Chaffetz pressed.

“Sure do,” Comey replied.

“You’ll have one,” Chaffetz said. “You’ll have one in the next few hours.”

Watch the exchange below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/07/watch-how-fbi-director-responds-when-asked-if-hillary-clinton-lied-under-oath-about-emails/

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Chaffetz made the disclosure during an exchange over false statements made by Clinton on her private email server.

“Did Hillary Clinton lie under oath?” Chaffetz asked.

“Not to the FBI,” Comey responded. “Not in a case we were working.”

Chaffetz then reminded the FBI director that Clinton claimed under oath that “there was nothing marked classified” in her emails, either “sent or received.”

Comey said was “aware” of the comments but the FBI has not investigated the testimony because there has not been a referral from Congress.

“Do you need a referral from Congress to investigate her statements under oath?” Chaffetz pressed.

“Sure do,” Comey replied.

“You’ll have one,” Chaffetz said. “You’ll have one in the next few hours.”

Watch the exchange below:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/07/watch-how-fbi-director-responds-when-asked-if-hillary-clinton-lied-under-oath-about-emails/

Public comments are not under oath. When did she testify about this email fiasco under oath? :dunno: